1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Venetian or Delano Scenic Suite

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by K-9treatbaker, May 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VegasDragon

VegasDragon Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've stayed at both and we'll probably never stay again at the Venetian. While it's nice, it is not a true suite and they have nice restaurants but they're expensive and the options are limited in my opinion. I've always had a great time at Delano and MB and they have more options.

Yeah Vegas!
    Trip with my sweetie/suitee!!!
  2. K-9treatbaker

K-9treatbaker VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you for your review on the Venetian. I'm really thinking the Delano Suite will be for us. It is a LOT less expensive and like you said more options for eating etc.

• Like Like x 1
  3. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can get 2comp'd nights at Delano, but have been watching some videos on their Scenic Suite...and it seems a little underwhelming compared to the website photos.

4. FuzzyDiceCraps

FuzzyDiceCraps VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This coming trip will be my first in 6ish years not staying at Palazzo (or Venetian). I cannot say enough good things about the property, but I just need a change of scenery and pace - so heading downtown. That said, I would highly recommend the V/P.

I don't think you can go wrong either way.

5. Paul K

Paul K VIP

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Note, while the Delano Scenic Suite is larger and has the separate living room and half bath, the The Venetian room has higher end decor. Also, if closet space is a concern, Delano is a no go. This is especially true for the Scenic Suite which is the smallest of any Delano closets/armoires.

I will say Delano has some great views. Bear in mind that they have scenic suites on low floors. If you choose Delano, ask for a high floor room away from the elevator. Some Scenic Suites are right on top of the Skyfall glass elevator.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. nfajgmbr03

nfajgmbr03 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't think I've ever used "if closet space is a concern" when speaking about Las Vegas hotels. Hell most of the time my clothes stay in my suitcase until I change into them. I must be living life different. :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Paul K

Paul K VIP

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I tend to overpack, and I enjoy wearing suits while in town. We don't unpack, we just don't like our stuff all over the place.

8. Multifarious5

Multifarious5 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Fun thread! This is going to be PURE personal preference. The cost is close enough to not make that an issue, I'd pick the room/resort that appeals to you most.

1) Do you enjoy a separate bedroom and living quarters, even if the rooms are smaller? If so, check mark for Delano. (We are oddball in that we prefer a more spacious open/junior suite like Venetian, but some love the separate rooms)

2) Taste? More modern/white/spartan decor or softer decor/more traditional? Some LOVE the clean lines of Delano. Too white for me. Plus I'm a sucker for drapes versus blinds. :)

3) Property. Both are solid, but if you have a preference, this counts.

In all, my pick would be Venetian, BUT that is because of my specific, personal taste! We actually prefer a bigger open suite to a compartmentalized one, but we're the minority. Also, I need a little more color than Delano. (We do really enjoy the MB/Delano property though!!!! It's a homebase of ours.)

In all though, peole love BOTH properties, they are both solid! I'd say YouTube some room videos and see which you prefer....and go with that. Have a blast!

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.