1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best Vegas Burger?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Mider999, Sep 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegasnut

vegasnut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i tried many burgers in las vegas in the past..the worst is ofcourse whitecastle after one bite i had to spit it out in the bin (had the sliders sooooooo gross:vomit: and all those silly stories from americans ohh that is my youth and so good when you are drunk ->im never drunk and its soo silly even if i would get payd to eat there i wouldnt!!!) anyway i ate at burger(ramsey PH) pretty good..smash burger at rio was good, paris sportbar burger.jpg shake shack totally overated same with in and out burger..fat burger was pretty good...but the best burger i had at the paris sportsbar(located in walkaway ballys/paris) pic showing..my american buddy @travelfiend told me he ate the best burger there he ever had..(it was bit pricey though but thats because i selected the special wagu or kobe beef and picked my own topping->goatcheese/caramelised onions etc)

2. ken2v

ken2v This Space For Rent

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My Vegemite-eating Australian b-i-l calls us culinary Visigoths ... wtf?!? lol

But, yes, this nation does have an obsession with, umm, those kinds of food. Not exclusively, but at times the standard isn't too inspired.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2019
  3. Ten_On_The_End

Ten_On_The_End VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You blaspheme! I had several of my colleagues offer to pay me 3x to bring them White Castle sliders from 150 miles away when I was on a run back home. Of course I refused and passed them along at cost and they ate 8 each and they were stone cold sober. Ate 4 myself. They're an acquired taste just like Roquefort cheese.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Love Love x 1
    • Wow! Wow! x 1
  4. mairsil

mairsil Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, I could pound down White Castle sliders all day... if not for that little problem of not being able to eat onions... :yuck:

5. thegov2k2

thegov2k2 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A friend of mine established his White Castle limit of 6 in one sitting...by eating 7 in one sitting.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. MacAttack

MacAttack VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My vote would go to Shake Shack. Honourable mentions to In n'Out, Holsteins and once, while highly inebriated, I had a burger in the burger Lounge in the Aria and remember it being greasy but absolutely delicious.....

Half Solo - Bellagio Trip
  7. tex55

tex55 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Holsteins or GR Burger. Of course, the line at GR is usually ridiculous at all times day or night.

8. topcard

topcard Here's to $10 3:2 two-deck, $5 Craps, and $5 UTH!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ...and Kincaid's is better than theirs! :poke:
    ...so, if any of y'all every find yourself in the Fort Worth area, check 'em out...
    http://kincaidshamburgers.com/
    :beer:

Annual Spring Trip!
  9. Char1

Char1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Holsteins

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.