1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best Monday/Tuesday Strip Club

Discussion in 'Vegas After Dark' started by SAll11, Sep 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SAll11

SAll11 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Whats the best strip club to visit on a Monday or Tuesday night? We are a group of 3 males age 35-45 who would like somewhere with a stage show and lap dances.

What’s the best way to get to the club?

2. IHeartDancers

IHeartDancers High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Rhino's. Was there on Friday / Saturday / and Monday. I can tell you that the Monday talent was just as good as the weekend talent, but better 'cause it's not as crowded so it's more of a 1:1 ratio.

I can't really see myself going to any other clubs other than Rhinos.

Calling for their limo is the best way to get to the club. Tip your driver a $20 and tip your doorman a $20 and he'll make sure you're treated well.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. SAll11

SAll11 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do they have stage shows or just private dances?

4. IHeartDancers

IHeartDancers High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    By stage shows, do you mean where they're on the pole?

If that's what you mean, then yes they do.

5. NotFromConcentrate

NotFromConcentrate It’s a Cassowary :)

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've found that any sizeable strip club will always have at least something going, regardless of the day of the week. Specifically for Monday or Tuesday, I can suggest Deja Vu. Monday, they have open bar until 9:00 pm... Tuesday, they have $2 drinks all night. https://dejavuvegas.com

Stage shows and lap dances are the standard virtually anywhere. Always ask prices for the lap dances first. For instance, at Chicas Bonitas (my personal favourite place), the dances are $10 on the main floor or $25 in the "VIP" section at the back.

Best way to get to the club... virtually without exception, the club's limo. The thing about Vegas strip clubs is that almost all of them have arrangements with taxi and rideshare drivers in which the club must pay a certain amount per guest, for drivers who bring them there. So if you take a taxi to a place like, say, Sapphire... you'll probably pay about $45 cover per person at the door. Whereas if you call their dispatcher and order a "free" limo (standard is to tip the driver $20), you'll get in with no cover.

[TENTATIVE Late Jul/Early Aug] Vegas by way of Chicago/Elko/Reno!
    • Like Like x 2
  6. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree with IHeartDancers. No other club in vegas will be able to match Rhinos on Monday and Tuesday. Rhinos still has a good amount of girls on Mondays and Tuesdays. I can't say the same for most of the other clubs, even Deja Vu. Rhinos had 20+ girls on Monday a couple of weeks ago, and that was before the late night crew came in at 9 pm when even more girls came in. Girls can't stay longer so the day shift leaves at 9pm.

Club limo is the way to go, especially for a group of 3 or more. With the limo entry to the club is also free.

One secret, they have free admission until 8 pm and drinks are discounted until 8 pm. My standard rum and cokes were only $5 so I usually go earlier and get my share of drinks before 8 pm.

Rhino has one main stage with 1 girl dancing. Later at night these girls then go up to the back area and dance on the small stages. You can get lap dances for $20 and if you want more you can go to the VIP rooms for private dances.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know that taking cabs is a no-no and the club limo is cheaper but what do they charge you if you get there on your own ( car/walking )?

8. SAll11

SAll11 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What kinda touching is allowed at Rhino

9. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The point of the elbow

The plans have changed
    Post-Shopping Recovery Period
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. NotFromConcentrate

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I’ve asked Sapphire about walking before, they said there would be no cover charge, as they don’t have to pay out a taxi or Uber driver.

By comparison, I’ve walked to Palomino before, and was charged $10 as a walk-up cover charge.

As for your own car, as a non-driver I’ve never had an occasion to discover this information. Though I have been to Sapphire once with a Vegas local and we took his car and he and I weren’t charged cover. Not sure if that’s because of him being a local, or us having arrived in our own transportation.

I think you’ll have a lot less hassle taking the club’s limo, IMO. I can’t imagine wanting to drive to a strip club, especially if you’ll be drinking.

It’s also another liability, if you run into an entertainer who’s trying to pull one over on you. If they can pick your pocket for your wallet, they can certainly pick your pocket for your keys... and the aftermath of a rental vehicle getting stolen from a strip club would probably be horrific at best.

11. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    One more reason not to rent in Vegas. The possibilities of issues with a rental car is scary.

12. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great info thanks, no cover sounds good ,walking to Sapphire is pretty easy.

13. NotFromConcentrate

Trips to Las Vegas:
    During the day yes... but even as an adventurous and mostly fearless person, I can't say I'd do that walk at night.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did it at like 1-2 am on my last trip its a pretty short walk to the Strip(Wynn area) then i walked to Mandalay Bay while on the strip, i was carrying a t shirt/hat/dvd/8x10 that the feature had gave me lol

• Like Like x 1
  15. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I always rent a car while I'm in vegas and I always drive myself to the strip clubs. Unfortunately, YMMV with paying or not paying to get into clubs. At Sapphire I was charged $30 entry even though I showed them my car keys. This is in addition to the outrageous prices for your 2 drink minimum.

At Palomino, once I was charged the $10 walk up fee, other times I wasn't charged the fee so YMMV.

Many of the clubs don't charge an entry fee for locals. At some clubs when I show my (Hawaii) ID and my car keys the bouncer says I'm a local to allow free entry.

I never had a problem with a dancer picking my pocket. I never took off my pants to allow the girl to pick my pocket. lol. Otherwise since I rubber band my wallet and money clip they can't get into my pockets to take them or my car keys, especially when I have a mini flashlight and other things attached to my key chain.

I was at Cheetahs once when they called the cops. A bunch of cops came in to "investigate". After the cops left the manager yelled at the girl (and I think they fired her on the spot) so I don't think the clubs will keep girls who steal car keys (don't think it was for taking car keys though). They don't want to deal with cops in their club so it isn't likely that you car will be stolen from a girl taking your car keys. But I have heard of car break ins and car thefts in the club parking lots even though most clubs have cameras in the parking lot. Not a big problem though, I only heard of break in's. Never was there when it occurred so I don't think it happens very often.

YMMV on that one, especially in the main room. There are many factors to that.

Some girls won't allow any touching and hint that you may get some action if you pay to go to the VIP room. But IMHO, if the girl doesn't allow any touching during a lap dance I would never go to the VIP room with her. I figured if she won't allow anything in the main room she won't allow much in the VIP room.

Time of day and day of the week is also a factor. Earlier times (before 8) the bouncers aren't as vigilant and strict about the "hands". Same thing with early in the week (Sunday - Tuesday). But again, YMMV. The other week a new bouncer was watching everyone and warned many customers about where their hands could be placed on the girl.

One no-no. No touching of the private parts below the belt. In the private room, YMMV on that one (see below).

Many girls will allow boob and butt touching in the main room but you kind of have to do it on the sly to not get into trouble with the bouncers.

VIP room. Be aware that there are CAMERAS everywhere, even in the VIP room so it isn't likely you are going to get serviced or have sex with the girl there. Of course if you tip the bouncers a big sum of money I guess anything is possible.

16. SAll11

SAll11 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Will a club send a car for a single guy wanting to go or just for a group

17. Pbtrav

Pbtrav Mid level gambler.....high level drinker!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They will send for a single.......I’ve done it many times with Rhino and Sapphires

18. user3657

user3657 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Where the hell is Sapphires? I have walked home from rhino almost every time to save from the taxies lol. Knowing my luck they would still charge me full cover.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Its on, I think, Industrial. Behind Circus Circus

The plans have changed
    Post-Shopping Recovery Period
  20. Pbtrav

Pbtrav Mid level gambler.....high level drinker!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sammy Davis Drive behind Resorts World property

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.