1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Big Brother 21

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by JWBlue, Jun 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. djen

djen Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    One thing I have not seen is any of the players discuss who the player believes they can beat. In a final two Tommy pretty would probably win over the other 4. For that reason I think the obvious choice is Tommy over Holly.

If you are taking who you can beat in the final two, here is my thoughts.

Nicole beats, Cliff, Holly, Michie and Holly. (Nicole is well liked, late season surge will give her the boost.)
    Cliff beats, Michie and Holly (Cliff a decent player, well liked and will be respected for being the old guy that lasted)
    Michie beats only Holly (Better player wins as Holly will be seen as a tag along. Unless the women group together for Holly and/or Michie contiues to f-up his jury management.)

The past few seasons the winner has been the better person and not the better player.

Michie has played the best game and shown how much of his soul he is willing to sell for the $$$. While, both Cliff and Nicole have let their moral judgement drive their choices and affect their game play. In the end this game is a display of the players character and morals. The willingness to compramise ones morals / character for $$$ or the simple lack of morals and character. Tommy showed this with Holly when during the "house meeting" he called her out for simply sitting there and saying nothing and letting Michies lie playout.

2. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Holly never should have jumped. It was time for her to be her own woman and she caved to Jackson. All she can hope for is another endurance comp.

Lots of scenarios could pop up, the only thing we know for sure is Nicole is safe.

If Holly wins, it’s a travesty, like Squeaky Nicole of a few seasons ago.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. nhcris

nhcris VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I really haven't liked this season, even though I watched every damn episode. The only thing that would make me happy is if Holly goes to the final 2 and leaves Jackson behind.

• Like Like x 2
  4. DeMoN2318

DeMoN2318 The DERS

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Michie must not have watched the season when Dan lied through his teeth, played a great game, and lost in final two (I think he got zero votes to win) because of his lack of morals

I agree with djen... Michie can only beat Holly, Nicole beats everyone, and Cliff beats everyone except Nicole... so evicting Christie, then Tommy was the best move thinking long term for Cliff and Nicole.

5. JWBlue

JWBlue VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Interesting stuff for sure.

The irony of Michie telling that white lie is that Nichole said she would have evicted Tommy anyway. All that drama for nothing.

Holly had every right to go back on their deal to throw the HOH. Cliff and Nichole broke their agreement for final four with Holly and Michie.

Almost certain Holly dropping had to do with being influenced by Michie.

6. phade

phade Keeping tabs on LV while not there...

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I find this year's cast lacking. I really didn't like Cliff at the outset, but I give him a ton of credit. If he wins, I think it'll be a top 3 performance of all winners to date.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nicole = Steve?

8. northerngirl

northerngirl High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Omg....Michie sobbing after he won the veto saying “I love you mamma”. Then he continues to talk about Holly. “She is my world inside this game and will be my best friend out of this house”???

I had high hopes for Cliff. However, he is an idiot thinking that Michie will take him and Nicole for the final three.

I don’t think Michie would get the jury votes to win against Nicole. However, if it is Michie and Holly in the finale, I think Michie could win.

P.s. Survivor season will be better than BB 21.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Rob6 8

Rob6 8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Tonight was so funny watching cliff's continued self delusion. I liked him early but he has been playing so foolishly that I can't wait to see his reaction when he goes home. I hope Nicole can pull it out but I doubt it.

10. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Michie had game right from opening night. He is this season's best player.

Nicole gained power at the end. Sometimes juries respect that.

Holly is probably a wonderful, exciting, outdoorsy, sporty, attractive woman on the outside in Wyoming. In the House, she came across as a skank and Michie's hoe. She kowtowed to him all summer and I just can't respect that, but she has a move left. If she can get Final HOH, she could throw Michie under the bus and the jury would love that.

Cliff was steady and out of the spotlight all season, then got delusional at the end. Zero chance of surviving tonight.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Went as expected. Cliff would make a great Scoutmaster, but that ain't how you play BB.

12. Rob6 8

Rob6 8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have to agree with you Breeze. Liked how Nicole shut Jackson down.

13. JWBlue

JWBlue VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Big Brother is predicable as usual. It would be a major upset if Michie didn't win. This was clear weeks ago.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. HoppinHardWays

HoppinHardWays VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    He won’t win just like last year. A bitter jury won’t vote for him.

Labor Day!
  15. DBear

DBear VIP Bear

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I didn’t care for this season although I still watched it. Pretty boring cast this year although I was glad to see Cliff make it so far for an old guy. His decision to go with Michie over Tommy was his fatal flaw.

I also didn’t care for all the apologies over past guests for what might have been said. HG’s didn’t even know what they were apologizing for when Julie and the past HG asked about previous comments they made 50 days earlier. No setup, no clips shown. I didn’t even know what they were referring to. Waste of a segment.

16. 63hearts

63hearts Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I dunno, this cast was kinda a boring one. We need banging pans, meatballs and someone at least a hair entertaining

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. john1516inny

john1516inny High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Horrible ending, no joy whatso ever in winning. The cast really looked miserable.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's all about things that were said during the live feeds. I am not a live feed person, but my sister tells me stuff as long as it is not a spoiler. There were some racially tinged remarks by Jack, although it fell short of the "N" word, it was still prejudicial and condescending.

All of it comes from social media comments. I seriously do not know why people take social media seriously, but apparently, most people do, including....Stop right there for my own good.

Although I think Jack was definitely condescending and extremely rude to Nicole, I thought it fell short of bullying, but I'm old. To me, bullying was getting the shit beat of you and your head shoved in a commode by the Seniors and you were a Freshman in high school, but since nowadays teens actually commit suicide over it, it needs to be taken quite seriously. In short, I can see how modern people would see Jack as a bully, I just see him as an asshole.

Michie most definitely falls into that category. He could turn his rudeness on and off depending on whether or not it was to his advantage.

There was no joy from Michie over his victory. No whoopdeedoo ya ya. He looked like he had just been acquitted after a long, acrimonious trial. It seemed to be more relief than celebration. Michie is a user and I'll bet that's exactly who he is on the outside. It was like he was trying to curry his Mom's favor for forgiveness for fucking a woman 7 years older on live national television. (Again, that's second hand news from the feeds, I didn't see it, but everyone knows it.)

Cliff fucked up the entire season. I'm not saying honoring your word is a bad thing, but this is a GAME. I thought he was naive to the extreme and screwed up the game for Nicole and Tommy, both.

As soon as the publicity tour is over, Michie will dump Holly like yesterday's bad news.

No matter how boring and shallow the cast members were, I still watched every last second of the broadcast episodes, got involved with the characters and was sad to see it all end, no matter the outcome.

Bottom line: Michie took control on Day 1, everyone went along with it, he never faced a serious challenge, plus he won all of those comps. He was this season's best player and deserved to win.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agree 110%. It was all of the accusatory comments that squeezed the joy right out of the proceedings. It's what the social media frenzy hounds wanted to see.

I hope I don't get flak over this but I probably will. I personally did not think that the airing of grievances and forcing shallow apologies was appropriate to the setting. But I guess CBS wanted to make sure they didn't get a black eye over it in social media, so they decided that confrontation would be a clearing of the air, which actually didn't clear up anything, because Kemi is still pissed off.

Nicole came real close to telling Ovi to MYOB, but was very diplomatic about it.

Annabella, it's a showmance with a shallow person. Get over it. You're going to get burned by the opposite sex a lot harder than that before your life is over. Nick jumped on Kat in the Jury House because they were both willing to go. That's how harsh life is.

I hope this doesn't become a trend, but it probably will, where the losers get to air out their hurts just to make the winners feel bad.

• Like Like x 2
  20. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well said... I agree with you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.