1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn Slots Wynn - now with more rewards?

Discussion in 'Wynn Slots' started by frodogizmo, Sep 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Init2winit

Init2winit Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    10 buffets or 1 weekend night? Decisions decisions

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. myvegas1

myvegas1 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i would imagine the rooms are only going to get harder to get. wouldn't be surprised if weekend rooms get removed at some point. possibly by the end of the year.

i bet we'll see the same type of rewards myvegas is offering.

3. winningonwynn

winningonwynn Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Myself and partner are frantically trying to get enough gems to make a booking now. We were hoping to get 8 nights between us (4 each) but we only have enough for 6 at the moment. However we are 350 gems away from me getting a 7th but that is at level 86 with 25m per gem required and only a 300m bankroll so don’t know whether to just book now or take the gamble and keep playing to get that 7th night. I’m aware that at anytime now these new rewards could be launched and I could lose it all.

What exactly is the process if I book now and then cancel later to book another night? Can I cancel on the app?

4. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You get your gems back as soon as you cancel.

5. winningonwynn

winningonwynn Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can you call cancel on the Wynn’s slots app via the reward button or do you have to contact the hotel?

6. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you click the tab you book the room on it brings up your reservation, and you have the option to cancel in the app.

I've cancelled/rebooked a bunch of times, and it's always been instant refund. So no worries about waiting, and rates going up between cancelling and getting the gems back.

7. winningonwynn

winningonwynn Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cool thanks! Time to book this and best scenario is the new rewards allow me to earn more points and cancel and rebook the extra night and maybe even add a buffet or two.

If I remember correctly from other posts you always just 2.4m bet until you’re broke regardless of bankroll is that right? Wondering about doing the same thing as tier 3 is just too slow now. However tier 4 never seems to last long with me even with a few lucky big hits it drains again reeeeeal quick!

8. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have a horrible feeling that these upcoming changes will ruin the game so I've been spinning like crazy the past few days. Just earned enough gems for a four night stay next July for my birthday week.

Now I can breathe easy and see what changes are in store.

• Like Like x 1
  9. DsqrdDGD909

DsqrdDGD909 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did the same for 2 nights next May for the same reason. 7,100 gems. Went from 1.3 Billion to 0.

10. winningonwynn

winningonwynn Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I’m now 141 gems away from getting a 7th night before I book. Hit the 2.4m spins for a big gamble on lion kill and a load of wild red lions all dropped in for a jackpot and the app crashed and the win is nowhere to be seen! Arggggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!

11. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, I just punt whenever I feel like it, and break the piggy bank at 100, or 50m if I'm bored of waiting :D

It does, but sometimes you can run it up and get a good run on it. I got about 100 gems over the weekend from a piggybank, which then span to ~400m and lasted a while.

12. VegasJuan

VegasJuan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wonder if we'll be able to redeem for meals at all of Wynn's restaurants? That would be pretty sweet.

13. myvegas1

myvegas1 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    probably the buffet and some of the lower end restaurants would be my guess.

probably shopping credits at the new mall.

maybe $50 free play reward.

can't really think of much else.

14. HuskerBB

HuskerBB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would guess that one of the rewards will be for Le Reve tickets - probably a buy-one get-one deal. Good show - but I have already seen it twice so not interested in going again.

15. winningonwynn

winningonwynn Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The app is telling me I need to update but I can’t! Is this the changes coming in place? I hope my reservations I made in the nick of time stick because as I said I have no email confirmation. Can’t use the app at all now as keeps telling me to update but there is no update to download. Anyone else getting this?

16. winningonwynn

winningonwynn Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I’m guessing this update must be the new rewards program. I literally just claimed my rooms within the last hour! I wonder if it has paid off. I’m sure we will soon see...

17. Tesseract

Tesseract Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nope, just a server issue. Carry on

18. ffejry

ffejry #1 Bears Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am quite excited... I have been earning 100 gems a day (3,012 right now) and have been playing T2 bets (bankroll went from 1B to 671M over the past week... not much of a killer, tbh). I have been doing about 2-5k spins a day - depending on the time. I am hoping to reach 8k by the end of October or November, so that I don't have to obsess as much for next summer...

Trying to get to 15k gems since that is what I estimate will cost me for 4 nights based on random 4 night dates.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. Tesseract

Tesseract Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It gets hard when you get to higher levels. I am 84. I pretty much am just focusing on my GFs lower leveled account.

20. grammins

grammins Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Getting 15K gems so quickly likely won't happen. The first 3K come easy, but don't expect to get 15K for 6 months unless you spend or hit a few t4 platinum jackpots.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.