1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn Slots Wynn - now with more rewards?

Discussion in 'Wynn Slots' started by frodogizmo, Sep 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frodogizmo

frodogizmo Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got a message through inbox that they are going toextend their rewards shortly. Does it mean, we could get free buffet or showtickets? Can anyone help?

2. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Got same 2 messages, and just says shortly.

Just a case of waiting to find out, I'd imagine.

3. PressThe5n9

PressThe5n9 Dice, Dice, and more Dice

Trips to Las Vegas:
    C9173EE3-9FB3-4F1E-8863-DA25782AA409.jpeg
    Based upon this message, looks as though new rewards will be coming to the game!

I understand there may be good and bad to the addition of rewards, but as long as there are no blackout dates (or limited usage) I’m all for this update. All the more reason to play the game - and for Wynn to keep players onsite and spending money. What are your thoughts?

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. vegas superfan

vegas superfan VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have zero gems because I stopped playing the second I had enough for my room comp. Guess I'll start again..

5. Bob1985

Bob1985 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep, they said they would include new rewards months ago, and now they are doing it!

Many people stop playing after reaching the gem cap or enough gems for their stay. They don't want to increase the cap, so instead they are forcing them to log in and play/spend money to gain VIP levels otherwise they wont be able to redeem rewards. VIP levels probably expire with inactivity like MyVegas. That's my understanding based off the information we have.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 2
  6. bshowell

bshowell VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Saw that this morning in my inbox, too. Hm.

• Like Like x 1
  7. DRPinVA

DRPinVA Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm guessing that the new rewards will come with a devaluation of the current room rewards...Hope not..

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Wow! Wow! x 1
  8. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Could be restrictions on what free players can redeem as well, since it is based on vip tiers.

At least I have one trip booked already. And with other options for rooms, all I'll really need is a worthwhile way to cash in my gems. I've always approached this as likely a limited time deal.

9. winningonwynn

winningonwynn Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This has concerned me. I’ve been saving up for a stay and don’t have enough for the full four nights yet. I’m wondering if I should just book the three I can afford now as I can see some of the below happening:

- good option:
    normal room rewards stay the same but simply new options like a free buffet are added

Bad options:
    - room rates increase or gems devalue
    - rooms can no longer be booked at all unless you hit a certain vip level and you can only access lower level gifts (does vip level refer to the current levels, ie I’m on level 86 - or will this be a totally new level system)
    - rooms are phased out completely or maximum stay reduced or blackout dates

The first option would be great. But I have a feeling this is a step towards reducing what they are giving in real terms.

Anyone else tempted to spend the gems they have? I’m guessing we could always cancel if the new vip system turned out ok?

10. DRPinVA

DRPinVA Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Very tempted to go book prior...if only we knew when 'coming soon' actually is... I'm still 700 gems away from my 2nd night and am thinking I'm going to hit it pretty hard the next few days to try and get there and book those two...then start working on the third....I'm already booked comped nights at Paris, but was hoping to replace up to 3 with these Wynn nights in November since we've never stayed there.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Mirageluvr

Mirageluvr Let's Ride!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Waiting game for now....

Curious what/where are Vip levels/tiers as referenced, and do they carry any benefits? Thanks

Last edited: Sep 4, 2019
  12. VegasFirstTimer

VegasFirstTimer High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got scared and booked two nights for October for 4000 gems. I have 4200 for playing about 2 months. I’d rather have the room now vs nothing later.

Also Wynn is a quality product. If I have to spend here and there to get near free rooms and buffets it’s worth it. Wynn feels like the best property

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. PressThe5n9

PressThe5n9 Dice, Dice, and more Dice

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This right here!

I’m glad to have found the game early and able to cash in and enjoy a truly free room at such an exquisite resort! Although it’s not something I want to do, I have it in my mind that I may have to dispose of a few dollars once in awhile to enjoy Wynn again. Although we don’t have a trip planned anytime soon, we will be back to Wynn no doubt; and, if we can achieve close to one week there for minimal out of pocket (compared to paying outright for the rooms) and enjoying our time spent playing the games, then it’s worth it.

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. Init2winit

Init2winit Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I hope VIP levels doesn't mean you need to spend money in order to unlock weekend room stays..

15. dannodw

dannodw Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am in a similar dilemma. Have enough gems for a 3 night stay, but still a good way off the 4th free night.

Tempted to book the three days....

16. birdman925

birdman925 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Use MyVegas as your guide. Book the three nights now and don't look back!

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Giovanni

Giovanni Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    as of right now who booked can cancel it 48 hours before the arrive (maybe even 24 hours before not sure if 24 or 48 hours before) so who is worried can just book it now and then cancel it if the changes are not that bad

18. dannodw

dannodw Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    After a double platinum hit during a bonus (6 billion total win) I managed a session in the high limit room which needed me the last 900 gems I needed for my 4 night stay next year.

Let’s hope the new rewards are as good!

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
    • Wow! Wow! x 1
  19. Tesseract

Tesseract Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Any guesses what the buffet would cost in gems? I locked in a thursday friday saturday night stay. I guess the 4th night will get out of my grasp

20. fugsworth

fugsworth VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    @Tesseract For as long as I've been checking, gem amounts roughly coincide with rack rates (i.e. 2000 gems = $200 rack rate), so unless they further mess around with valuations or something, I'd expect it to be in the neighborhood of 400-500 gems.

EDC
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.