1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bellagio vs. CP

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by ATLchris, Aug 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ATLchris

ATLchris Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks to everyone for the excellent information, opinions, and photos! We're going to go with the Tower Fountain View room at Bellagio :)

• Like Like x 2
  2. Tank45

Tank45 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    [​IMG]

This was my room last week. 28th floor Augustus Strip View.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Jackpot Johnny

Jackpot Johnny Wynn Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nothing about Bellagio now except it’s location is as good as it used to be. But, maybe still on a par with Caesars. It’s an equal choice in my opinion. Pick the vibe you like. Your choice is just fine.

Next time try Wynn or Aria, both are better.

• Like Like x 1
  4. ATLchris

ATLchris Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We stayed at Aria Sky Suites in May, and it was amazing! The level of service was the best I’ve experienced anywhere in Vegas, and the suite was beautiful.

• Like Like x 1
  5. gradytripp

gradytripp High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You'll enjoy it! We just stayed at Bellagio (fountain view Salone Suite, which was really, really nice).

Bellagio was the first hotel I ever stayed at in Vegas (7 years ago) and while we've since stayed at Aria more often, it still has a magical vibe to it. It tends to get negative comments here, which I'll admit weighed on me just a little bit...until I walked through the door into the lobby, saw the Chihuly glass, caught a whiff of whatever that Bellagio aroma is, and realized I'd made a fine decision. Service was fine, pool is lovely (tied with Aria for my favorite on the strip), my wife loved the spa, and there are even a couple of full-pay quarter video poker machines. Enjoy!

• Like Like x 2
  6. ATLchris

ATLchris Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the reply! We’re looking forward to staying at Bellagio. It’s certainly an iconic property, and I’m very excited to be able to view the fountain show from our room!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.