1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn Slots Wynn Slots app

Discussion in 'Wynn Slots' started by harley777, Jul 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hyperfocal

Hyperfocal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks, that explains why it sped back up after I redeemed. There appears to be a ramp below those numbers as well.

I can't believe how much the advice on this thread helped me. I went from 1600 gems from a couple per day to earning enough to get two nights and from busting out on coins to having more than a billion and a half. I'm able to go next week thanks to the tips.

Thanks to everyone, I really needed a break and now I can take one.

• Like Like x 6
  2. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have a great trip!! I beg you are excited.

I’m at 8553 gems. Hoping they release rates for 2020-My aunt wants to go again & Id actually like to stay a couple days where I wasn’t gambling heavy and could be a tourist!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've got 3 nights booked for my December trip, but would like to do those next summer, and add a few nights myself to save moving about too much.

• Like Like x 1
  4. luckydude

luckydude Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the input. I thought that it was the level that you were at that determined the credits per gem. Are you saying that the credits per gem goes down after you redeem your gems ? If it does does your level also go down after a gem redemption. Hyperfocal said that it sped back up after they redeemed their gems.

5. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Redeeming your gems will not make your earning rate speed back up, nor will it decrease your level.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Bob1985

Bob1985 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It looks like Wynn Slots creates a Red Card ID for you when you book. Just found out that I had one attached to my email already. My friend who hasn't been to Vegas but booked his stay has one attached to his email too. Here's a link to check: https://profile.wynnresorts.com/linkaccount

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. jingles

jingles Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got lucky early on and built up a respectable bank roll, and then used the Hong Bao hyper bonus at 3 million per bet to really rack up the gems. Then once my bank roll got even higher I bumped it up to 30 million per bet, and then eventually 150 million per bet. I was at a relatively modest level at this point (under level 40), so the gems just racked up like crazy. I think I was making over 20 gems per 150 mill hyper bonus bet, and given that the bet only takes a minute to complete, I was able to rack the gems up pretty quick. However, once my level increased (which didn't take long with the higher bets) the number of gems I would collect per bet started to nose dive. It's at the point now where it would take me forever to accumulate another 8,000 gems, as I'm only making about 1.5 gems per 30 million bet.

8. Mirageluvr

Mirageluvr Let's Ride!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just wanted to say that I appreciate all the camaraderie on this Wynn topic thread. Thanks and good luck to all. Let's get her done.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Mirageluvr

Mirageluvr Let's Ride!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do
    I'm a grinder. I started playing on 5/8/19. I played primarily on level 1/2 until I made the move to level 3 about three weeks ago. At this point in time, I've only played during scratcher events. I have spent about $60 on the game, and I always break the the piggy bank for good luck at 100Million. As I type this message, I have 4.3B coins/level 73, and I have 7306 gems. I actually enjoy the game, and will not put my bankroll at risk playing level 4....hence I am a grinder. ;)

Last edited: Aug 21, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  10. winningonwynn

winningonwynn Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What do we think the likliehood of drops in 2020 rates is? Anyone see huge prices in 2018 on the 2019 calendar and then see them drop? I’ve been playing for months and now have seen prices go up from 1.5 to 1.6 to 1.8 and now 2020 doesn’t seem to have anything under 2.4 and a lot of nights a hell of a lot more, some even 10k. There are weeks where you wouldn’t even be able to get the full four nights now you can only have 25k max as the prices would be more than that! Maybe that’s the idea and these prices won’t drop? Or maybe this happened last year and then dropped nearer the time?

11. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Think it will be very likely that some will drop, and definite that some will rise.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. dtmk66

dtmk66 Welcome to Las Vegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Screenshot_2019-08-20-18-32-22.png When it's not paying you have to stop and wait a day or two at least that is what I have found to accumulate over 10 billion points

• Like Like x 2
  13. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Blew through my last 400 million tonight. Only earned about 30 gems on it. Scratched my cards and back up to 43 million. Taking our grandson on an adventure this weekend so hopefully will just build back up a little bit. Doing the 500 spins at a 10,000 bet to try to get something back off the one late night scratcher.

14. OSU2150

OSU2150 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just had a bad run and blew through about 200 million, and am trying the same approach.

15. Init2winit

Init2winit Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been as high as 2B but for the past 3 weeks I have been struggling to get past 300M. HBHB has not been kind to me.

16. JFO

JFO I sleep in unlocked cars

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am beginning to think either they reduced the payback rate for HBHB substantially with the 2020 calendar, the payback reduces as your gem count gets larger, or the payback reduces after you play it too much. Based on my by own recent experience, and reading reports here and other places.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Or we're just running bad, and other people are running good.

• Like Like x 2
  18. mikeyvegas1

mikeyvegas1 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have played Wynn, all myvegas games and the binions 4 queens. I am pretty certain that there is a built in algorithm that takes in how many gems, loyalty, hats you have earned in a period of time and adjusts the pay back. Maybe it's just me but if I ignore a game for a few weeks start playing it again I am very lucky and if I play any of them a lot I hit an extended run of very bad luck.

Sons 21st birthday trip
  19. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've played myVegas for ~6 years, and this for ~6 months.

Sometimes I'm lucky, and sometimes I'm not.

One thing I know having gambled since I was a kid, is I remember a lot more about the times I lose, than I do about the times I win.

That's just a gambler's mentality.

• Agree Agree x 3
  20. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Considering the glitches I have found in the past, I sorta doubt they are even bright enough to implement such a thing. My chipstack is near the highest it's ever been (~8B) because I have had a good run lately.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.