1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn Slots How long to earn a room?

Discussion in 'Wynn Slots' started by stlguy197239, Aug 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stlguy197239

stlguy197239 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just put the app on my phone....what is a reasonable expectation for how long it takes to earn comps? Seems to be going slow and the money runs out pretty quickly if you don't buy more coins which I am always hesitant to do.

2. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How long is a piece of string? There really is no answer to that, as we don't know how lucky you're going to be in the games, and how you're going to approach obtaining gems.

I spent $300 on it earlier this year, because I wanted to get the 4 nights asap for a summer trip. Some people have got lucky early and just managed to rack up huge numbers of gems quickly, and others have steadily grinded their gems up over a period of months using bankroll management and steady play.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. PressThe5n9

PressThe5n9 Dice, Dice, and more Dice

Trips to Las Vegas:
    @stlguy197239 - If you were to ask 10 of us our style of play, you will probably get 10 different answers.

I fall into this group quoted above. I first started playing this game just under a year ago and have already cashed in a 4-night stay in May, and have enough gems for 3-4 nights depending upon the calendar rates. I haven’t put any money into the game and have just steadily played away. It wasn’t until recently that I became more aggressive with my betting, but play through most of the daily events (especially now that they are mostly gold scratcher cards on each event). I usually won’t spin outside of some event unless I just want to feed the need for a few spins.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. stlguy197239

stlguy197239 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is what I am hoping for, will just need to grind away it appears. I have not stayed at the Wynn before but have seen a lot of trip reports raving about it so I want to try it for my trip next year.

• Like Like x 1
  5. PressThe5n9

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You will definitely enjoy the quality and experience of staying at Wynn. Knowing you spent very little money on it will make it that much sweeter!

Since the days are hardly ever blocked out on the calendar, you can always determine how far out your stay is and set a daily amount of gems to collect. For instance, if you’re stay is 300 days out and you want to stay 3 nights (for simplicity sake let’s say that each night is 2.2k gems) then you to earn 22 gems per day. Anything above that rate is getting you to a booked room sooner. Although the calendar rates do change, they usually don’t fluctuate too much (hoping I didn’t jinx it). Weekends and holidays are more expensive, but typically still available.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. stlguy197239

stlguy197239 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good info, thanks. I have had it installed for about 24 hours and have 29 gems. The issue now is that I have no coins and don't want to buy any so I need to either start winning or figure out a way to get more coins outside the free spins every 15 minutes and once a day.

7. PressThe5n9

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Try to collect all the chests as often as you can. If you collect the daily wheel spins regularly, you should be able to achieve the 3x multiplier in a few days. Then your accumulated coins will grow faster. Try to avoid playing for a few days so you can build your coins up while collecting. Should you decide to play, only play during the events and do minimum bets and try only for the 500 spins gold scratcher card. At worst (assuming 500 spins at 10k bet and not winning a single spin) you would be out 5 million coins but could be up 7 million coins from just the card. That card is usually available in 3-4 events each day.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You really need to focus on scratchoffs. Particularly those that give you a gold scratcher for competing tasks where bet size isn't a factor, such as spin any game 500 times, or play in 3 battles. You're guaranteed 3M with a gold scratcher, with a chance to win up to 12M. You'll usually win 5M.

Kicking off the Trip with Two New Hotels to Us!!!
    • Agree Agree x 4
  9. Mirageluvr

Mirageluvr Let's Ride!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Spot on about the Wynn Resort. My wife and I have stayed at the Wynn and Encore (prefer Wynn), as a result of incredible offers (we're low rollers) including free play, buffets and reduced/comp nights. Basically we ended up just paying the resort fees both trips. The service and atmosphere are top notch. My wife said the Wynn bed is a 10+, and if she's happy I'm happy. Play on.....

• Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.