1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

CET comps gone for anybody else?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by ffejry, Aug 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sinnerman

sinnerman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, I am 100% positive there is some sort of a glitch in your case. My suggestion would be to contact your hos and ask what is going on. If you don't have your host's contact information, you can download the CET app and you will find it there once you log in.

2. 3544quebec

3544quebec High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sending you a pair now

[​IMG]

• Love Love x 1
  3. HeatherC

HeatherC Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm a little concerned with what is going on at the Rio that day that it's the only comp day? They might be trying to lure us in for something bad. :haha:

• Love Love x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. 3544quebec

3544quebec High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Worry if they include free tickets for the Zipline

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  5. 3544quebec

3544quebec High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You don't need to worry ffejry - you'll have the wings. Just don't fly too close to the sun

Last edited: Aug 15, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  6. sinnerman

sinnerman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know right? It's already pretty bad that they're trying to lure us into the Rio. Oh God, what could be worse?

7. ffejry

ffejry #1 Bears Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can confirm that my only comp date is that August 20th day at the Rio, just like you guys!

8. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I better book up as many rooms as CET will let me, as I put a few hours of slot play @ 80c/160c through Ballys & Harrahs this summer, and I've got comp nights at most properties bar Caesars/Cromwell until next summer.

I did play 3 of the gimmick WSOP events this year, so maybe that has some impact on it?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. HeatherC

HeatherC Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

I'm convinced that we lost our comps because we didn't play a lot of slots this time.

10. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They do seem to love the slots players, as I presume their overall % is bigger from that than anything. Mum only plays $50c-$1 a spin, and my old man mostly plays poker tournaments during their Grand Series with a bit of slots some evenings if he's not in the tournament. They got their whole 19 nights in the Rush Tower at Golden Nugget fully comped and no RF. Entries into some BJ tourneys with nice prices, and some ovens as a gift, too. They gave those to the host, as no good travelling back with them. The host also comped off all their room charges of ~$5/600 as well, and kept telling them to put more on the room as he'd clear it anyway.

I've never been one to gamble much at all, other than a few drunken craps/roulette rolls. I averaged $2k/day this summer over 7 days at Aria, and only played there. That has got me comps through to next summer of 3 nights at Bellagio/Aria/Vdara with $75fp & $50 rc, and 4 nights at everywhere else with $75fp & $100rc.

I don't normally like moving hotels because I'm disabled and packing is a massive pita unless I have my parents with me to help. However, looking at it now, If I can bounce between those next summer I'll save myself a fortune.

11. LVRaiders

LVRaiders Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I believe CET loves slots players more than any of their competitors. A co worker who never recieved any true comps when gambling and staying at Wynn came back on a 3 day trip staying and playing at Paris. All slot play with a 1k bankroll total for the weekend. He came back down 100 for the trip but with comps virtually for the next 12 months at all hotels of Paris level and below.

Trying out Vdara
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. TxTeach79

TxTeach79 #VLV

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ADT is all. that. matters. I don't know how else to say it. "Level" has less than zero to do with your comps. Some golds get better comps that diamonds. All that is irrelevant. What's your ADT? Start and stop there.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Init2winit

Init2winit Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So to build my ADT I should max bet on penny slots?

8 hours
    max bet $5
    500 spins/hr
    12% hold

2400 ADT is that right?

14. easy_money

easy_money High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    With slots, it's a little different calculation than table. You can just use 10% of coin-in to figure out theo. Slots theo should be very accurate as each bet is recorded by the machine and system, unlike table where it's varies due to many variables.

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. salukidean

salukidean High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm a diamond with no comp rooms period right now. Unfortunately, the screws seem to be tightening already with the merger pending. Just imagine if Caesars sells Rio and Planet Hollywood. They'll still have the same number of players to accomodate and less rooms to put them in. I imagine the required ADT will go through the roof to get free rooms.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Im a lowly gold with 350 tier credits and for sept/oct/nov/dec i have comps everywhere (including fri-sat) except NOBU/Cromwell/Caesars and even at the last 2 i have some dates in nov/dec

17. ffejry

ffejry #1 Bears Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We no longer have Rio comped for August 20 lol. Something is up for sure

• Wow! Wow! x 1
  18. spinette

spinette True Aficionado

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Deleted

19. 3544quebec

3544quebec High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Maybe they already have their quota of victims I mean guests

• Funny Funny x 2
  20. Sean Kearns

Sean Kearns Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just came off my first comp (five nights at Pho). Earned less than 600 TC and have comps at most properties Sun-Thurs a few weekends here and there and even seeing some nights at Caesars and Cromwell in less busy times now which were never there before.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.