1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Big Brother 21

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by JWBlue, Jun 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. letsgotovegas

letsgotovegas VIP Whale

I couldn't agree with you more. I have a feeling Mickie will be around for awhile now though as it appears many of the houseguests don't see him as a threat as long as Christie is gunning for him. They'd better watch out as he is a comp beast and could just win his way to the end. I doubt he can win though, I guess it depends if he even gets to the final two (doubtful) and who is sitting beside him.

Christie is just obnoxious and waaaaay too emotional and paranoid, even for Big Brother. I can't believe she and Tommy have kept their secret of knowing each other outside the house. She blabs everything else, I can't believe she hasn't spilled the beans.

2. letsgotovegas

letsgotovegas VIP Whale

I still enjoy the broadcasts even when I know who wins the competitions in advance.

Subplots such as just how much sex is really happening......and how some of the players not featured as much on the shows are playing...........some of the sub-friendships not featured (which may come in to play later), etc.

3. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ya know, where are the gay midgets? This year’s cast is so BORING!!!!

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. djen

djen Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agree this season is a bit of a bore as it is setting up again for a floater to win.

The twists, powers and field trip all have been fruitless. Would like to have seen if Christie was removed one of the others from the filed trip must be put up. Producers need to step up the their game and get some plot twists that actually make the players play.

This also seems to be the worst group of poker players on earth as it is quite obvious who is working with who. It seems obvious they should all know who is with who.

Kat will be gone tonight (more than likely) in spite of the producers trying to show there is a question between Kat and Cliff.

5. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Okay, I'll say it. It's been on the internet, so I agree.

They knocked the people of color out right off the bad. Kemi would have been a shit stirrer and a firebrand rebel. David would have been a comp king. Maybe a showmance with Kemi? Who knows?

Ovi was President of his college class. A budding politician. Could have been real slick in alliance maneuvering.

I'm convinced that's what sent this season down the drain. There could have been some epic confrontations. They went vanilla (pun intended) and now we have an unbridled egotistical prick (Michie) dictating the show.

I'm praying for Cliff.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. djen

djen Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Prayers answered as Kat is out on 6-1 vote.

Not sure Kat should have felt so betrayed as she claims. Cliff working his game and was given a proposal to assure he is safe. Kat without a lifleline breaks down calls Cliff out for not keeping his word. Meanwhile Kat is linked with Holly in a final 2. Thought Cliff handled it well by saying he was sorry and this is big brother. In the end Kat was heading home whether Cliff was aligned with him or not.

New targets in house this week depending on HOH are probably Michie/Holly or Tommy/Christie

7. DeMoN2318

DeMoN2318 The DERS

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Really? you seriously think there is a race card at play?

Kemi got herself voted out for being a shit stirrer... has she ever watched the show? loud people go home for starting drama
    David had a chance to win a comp and get back in the house... twice... and he failed... comp king, yea right
    I don't even remember Ovi much, I think I remember him being awkward and not a very smooth talker, I was bummed his Wacktivity comp power was not used

It is humorous that they think this new 6 will make it to final 6... just like they thought Gr8ful would make final 8... and how the Six Shooters would make final 6...

• Like Like x 1
  8. northerngirl

northerngirl High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Where to start? What a bunch of sheep this season. Michie sure was all talk regarding Christie being his number one target. If Christie does win, they can all look in their mirrors and blame themselves. Holly HOH this week only means Michie is HOH once again.

I am slightly confused on the twist this week. I assume whoever America votes for gets one of the nomination votes and a replacement nom if necessary? Maybe this will mix up the game.

Every now and then I think I have a favorite, but other than Christie, it seems no one is thinking for themselves.

However, I did find the bird names/sounds memory game quite funny.

• Wow! Wow! x 1
  9. C0usineddie

C0usineddie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree that Christie seems to be the only one playing the game. Nick too somewhat, at least he is trying. Just cant stand the constant crying and want her to leave for that alone. Wish Nicole would stand up and actually do something besides sliding by. Cant stand it when those types make it to the end by default.

They really need to break up that Jackson/Holly duo before she wears that outfit again hopefully.

Whats with Julies hair? Her hair makes her head look as wide as her shoulders. Can you imagine sitting in the barber chair and telling them you want your head to look like it is as wide as your shoulders. Pretty sure thats called the bobble head.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Michie is running. Holly is a slut. She'll do whatever Michie says. I would say Nick is the target.

I'm guessing they will have to announce America's choice BEFORE noms. It would be cool if Nick got it and put up Christie.

Cliff is still hanging around and doesn't seem to be anyone's target.

I hope the jury house is well stocked with condoms. Sis and Jack are gonna light that place up!

11. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This worked out just like I wanted it to. Nick got the prank power and put up Christie. With Christie reneging on her promise to Holjack about being a pawn, she is the perfect target and she can be sent off to jury so she can pester them with her crying and whining about privilege she doesn't deserve.

As much as I dislike him, Jackson is really playing the game and he just might take this thing.

Still pulling for Cliff. Grayheads Unite!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. C0usineddie

C0usineddie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I want Nick to win simply because everyone is against him.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Never have seen the show, but wow, 21 seasons!

14. northerngirl

northerngirl High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Usually I root for someone. Seems this season, I have more houseguests that I am rooting against. I would be fine with either Nick or Cliff. Dislike Jackson (omg to his love of watermelon), I have no respect for Holly, does Jessica speak?, and Nicole is a sheep. Christie is at least playing the game, but drives me crazy.

I would think a double eviction should be coming soon.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. JWBlue

JWBlue VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is there something I do not know about Michie? Why do so many people dislike him?

16. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    He looks and acts like an entitled prick. He has a sneer.

• Like Like x 1
  17. jlpkap

jlpkap Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    He definitely things he’s better then everyone and when things turn again where he’s not in charge his true self will show again.
    Those watermelons look really good and he’s like a surgeon cutting them.

18. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    LOL! Zingbot nails Michie! Pompous @#$%^bag! HAHA!

Put Holly's tits in a ringer, too. OLD Buzzard!!

I couldn't pick up what he called Tommy. Can anyone translate?

Looks like it's Jury House for Nick. Another early pick is gone. Unless someone grows a set, Michie is going to win. I think Cliff Hogg has the balls to do it, if he gets the chance.

Who else thinks Cliff knows Hank and Peggy Hill back in Houston?

• Like Like x 2
  19. northerngirl

northerngirl High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    F63508FA-0467-4513-9370-BA21C15389F0.png Yup...looks like Cliff is the last to root for. I have never been a fan of zingbot...he is hard to understand. But he does give some insight to the houseguests on what America thinks about them. Saw this post on Facebook with zingbot’s insults.

• Like Like x 1
  20. letsgotovegas

letsgotovegas VIP Whale

Zingbot called Tommy an attention whore. Hilarious!

• Funny Funny x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.