1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Big Brother 21

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by JWBlue, Jun 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. djen

djen Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looks like a shootout at the BB Coral. Julie had hinted of the blow up last Thursday and Sam hinted he had planted seeds. It appears the game is on, finally.

Appears as if the Six Shooters are about to start shooting each other in the back. Michie, comes off as a bad person thru and thru.

Cliff trying to pull the outsiders together, which needs to be done. He is turning out to be a pretty good player.

Kat is playing both sides of the house like a fiddle. Seems to have each side on her side. Though I would say the coming out of Kat and Holly knowing each other on the outside will be the downfall of each. Christie and Tommy played that out, pushing the agenda to hide their own knowing each other before the game.

Was a week a floater could have continued to float is there is an abundance of targets in the house. Nice though of Jess to step up and win an HOH and put the to Jack .... on the block. A big move for a floater to make.

• Like Like x 1
  2. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm bummed Sam got the boot. He was the only guy I kinda related to and hoped he'd go far. Nick seems to have come down to earth now that Bella's out. Nice to see Jack humbled after several weeks of being King Shit and I wish they could send him and that Meechie asshole out on the same vote... they both deserve it! Kat's been fun to watch... I LOVED it when she kept asking are "you bitches conspiring against me?"

• Like Like x 1
  3. C0usineddie

C0usineddie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am not sure i would have put up both big guys, That could back fire. jack wins veto now who will she put up?

Seems like the guys are at each other so they should be able to handle it themselves. The real worry is their partners, They are sliding by and as the numbers get smaller, they will still be able to hide under the radar,

I would target them as it will remove the couples and cripple the men in a way. With their partners there, they will always have that two vote thing working.

4. DeMoN2318

DeMoN2318 The DERS

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Jess forgot about Christie's power. As much as they say the 6 is dead...we all know they will still team up when they don't have any power. If any of the 6 shooters win the veto, Christie will use her power (I think this is the last week she can use it?) and they will pick the replacement nominee...they still have the numbers in the vote.

Something that always bothers me about this show, is when the players "fall in love". I always say to myself, "How can you be in love, you have only known them for 30 days!!"... But I was thinking about it, and a real world new relationship/dating may include a few hours of interaction a few times a week... lets say 8 hours a week. But in the house it is 24/7! So a day of BB dating is equivalent to 3 weeks of real world dating...30 BB dating days is over a year of real world dating... so I guess I get it now.

5. Ezzy711

Ezzy711 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Add to that the fact that the people they choose for the most part are superficial vapid dolts and it’s a match made in heaven.

6. JWBlue

JWBlue VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    All that drama amounted to nothing. If Holly had not heard that conversation the house would have been chaos. Why can't we have good things?

Jess is going to be crying if Christie does get to use her power. BUT I am not so sure she will use it the way SS is going. I have a feeling though in the end Michie or Jack wins POV and Christie uses it. Then one of the group of four goes up and is evicted. SS will be back in power.

7. DeMoN2318

DeMoN2318 The DERS

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure I would agree with this. "Superficial vapid dolts" in the real world would be done up during all interactions for quite some time... in BB, they see each other in all aspects of life... not dressed to the nine, no makeup, dirty/sweaty from working out, sad, angry, emotional.... its like 2 years of dating accelerated into a month

8. northerngirl

northerngirl High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It was probably the correct play voting out Jack last night. He is a stronger player than Michie. Totally dislike (mild word) both of them. Kudos to CBS and Julie for putting Jack in the hot seat during his exit interview. Will Julie do the same with Michie who is the worst of the worse?

The HOA competition was so cheesy but funny. I wonder who Tommy will put on the block. I have no respect for Holly whatsoever and Annalise just seems to be taking up space.

It is hard to even root for someone this season...maybe Cliff?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    True, but whatta beautiful “space” she takes up!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agree about Holly. What a slut! I don't watch live feeds, but I'm willing to bet Jack was a real condescending asshole. We caught a few glimpses of it earlier in the storage room.

Jess had a perfect HOA week.

Somehow, Michie will slither out of all this. The minute Holly becomes poison, he'll dump her.

With Sam gone, I like Cliff a lot.

I have this weird feeling that I know Nick. He's from Maryland, so it's possible.

• Like Like x 2
  11. djen

djen Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well the eviction for Jack played out as planned. In the end Jess HOH has made the biggest move or the year. I would of preferred Michie gone as I thought he was the bigger ass of the two Jacks. Well one ass gone is better than none.

Tommy wins a HOA which is more random than anything. I think Nick tossed that one as he slowed his kayak way down, so Nick must feel safe with Tommy/Christie as HOH. Will be interesting to see who he puts up. I am thinking he chooses not to make real big waves so that would be Kat and Noel.

12. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It was Tommy's birthday so I do think Nick threw it.

13. letsgotovegas

letsgotovegas VIP Whale

I don't think Nick wanted to win that HOH, he's trying to play the middle and doesn't want to have to pick a side yet.

Something no one is talking about, even on the spoiler site I follow.......didn't Jack win a power earlier in the season during the Whactivity competitions? Perhaps it expired quickly so he never used it? Anyone remember? That whole Whactivity thing ended up being a waste of time as no one used any of the powers they won. OK, you could say Christie got some mileage out of hers even if she didn't use it, but overall it was a fail in my opinion.

14. Marilynfan

Marilynfan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Jack did use it. It was a power to redraw the veto players and it didn’t end up making any difference.

15. letsgotovegas

letsgotovegas VIP Whale

Thanks! I guess I was thinking it was a different one but that's probably the one that "died" when Ovi (Obi? whatever) got voted out. Wasn't that one that would require the HOH to name new nominees in the middle of the night? I watch but I am easily distracted too. LOL.

16. Marilynfan

Marilynfan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes I think that was it.

17. HoppinHardWays

HoppinHardWays VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You guys read the spoilers?

Labor Day!
  18. letsgotovegas

letsgotovegas VIP Whale

I do! It makes watching the game way more interesting to me. Plus, it's interesting to see how they edit what they show us. There's an awful lot of subplots that happen that are never known to most viewers.

I try to avoid commenting on this thread in case I slip and reveal a spoiler.

19. sarah9nascar

sarah9nascar VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes I read the spoilers too. That’s why I rarely comment. I can’t rem bear what’s been shown on tv. Glad Jack is gone. Now let’s get rid of Micke and Christy.

Sema Show
    Golden Knights here we come. Go Dallas Stars!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. JWBlue

JWBlue VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When reading spoilers is it still possible to enjoy the broadcasts?

What are some some subplots not game related that are going on?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.