1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Vegas Exhaustion

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by EastCoastVegasFan!, Aug 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EastCoastVegasFan!

EastCoastVegasFan! VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When will it stop! Landed Thursday - 8/1, and am still in a world of pain. Part of the reason is I don’t drink or eat, like shit, where I live, so my body is rejecting everything - sorry if that’s too much information!

July 19th - July 24th
    • Wow! Wow! x 1
  2. flyguyfl

flyguyfl MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Only thing I can say is:

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. bedaniels

bedaniels High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree, my sleep app says I sleep an average of 7 hours 38 min at home, with great sleep cycles. In Vegas my sleep time drops to just over 3 hours every 24 hours. Part of the problem is when I try and sleep in Vegas I have to get up and pee every 20-30 min from drinking constantly. It takes me about a week to recover when I get home.

It’s all good, I’m headed back to Vegas at the end of the month. I may hit the dispensary. I hear they have gummies with melatonin and weed in them. I may try that to try and get some type of sleep on my trip.

4. FormallyTD

FormallyTD Big Time

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's time to change your lifestyle, my man....I want you to start gambling with the neighbors, drink 16 hours out of the day and eat a bag of Funyons while you're boiling three hot dogs (with a can of Hormel chili for toppins) before you pass out at 5:30 AM.

When it becomes a routine, there really aren't any problems.

• Funny Funny x 9
    • Agree Agree x 4
  5. 93 Octane

93 Octane Chief Bottle Washer

Trips to Las Vegas:
    TMI x10

6. pressitagain

pressitagain VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have another one or two.....NOT kidding. Readjust that way. You will feel better by tomorrow.

Worked every single time.

7. smerrian

smerrian View from Bally's

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to being another year older. I want to party more (like I used to) while in Vegas but I know that my body now takes 3 days to bounce back. I used to bounce back by noon-1:00pm. I want to stay up the whole time but I know that without my sleep I just won't enjoy the next day and I'll be dragging. So, I get my sleep in and I only get really drunk 1-2 times on a 2 week trip. Also, I eat my veggies while in LV. That's something you have to work at.
    Hope you feel better. Could also be the 'LV crud'.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.