1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Vegas Summer Attire?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by BarelyHangingOn, Jul 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. michael cadena

michael cadena High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Daytime it’s always shorts and a shirt when it comes to night time no. Matter if it’s summer it’s pants/slacks depends on what I’m doing that night and a polo shirt

2. lostfido

lostfido I push my fingers into my eyes

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I’m with you on Iron Maiden concert——-but it’s tough to get Maiden concert shirts in 3xl fat and tall

3. Jackpot Johnny

Jackpot Johnny Wynn Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I dress better in Las Vegas. Khakis or Bermuda shorts with a decent golf shirt in the day time, long sleeved dress shirt with slacks and, maybe, a sport coat at night if it’s a nice restaurant-I guess what ‘business casual’ is supposed to be.. At home I pretty much live in Lands End knit shorts and LL Bean T shirts with sneakers unless we’re going out somewhere. If it’s not cotton and washable I don’t wear it. I can clean up and go all Brooks Brothers if I need to, but that’s not very often, almost never. Years and years of suits and ties or military uniforms can heighten your desire to dumb down your wardrobe when you’re older and don’t much a give a shit.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. shokhead

shokhead No big spender unless eating drinking having fun!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Very few places in the hotels that won't let you in with nice shorts and a polo.

• Agree Agree x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.