1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Aria Corner Suite upgrades

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by chicklo, Jun 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chicklo

chicklo Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is anyone still getting offers for suite upgrades at Aria? The last couple times I stayed there we booked a regular room and then got an email with an offer to upgrade to a corner suite for $75 per night. It might have been $90 last time we got the offer. It's been a couple years since I've stayed there so I'm just wondering if they're still sending out those offers.

2. Farner

Farner High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not me. I still find the best deals are at checkin. Make sure you know the spread between the rooms before you checkin so you can judge the value of the deals from the front desk. This leaves uncertainty about the exact room level, but I have gotten decent upgrades when they sell residual rooms. Unfortunately Aria has been busy recently and when they are full, this obviously does not work.

3. romeocasido

romeocasido High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It depends on when your trip is.. I only go during holiday or special event weekends so capacity on the strip is normally at 100%. i've never been able to get an upgrade upon check in and rarely get the offers for those weekends... i remember getting it once or twice on random January trips and off weekends

Having said that i recall those Aria corner suites being a LONG walk from the elevators.. Vegas is normally a walking vacation but when you want to go up to your room, you're usually done with the walking.

4. chicklo

chicklo Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the reply. I don't mind the long walk to my room. I love having access to the Tower Suites lounge and being able to stop in anytime for water, coffee or snacks.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  5. brisut

brisut Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If they do not send an email offer, would I have better luck calling now (about a week before check in), or waiting till I get there?

6. chicklo

chicklo Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You’ll probably have better luck calling a week before check in but you’ll most likely pay full price. You might get a better deal if you wait til check in. Or you might end up in the standard room that you booked (which is still a great room).

7. NotSinatrasHand

NotSinatrasHand Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This!!! this is why I would want to upgrade to a corner suite especially during the summer months walking around.

8. Farner

Farner High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If walking is a concern, the sky suits or resort rooms are never far from the elevators, like the tower rooms are.

9. Multifarious5

Multifarious5 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd call the VIP number. Say you've received the upgrade offer in the past, and ask if one is coming.... They can see pending offers.

We received a $75 upgrade offer one trip. We didn't choose to use it, but decided to ask at checkin. It had bumped up to $150 a night.

I'd call, the worst they will say is no, and waiting till check in gives more people time to book the rooms, so less availability and possibly a higher price.

Good luck. I *LOVE* the tower suites lounge. I might spend tons on slots, but God forbid I have to pay $6 for a diet Coke, I just can't do it! And it's a real lounge, not the dinky faux lounges you see. I love it :love::love::love:

10. ChilliPalmer

ChilliPalmer Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I called twice in June regarding my upcoming July trip seeking any upgrade options. Both calls the VIP line said they don’t have that access. They said it had to be through email (automated) or based on availability at front desk.

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. klatz

klatz Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm going in oct, a not as busy time, and haven't received one. who knows.

12. Top Dog

Top Dog Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Its still early. I received mine a little more than 2 weeks before my arrival date- $50 for a resort club room, $100 for a corner suite, $125 for a corner suite strip view. I'd say I get an email 80% of the time, but I often stay on weekdays. Last trip had a weekend and I didn't get the email. I asked at check-in and was told they had one corner left, a panoramic for $150.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.