1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Reward Terms Clarification

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Norman Chad, Jun 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Norman Chad

Norman Chad Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry if I'm beating a dead horse here, but between several other threads and the terms in the app, I'm still not sure exactly how many rewards you can use. I haven't paid anything into the app, but I have 4 match plays (all premium so sounds like I can only use 3?), and 7 or 8 non premium rewards. What is the limit on non premiums? For example, at Luxor I've got two match plays and a $20 credit to Public House. Can I get all three vouchers at once on the same day? Also have 3 rewards at NYNY, 2 at Bellagio, and 2 at Aria. Can anyone clarify all of this? Maybe into one nice neat chart? Thanks in advance!

2. WelshBlonde

WelshBlonde Wishing I was in Vegas

Trips to Las Vegas:

There is no chart sorry, but to put it simply you can have a maximum of 3 premium rewards and 1 of each non premium.

You can confirm if a reward is premium by ressing the terms and conditions. If it says "this is a premium reward" then its premium. Everything else is non premium.

3. Norman Chad

Norman Chad Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Gotcha. So as long as my non premiums are all different there's no limit to how many I can use on a given day at each property?

4. WelshBlonde

WelshBlonde Wishing I was in Vegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Correct :)

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.