1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

say and play

Discussion in 'Comps' started by npom, Jun 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. npom

npom VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone else use this to get caesars rewards credits? I have been using it for a couple years and find it a great way to get reward credits. My wife uses them to shop at the gift shops with and usually we have around $200 each trip for her to use. For a few days now there have been no surveys available to me. I was wondering if anyone else had run into this?

2. Ezzy711

Ezzy711 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just started with say an play. I own a small business so they send me a ton of surveys but I am a one person shop so don’t qualify for 90% of them so I only end up with 5 pts. The few I’ve finished we’re about tv shows, health insurance and banking. Still not a bad way to gain a few points.

Since taking a few I realized that I will trust JDPower surveys. They throw in a few questions to determine if you are really reading them and not just picking numbers. It will say pick #5 no matter what your true answer. Clever.

3. MCann

MCann I can't complain, but sometimes I still do...

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used it for a while and it was good for a couple weeks. After about two weeks, it started sending me very long surveys with offers of 250-500+ RC and then 15-20 minutes in, I imagine basically at the end, they would say they had enough responses but here's 5 credits, or several times basically accused me of not answering honestly or consistently even though I was, so I deleted my account.

It wasn't worth 1-2 hours a day for 20-25 RC, never mind how infuriating it was spending so much time answering questions to have them say just kidding, we already had too many, but not until I basically finished. Then the consistency / honesty ones I honestly think were written by people who maybe didnt understand technical aspects thinking they were asking the same question two different ways, but were actually asking two different questions. I'm a senior engineer in some very high tech stuff, and involved with government and large purchasing etc, so they had a ton of surveys, but I seriously wanted to reach through the internet and slap or strangle someone. So I had enough and deleted it.

I got a total of maybe 1200-1500 RC over the course of 6 or 8 or 10 weeks that I participated, mostly at the beginning. The last few weeks I was enrolled, this malarky where I answer for 10-15-20 minutes and then they say they don't need any more answers, here's 5 tenths of a cent for your time happened literally 100% of the time, always more than 10 minutes in.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. greekjim

greekjim King Gyro

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They sent me way too many emails and I couldn’t get them to stop. I had to contact my host to figure out how cause the unsubscribe link does not work

5. Multifarious5

Multifarious5 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I use it to keep my whopping $20 of resort credits live. ILCRT is my back up so I can go 8+ months without stepping foot in one, so say and play has seemed to let me stay in the 6 month "use it or lose it" window.

On not may surveys, I have this problem all the time. It'll let me get partially through then say they have enough surveys. (Meaning I said something that disqualified me.) The also have a bunch of questions that are not point earning surveys, but their question.

I still like that I can keep my $20 treasure trove live though. Hey, $20 is $20!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ditto, the last few days the dashboard has been empty for me. I have received a couple of emails for surveys though.

7. opusx100

opusx100 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Same here, no new surveys showing from the dashboard for past couple of weeks. But have been getting few survey invite emails.

8. mikeyvegas1

mikeyvegas1 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Same here going on 5 days with an empty que. Contacted the support and they are completely oblivious to it. After a few email exchanges either dont care or they are just not admitting the issue.

Sons 21st birthday trip
  9. dbueler

dbueler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey I'm glad to see this posted....I've been taking the surveys for 6ish months now, I like to do them while I'm watching baseball games so I usually get a lot of credits. For the first time, I've gone a full week with zero...and I mean zero...surveys. I emailed them, but like every other response I get from them, they don't look at your account they just email a "canned" response. I qualify for a lot of surveys because I travel every week on business and I'm getting ready to buy anew car in the next few months, but I've never even gone one day in the past without a survey available.

Granted, they ask the same questions over and over....and they really take liberties with asking a bunch of questions (sometimes 10-15 min) then I don't "qualify". So yea it can be jacked up but it is a nice commercial filler during baseball. I'm afraid they are shutting down since there's zero surveys for multiple people...we'll see. If anyone learns more, please let us know!!
    diane

10. mikeyvegas1

mikeyvegas1 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I still get surveys through email and then at the end, it asks if you want to find another or go to to your dash board. So I can get a couple more that way. I would think they would fix it since i think it would affect there bottom line since they probably get a cut of each survey completed.

Sons 21st birthday trip
  11. dbueler

dbueler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey! My Surveys are back! Checked this morning, nothing. Checked after lunch and there's a full playlist of surveys lol. Hoping it was a technical issue on their part and it's over Haha!
    diane

12. dwild

dwild Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I unsubscribed after getting tons of 150 to 450 RC for 5 minute survey emails then starting it, going for more than 5 minutes, and then disqualified and given just 5 RC. After the 5th or 6th time they did that I said F it, I'm done with your crap.

13. BlacklabberMike

BlacklabberMike MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    like you i get a lot of surveys..... after a while you learn how to reply if you can figure what they are looking for.
    and like you said, it's a good commercial filler,but what i like about it is it keeps the needle pushing forward with the expiration date.... i don't get to vegas several times a year so this helps.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.