1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bad joke of the day 2020

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by wormhole, Jul 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oghuman

oghuman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A man and a friend are playing golf one day at their local golf course. One of the guys is about to chip onto the green when he sees a long funeral procession on the road next to the course. He stops in mid-swing, takes off his golf cap, closes his eyes, and bows down in prayer.
    His friend says: “Wow, that is the most thoughtful and touching thing I have ever seen. You truly are a kind man.”
    The man then replies: “Yeah, well we were married 35 years.”

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  2. GeorgeandTheBear

GeorgeandTheBear High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How do you recycle a condom?

Turn it inside out and just sling the f#%k out of it.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Wow! Wow! x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A Russian guy comes across a bottle of vodka on the street. He picks it up and a genie comes out, "You are my master. You now have one wish."

The Russian man says, "I would like to piss vodka."

When the he gets home, he tells his wife to get two glasses. She asks what they'll be drinking. He tells her he can piss vodka and demonstrates for her. It was the best vodka they'd ever had.

The next night the Russian guy comes home tired and tells his wife to get one glass. She asks, "Why only one glass?"

"Because tonight," he says, "you should drink from the bottle."

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did you here about the man that died from eating Rocky Mountain Oysters?

The bull must have drug him a mile!

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. oghuman

oghuman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I hope I didn't post this before, if I did I still think it's still funny.

ate was standing in the kitchen cooking dinner. Her husband Paul was in the living room drinking a beer and watching the game. "Honey, you need to come in here and fix the fridge. The door is broke and if you don’t fix it the food will go bad," Kate said. Paul yells back, "Who do I look like the GE man, I Don’t think so." A little while later Kate says, "Honey, you need to fix the hall light, it’s out." "Who do I look like an electrician, I don’t think so," Paul says. A few minutes later Kate says, "Honey, you need to fix the porch step before someone gets hurt on it." Paul quickly replies, "Who do I look like a carpenter, I don’t think so." Frustrated, he gets up and leaves. He decides to go to a bar down the road. After the game was over, he began to feel slightly guilty for the way he treated his wife so he went on home. He comes up the porch and realizes that the step is fixed. He walked into the house and noticed that the hall light was fixed. He walked into the kitchen to get a cold beer and noticed that the fridge was fixed. Paul sees his wife and says, "Babe, how did you fix all this." She looked at him and said, "Well after you left I began to cry on the porch." A fine young man walked past and noticed I was crying and he asked me what he could do to help. He fixed everything. I asked him what I could do for payment." He said "I could either bake him a cake or sleep with him." Paul says, LWell, what kind of cake did you bake him?" Kate looks at him and replies, "Who do I look like Betty Crocker, I don’t think so!"

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  6. ardee

ardee It's only money.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    lobsterjoke.jpg

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There was a young woman who lived with her grandmother. One night, the granddaughter came bouncing down the stairs dressed to go out to a party wearing a see-through blouse without a bra. Her grandmother told her to go back upstairs and "dress decent".

''No, I want to show off my rosebuds!'' she said and bounded out the door. The next day, the granddaughter came outside to find her grandmother on the porch wearing a see-through blouse without a bra.

''Grandmother! What are you doing? A couple of other friends are coming over any time now! Please go change your blouse, I'm so embarrassed!''

''No. If you can show off them rosebuds then I can show off my hanging baskets.

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A young, innocent couple goes on their honeymoon. They get naked and jump into bed, but neither knows what to do. Eventually, they decide to rub their noses together. After awhile, they decide to rub their toes together. Finally, they begin to rub their hips together.

Suddenly, the man jumps up and runs to the bathroom. After several minutes, he returns to the bedroom, looking scared.

"What happened?" asks his bride.

"I don't know," he replies, "but something curdled my urine!"

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. The Stig

The Stig VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mcdonalds have introduced a new burger called the Elvis burger, it's for people who love meat tender.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  10. oghuman

oghuman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A woman was helping her husband set up his computer,
    and at the appropriate point in the process, told him
    that he would now need to enter a password. Something he will use to log on.
    The husband was in a rather amorous mood and figured
    he would try for the shock effect to bring this to his
    wife's attention.
    So, when the computer asked him to enter his
    password, he made it plainly obvious to his wife that
    he was keying in
    "penis"
    His wife fell off her chair laughing when the computer
    replied:
    PASSWORD REJECTED. NOT LONG ENOUGH

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Rules of Bedroom Golf
    1. Each player shall furnish his own equipment for play.
    2. Play must be permitted by the owner of the hole.
    3. Unlike outdoor golf, the object is to get the club in the hole and keep the balls out.
    4. For most effective play, the club should have a firm shaft. Course owners are permitted to check shaft stiffness before play begins.
    5. Course owners reserve the right to restrict club length to avoid damage to the hole.
    6. The object of the game is to take as many strokes as necessary until the course owner is satisfied that play is completed. Failure to do so may result in being denied permission to play the course again.
    7. It is considered bad form to begin playing the hole immediately upon arrival at the course. The experienced player will normally take time to admire the entire course with special attention to well-formed bunkers.
    8. Players are cautioned not to mention other courses they have played, or are currently playing, to the owner of the course being played. Angry course owners have been known to damage players' equipment for this reason.
    9. Players are encouraged to bring proper rain gear for their own protection.
    10. Players should ensure that the match has been properly scheduled, particularly when a new course is being played for the first time. Previous players have been known to become irate if they discover someone else playing on what they considered to be a private course.
    11. Players should not assume a course is in shape for play at all times. Some players may be embarrassed if they find the course to be temporarily under repair. Players are advised to be extremely tactful in this situation. More advanced players will find alternative means of play when this is the case.
    12. The course owner is responsible for manicuring and pruning any bush around the hole to allow for improved viewing of alignment with, and approach to the hole.
    13. Players are advised to obtain the course owner's permission before attempting to play the back nine.
    14. Slow play is encouraged. However, players should be prepared to proceed at a quicker pace, at least temporarily, at the course owner's request.
    15. It is considered outstanding performance, time permitting, to play the same hole several times in one match.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. SteveO

SteveO Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Credits to Jerry at Scroll Saw Village

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Love Love x 2
  13. oghuman

oghuman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There was a trucker who hated lawyers so much that each time he saw one, he would turn off the road and hit him. One day he noticed the Pope standing at the side of the road next to a broken down car. The trucker pulled over and offered the Pope a ride.
    As they were driving along, the trucker noticed a lawyer so he pulled off the road to hit him. Suddenly remembering the Pope was with him, he turned back onto the road but still heard a thump. The trucker said, "Oh no! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hit him."
    "That's ok," replied the Pope. "I saw that you were going to miss him, so I got him with the door."

• Funny Funny x 3
  14. Richard Alpert

Richard Alpert LOST

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nothing worse than members not replacing divots! :nono:
    But thank goodness for mulligans! :thumbsup:

RICHARD

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Q: What did the butcher say when he backed into the meat-grinder?

A: Looks like I'm getting a little behind in my work!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Norman Chad

Norman Chad Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    And no sleeping on the course...

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. topcard

topcard It's not really blackjack unless it pays 3:2!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ...and "play through" anytime...

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This lady is on an airplane and is seated next to a man named Ian McKegney. About half an hour after they take off, Ian sneezed. He calmly opened his fly, took out his penis and wiped it with a handkerchief. The lady was shocked but a little too shy to say anything.

About 15 minutes later, Ian sneezed again and then once more opened his fly, grabbed his penis and wiped it off. The lady could not beleive it, and being to shy to mention it, she thought to herself, "If he does that again, I'm definitely going to mention it."

Well, guess what? About 10 minutes later, Ian sneezed again and proceeded as before. She turned to Ian and said, "That is disgusting! Must you do that in front of me?" Ian apologized and explained that it was a medical condition, "Every time I sneeze, I have an orgasm," he explained.

"Really, what do you take for that?" she asked.

Ian replied, "Pepper."

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Q: Why are pubic hairs curly?

A: So you don't poke your eye out.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. flyguyfl

flyguyfl MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    One Sunday morning, a mother went in to wake her son and tell him it was time to get ready for church, to which he replied, "I'm not going."
    "Why not?" she asked.
    "I'll give you two good reasons," he said. "One, they don't like me, and two, I don't like them."
    His mother replied, "I'll give you two good reasons why you SHOULD go to church:
    One, you're 59 years old, and two you're the pastor!"

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.