1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wow! SWA Nov & Dec flight times sure suck out of Milwaukee and back

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Joe, May 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. judy

judy High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I Love SWA with two free bags included. What other airline offer this? The boarding process is different but I SWEAR it is faster than when seats are assigned ! Prices have gone up but so have fuel prices for your car and flying sure beats driving. Delays of an hour don't bother me. They usually make up some of that in the air....getting there safely is my goal. I just booked RT from SW Vacations at an incredible rate RT flight from central Florida with 3 nights in a strip hotel for two people for 999.00 on 4th of July week .It was even cheaper if you flew at the crack of dawn-see screen shot. The airfare alone was 500 each way this peak travel season/holiday week. WTWDE that c terminal is a bit wacky...you really have to pay attention and look and listen! :poker:

Attached Files:

2024’s Second Trip
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. The Rumor

The Rumor VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A lot of us have tears at the thoughts of checking two bags for a 3 night trip. I wouldn't even check one bag for that trip. To each their own on the value of that...even basic economy on Delta and AA comes with a free carry-on that should get the average person through a week long trip once they learn how to pack.

3. gebruiker

gebruiker High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Amen!

4. greekjim

greekjim King Gyro

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My early bird got me in the B group out of MKE to LAS tomorrow

5. The Rumor

The Rumor VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I flew SW on Friday, STL to MDW. There were more A list on the plane than were included in the A group. And this was on an old 737 with the smaller seat count!

6. judy

judy High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    while there is the option to take two bags free -it may or may not be something I take advantage of depending on how much medical equipment may be needed . It is a tremendous benefit for those not in great health who need daily supplies or other personal matters. :peace:

2024’s Second Trip
  7. UnicornTX

UnicornTX High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We haven’t had any problems with SWA here in TX... at least not yet. Our only other option is American which we refuse to fly. American can’t get us across Texas without being stuck overnight in Dallas. We can drive 10-12 hours quicker than American can provide.

I hope your holiday travel plans works out well.

8. HoppinHardWays

HoppinHardWays VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Only times I’ve been in A group or B1 there was like 37 and 39 people on the plane. Had 39 on a random Saturday in January for a 9am departure to Vegas. Had 37 on a 9:20pm departure from Vegas.

Labor Day!
  9. Reefer

Reefer Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are in Appleton and don’t mind the ride to MKE. We were looking at SWA direct flights to Vegas the week of Thanksgiving and didn’t think price and times were all that bad. 11/24 12:55-2:05 direct and 11/29 10:30-3:55 direct at $349. Stayed away from Sat & Sun because of prices.
    We decided tho to fly out of Green Bay with one stop in ORD for the extra $70 after parking fees in Milwaukee and cost to drive down. Have always loved SWA to Vegas out of Milwaukee. Pretty easy route.

10. Reefer

Reefer Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are in Appleton and don’t mind the ride to MKE. We were looking at direct flights to Vegas the week of Thanksgiving and didn’t think price and times were all that bad. 11/24 12:55-2:05 direcut and 11/29 10:30-3:55 direct. Stayed away from Sat & Sun because of prices.
    We decided tho to fly out of Green Bay with one stop in ORD for the extra $70 after parking fees and cost to drive down. Have always loved SWA to Vegas out of Milwaukee. Pretty easy route.

11. Reefer

Reefer Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry, not sure how the double post happened

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.