1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

NBA Playoffs 2019 opening lines + TV Schedule

Discussion in 'The Sports Book' started by rooster42000, Apr 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IxAccDnf

IxAccDnf VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Raptors - 3.5 1st half last night - 2.5 for the game, everyone betting that trend now and they were paid again

2. rooster42000

rooster42000 Goat of all Goats , My Hero

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looks like a Warriors repeat, they just play a very organized way , in every aspect , offense , defense and bench play and the coaching of Mike Brown on defense and overall by Kerr is extremely good , and next year you get the same 3 back , I don't think Durant is a big issue if he leaves , but if he doen't leave , they will probably win barring a major injury to one of the 3 , Draymond Green is unbelievable the way he runs the offense and Iggy is a force on defense , he shuts out the best player on the opposite team. Those are my thoughts.:lock:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agreed! I'm a long time Warriors' fan... I've endured 40+ years of a lot of mediocrity sprinkled-in with some good (RUN TMC days and 1975) and some awful teams as well, so I'm really enjoying this run. I do realize most of the rest of America is tiring of Golden State and just hates 'em… I LOVE that!

4 more wins for the 4th title in 5 years, but I do worry about how Kerr is gonna potentially fold KD and Boogie back into the line-up. I honestly believe we need KD to help neutralize Giannis, if indeed we see the Bucks. I think that's a pretty tall order for Draymond, though I'm sure he'll give it a helluva effort if he draws the assignment. Are KD and Boogie gonna be in game-shape anytime soon? Will they play limited minutes? If the Warriors struggle with them in, do you bench them and run with this current throwback group? I'd rather see the Raptors than the Bucks, but my money is on the Bucks coming out of the East.

I see some REAL challenges ahead for Coach Kerr and the Warriors for these Finals.

• Like Like x 1
  4. rooster42000

rooster42000 Goat of all Goats , My Hero

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Warriors in 6 :lock:

5. charlestfuller

charlestfuller Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah I'm not giving the raptors a shot in this one. I'd even go warriors in 5

• Like Like x 1
  6. 93 Octane

93 Octane Chief Bottle Washer

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Warriors in 5 sounds about right, Kawhi seems to be gassed or hiding a injury....KD and the coach choker prob arent needed to take care of the Raptors

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. LVRaiders

LVRaiders Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Warriors in 6 as they win it on their home court or in 4 in dominant fashion

Hoping for Pool Weather
    Trying out Vdara
  8. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife is very bummed. She had future bets on the Bucks. 20-1 to win Eastern and 100-1 to win it all. I'm bummed because she wanted to add an extra Vegas trip to cash the 100-1.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was hoping the Bucks would win last night. I want my Warriors’ opponent to be wore-out from a 7-game series. I really didn’t know how we’d deal with Giannis, especially without KD. Looks like we dodged that problem though.

I too thought the Bucks would come outta the east. It was fun to watch the energy both cities brought to the series.

I think Warriors over Raptors in 6!

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. LVRaiders

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had a futures bet on the Celtics I made back last Summer to win the East this year. We see how that went haha.
    Warriors are the safest money in recent memory, even more than the Patriots in a Superbowl because of the element of a one game championship vs. a potential seven game series.

Hoping for Pool Weather
    Trying out Vdara
  11. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Giannis just sucked big time in this playoff series.
    But man oh man, what a money maker for the new owners and the new Fiserv forum.

12. pleasemum

pleasemum High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just had a friend place a bet on the Raptors to win over the Warriors which I will be cashing in July. Kawhi has had a remarkable impact on the playoffs. He postered Giannis in yesterday's game. Rapters in 6!

13. charlestfuller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ESPN has an article saying Toronto matches up well with Golden State....Outside of Leonard, I don't believe thats the case at all. Lowry could very well get EMBARRASSED in this series.

14. IxAccDnf

IxAccDnf VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Toronto has certainly become the sexy dog. Everyone trying to make the case for them and the series prices drops. I dont see it

• Like Like x 1
  15. LVRaiders

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Haha if you think the Warriors will lose this series this close to history you dont like money.

Hoping for Pool Weather
    Trying out Vdara
  16. YukonSloMo

YukonSloMo MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Raptors beat 3 very respectable teams coming out of the East. They have had a good rest to prepare for Thursday. Most fans have not paid much attention to Toronto which is purrfect. Believe what you want, the Raptors will show up at home rested and ready.

Should be a fun Finals.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. charlestfuller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well Lowry didn't perform, but the Raptors still carried through. A fun Finals indeed. Good to see Cousins back in, but when does Durant show up?

18. JRRestoule

JRRestoule VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    #GoRaptors

The Larry O'Brien NBA Championship Trophy will be travelling North of the border for the first time... us Canadians will take good care of it :D

19. LVRaiders

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When KD plays and the Warriors lose then I will believe it haha

Hoping for Pool Weather
    Trying out Vdara
  20. YukonSloMo

YukonSloMo MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hmmmmmm

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status: