1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mandalay Bay Pool - worth to reserve loungers during the week?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by hoochiemama, May 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hoochiemama

hoochiemama Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have an upcoming short summer stay at Mandalay Bay. We'd like to spend some time at the pool. Just wondering about the availability of loungers in the summertime (without getting there at the crack of dawn)?

Last year we stayed at Bellagio and reserved chairs at the cypress pool. Worked out awesome.

However, just wondering about MB during the week... I would hate to reserve some loungers and either be the only ones in the reserved area and/or have there be a ton of free loungers available.

I'm sure there's no guarantees, but any way to predict how busy it may be during the week?

2. ffejry

ffejry #1 Bears Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When are you going? I'm going in a few weeks and can report back

3. hoochiemama

hoochiemama Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks! Mid July. Usually a bit of a slow time (during the week), but really you never know.

4. sunshine54

sunshine54 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I‘m there, too. This year I reserved two chairs with umbrella at the big pool with waterwaves. Last year, it was so hard to find chairs for two people, together. The pool areas were crowded. The area (two rows) directly at the pool was closed. Only people who did reserve and payed for it, could use this rows (with umbrellas). Every bed/chair was rented.

5. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    During the week you should be fine. On the weekends it gets hard to find a spot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.