1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn Slots Wynn Slots app

Discussion in 'Wynn Slots' started by harley777, Jul 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ffejry

ffejry #1 Bears Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What do you mean? If you hold the spin button, it can automate spins.

2. lordbodom

lordbodom Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My bad didnt put the quote from the other post. Been doing the hyper bonus spins in hong bao. went from 80 mil coings to now 420K and 2049 gems. Was referring to not being able to automate the bonus spins.

3. ffejry

ffejry #1 Bears Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well ladies and gentlemen. This morning I got the last of my remaining gems with only 14m remaining. I went ahead and secured those three nights! That was really difficult because I was playing nonstop and constantly monitoring my bankroll and the games themselves. I must have switched games over 200 times in the process!

And that is the end of it for me for Wynn slots. I will go back now and play for fun. No more chasing free rooms. At level 65 it will be difficult

• Like Like x 2
  4. Corinne

Corinne Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can someone please let me know how I pay and collect the coins in the Piggy? I’ve tried clicking on it and nothing happens. Many thanks - hopefully!

5. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just used face id to pay, and then you confirm it by tapping the side button on the phone?

Not sure how it works on other phones, though.

6. M_ILIS

M_ILIS VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is no evening "event" today. Is that normal for a Saturday or a new change? Typically there's one more Gold challenge after the Platinum one.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. easy_money

easy_money High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was wondering the same thing. There's usually one that starts after the platinum one that ends at 1130pm, and then the gold event starting at 12am and ends at 1130pm and run tills 230am just like the weekdays. Might be a new change.

8. ACSCLE

ACSCLE Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was coming here to ask the same thing! Normally I have to refresh the app to get the new one to show up but nothing.

9. phnut

phnut Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    FWIW...I have been playing for 10 weeks and just passed the 10,000 gems mark. I have 1.5Bn Chips and have never spent a penny on the game. I have also been playing on a second account for my SO with similar results. I think most people struggling with the game are trying to 'force' it by either playing too high or too frequently - the game is not intended to give you a free room in a couple of days, it is a marketing tool, designed to engage you long term and burn their logo into your subconscious for when you are in Vegas. I have detailed my strategy below but most importantly, don't expect miracles, be patient give it some time and the rewards will come.

I have found that the 'key' to the game is to reduce variance as much as possible by playing the games that pay out smaller amounts more frequently (Dragon Power/Enchanted Manor are great) and avoiding those with huge jackpots that very rarely hit unless they are required for scratcher event conditions. I only play during scratcher events, but bankroll mgmt is the secret to success, so don't chase the scratchers if the conditions are unrealistic for my bankroll ( think Platinum scratcher without at least a 250k bankroll). I played the smallest bets until I had over 125K, bankroll will increase gradually at this level as scratcher rewards exceed the losses through play. At 125K I played the second level bets unless my bankroll dropped below 100K, if it did, I dropped bet level until I had over 125K again. Once I was over 450K, I moved to 3rd level bets for 1 set of 500 spins during the Platinum scratcher event only, otherwise maintain the 2nd level bets. At 1Bn chips I spin at the 3rd level bets exclusively until/unless I drop below 800K, when I again drop down to the second level to rebuild. I probably set for 6/7 x 500 spins per day, which allows for my bankroll to be constantly replenished from scratchers and daily rewards.

If you find yourself getting frustrated, remind yourself of 'The Tortoise and the Hare' - slow and steady wins the race.

I appreciate that this is a very conservative strategy, but it has been successful enough that I now have enough chips between 2 accounts for over 8 nights at the Wynn for $0 and it has only cost me a few minutes of my time every day for 10 weeks, a pretty fair trade I think.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. ACSCLE

ACSCLE Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The nighttime scratcher event is back tonight, maybe it was some sort of glitch or something that it didnt appear yesterday

11. DN86

DN86 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A couple of weeks ago people were wondering about the room and the view you'll get.
    2 weeks ago I've stayed at the Wynn through this game.
    I already checked in at 12.10 pm. No resort fee but no wifi and no gympass.
    This was my view, perfect.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  12. TuscaloosaJohnny

TuscaloosaJohnny Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Finally got mine — 9,200 gems for June 23-27. It’s such a part of my daily routine that I’ll guess I’ll keep playing in hopes they eventually add dining rewards or for rooms next summer (and hope it’s not diluted beyond reason by then).

13. Michael Smith

Michael Smith VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You must have the patience of Job. Did you have to buy any credits or did you do it all from the original cache of coins?

14. TuscaloosaJohnny

TuscaloosaJohnny Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I spent $11 out of pocket. Took ~3 months.

15. Michael Smith

Michael Smith VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey Tuscaloosa,

So, you're experience is similar to mine. I've been at it for about a month and a half. I've broken the piggy once for $4.99. I'm now at 4,040 gems—need another 360 for my Friday/Saturday in August. Trying just to grind it down now. Bangkok Dreams or Monkey God seem to be the best for that. Currently at 104mil and grinding away. Hopefully won't have to spend another dollar, but may have to break piggy again to get over the finish line.

16. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ugh. I'm up to 3346 gems now. At level 51. I am basically only earning about 35 gems a day even when I make it through the entire quest (collecting 200 million). Ends up being pretty tedious.

17. Michael Smith

Michael Smith VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep, a bit tedious, but maybe worthwhile. Hit a nice run on Dragon Power today so up to 4,130 gems, only 270 left. Not sure I will continue after I have the reservation.

18. M_ILIS

M_ILIS VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    After considering several different date combinations that eventually increased in gem cost, tonight I finally reached a point to reserve three nights in August for 5,800 gems!

Along the way, I broke the piggy bank three times, the third of which was today. Did pretty well while earning the last few gems needed, so now I'm sitting on a little over 100m chips that I guess I'll use to just play for fun now and then. I'm not sure I have it in me to earn another 1600 minimum at the snail's pace required at level 60-whatever I'm at.

I've never stayed at Wynn, so I'm super excited for three nights including my birthday! Gotta set my countdown timer!

• Like Like x 1
  19. ACSCLE

ACSCLE Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm at level 51 and 3356 gems and I agree, it's getting pretty tedious and boring but it's not like I'm in a rush to earn the gems so I'll suffer through the grind lol

20. Michael Smith

Michael Smith VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Amazing run right now on Dragon Power, all the way up to 400mil, spent it fast though—three spins a gem at 2.4mil—Level 55. Now at over 4,200 gems. Probably should have been more conservative, but I want this over. I even dream—somewhat stressful—about this game some times. Hope the Wynn is worth it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.