1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Aria $100 FP staying at Vdara

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by tpjw44, Mar 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tpjw44

tpjw44 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey everyone! Sorry for asking a question that has somewhat been addressed previously, but I am wondering if anyone has any experience with MyVegas Aria FP reward while staying at Vdara. Based on my search here it appears we shouldn't have a problem, but some seemed not as sure. The reward does specifically state a stay at Vdara is needed...

2. davehughes123

davehughes123 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are you staying on an MLife comp at Vdara? If so, you might have an issue redeeming it. I've been able to redeem MyVegas FP at Luxor, Mandalay Bay, and Aria while staying on comps but have also been denied at both Aria and Luxor. The rules say that you can't use the FP when staying on a comp but it can really depend on who is working the MLife desk. If you're paying for your room at Vdara, you shouldn't have an issue redeeming it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. WelshBlonde

WelshBlonde Wishing I was in Vegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You cannot use any MyVegas freeplay if you are staying on a comped room (both myvegas or mlife comps)

If your stay in Vdara is paid however you can use the Aria FP.

• Like Like x 1
  4. david giusti

david giusti Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What happens if you are staying for like 5 nights and you are only comped 2 of the nights?

5. WelshBlonde

WelshBlonde Wishing I was in Vegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Then aslong as you meet the minimum stay requirement that needs to be paid, so 3 nights, then you can redeem the freeplay on the days you have the paid stay :)

6. tpjw44

tpjw44 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you for the responses! We are not staying on any sort of comp so I believe we should be fine. Thank you everyone!

• Like Like x 1
  7. YukonSloMo

YukonSloMo MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am keeping some of my points in reserve just on the odd chance that I can get FP on an comp offer at Aria. I am not holding breath.

Here is the breakdown so far:

Corner Suite = $100.00 per night (upgrade)
    Mlife = $50.00 F&B
    Mlife = $75.00 FP
    MyVegas = $600.00 RC (custom reward from host)
    MyKonomi = $25.00 FP

8. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How did you get a host?

9. YukonSloMo

YukonSloMo MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The room upgrade was a result of being a Gold mlife member and navigating the Mlife process.

The MyVegas perks, are a result of playing since its inception and buying in.

10. Craigyefc

Craigyefc Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi first post having noticed this. I too am staying at the Vdara but have enough points for 2x$50fp in the aria.

How do I go about getting this? I’ve registered online, but not been given a card? Do I need to go to the aria mlife counter to get the card then will they be able to tell me if I can get these rewards and activate them there and then? The rooms aren’t comped and we’re paying full price!

11. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    pretty sure the $50 freeplay is limit 1 per player, so you won't be able to purchase 2. The $100 freeplay is a separate reward some players are eligible for.

Second, yes. After you purchase the freeplay reward at home (it may not allow you to purchase the reward in Vegas), go to the mlife desk at Aria with your ID and ask the for a players card and that you have $50 MyVegas freeplay. The may ask for your room number and some other info, but they will get you setup.

12. Craigyefc

Craigyefc Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok cool thanks - when do the dates on the offers usually reset? I arrive the 25th April and the free play is valid until the 24th‍♂️ Also all the buffets are sold out, do they tend to come back on daily or weekly etc? Sorry to go off topic

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.