1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bally's Jubilee Room

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by pk1959, Apr 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pk1959

pk1959 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just booked a Jubilee room for a trip this October. Booked that room because of the strip view. I stayed in a Resort room last year which was newly renovated and nice, but I had a view of the High Roller and would rather have the strip view, unless the quality of the room is drastically different. Does anyone know firsthand if the renovated Resort rooms are a LOT nicer than the Jubilee rooms? I can get either room comped. Which room would you choose?

2. vegasmacker

vegasmacker Canadian Ambassador for Sully's Bar

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Truthfully, other than age and perhaps a little wear because of that, the only real difference is size. Their design is very similar. The resort rooms are larger, but if view is what you want, it's just a slightly smaller version of the resort rooms

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. bnlphan

bnlphan Degenerate In Training

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They still consider the north side rooms with high roller view a strip view. I think that's the even numbered rooms so ask for off numbered room to get Eiffel Tower view. There's several threads her on the subject may want to verify odd/even I can't remember which to be certain.

NYNY,Cannery,Sam's Town Jun4-11
  4. sinnerman

sinnerman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I stayed at the Jubilee room in my last trip and I liked it better that the resort room. It turns out the Jubilee room has a jetted tub instead of the soaking tub in the resort room. That was a big positive for me. And the view is excellent.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Tahoejoe2

Tahoejoe2 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Jubilee, high floor, odd # room

6. FYMYAWF

FYMYAWF VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have been in both recently. Point one is noise - there's more of it in the Jubilee. It's basically right across from Drai's which will be popping every night and every weekend day from now to fall. Point two is the recency of renovation which favors Resort tower. They're basically the same room in terms of decor, so Jubilee might be a little more "lived in" now but only by about a year.

My money - I'd go the south facing Jubilee. I'm a sucker for a great view and on that side of the tower there's less Drai's noise.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2019
  7. pk1959

pk1959 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Perfect!!! Now I know just what to ask for. Thanks everyone!!!

8. luck.ofthe.draw

luck.ofthe.draw VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hold up - if I'm reading this right - the Bally's Jubilee and Resort rooms both have tubs in them, not showers?

(I love tubs. I stayed at Bally's once a long time ago and can't remember the layout.)

9. 1LuckyMomma

1LuckyMomma High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We get a high floor/odd number Jubilee and face Paris. We have always had a shower. I recently stayed at Palazzo and loved it but that bath cost me a lot of $.

10. NewOrleansSlimm

NewOrleansSlimm VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    the regular rooms in both towers have just showers. the suites in Jubilee have a 2 person Jacuzzi tub with an dual walkin shower. the Jacuzzi tubs in the resort tower suites have been replaced with soaking tubs and a shower

11. Vegas28m

Vegas28m Medium Roller, Chicago

Trips to Las Vegas:
    just stayed in the jubilee tower on the odd side and very noisy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.