1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

cannabis oil droplets

Discussion in 'Vegas After Dark' started by boboswisher, Mar 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boboswisher

boboswisher Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In Canada, I order cannabis oil (either Indica or Sativa) from a dispensary. It comes in a dropper bottle, and you put a few drops under your tongue -- I will not vape or smoke. It is 30mg of THC/ml. I'm heading to Vegas next week and plan to visit a dispensary there to hopefully purchase a similar product. However, I have checked the Reef website, as well as the Apothecarium websites and I cannot seem to find an equivalent item. Can anyone advise me on something comparable ??

2. airball1996

airball1996 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Like a tincture? Pretty sure most shops have those if that's what you're referring to.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. HoyaHeel

HoyaHeel Grammar Police & Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think this is just a language issue- yes, tinctures are available here and they are taken sublingually. And Reef shows many options available.

4. LolaDoggie

LolaDoggie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think it's going to vary from brand to brand even if the dosage/strength on the bottle is the same. It might hit you the same way over the same time frame and it might not.

5. boboswisher

boboswisher Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ya, I definitely didn’t think “tincature” was the term. Haha. Now that I know though, I still look on the Reef website under tincture and don’t see anything at all about their strengths, their strains, etc. I guess I’ll just have to wait until I actually get there to see what they actually have.

6. Marilynfan

Marilynfan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How have I never heard about this? I assume this has the same effect as edibles? I've been waiting patiently for gummies to be legal and sold here but will have to investigate this oil now.

7. boboswisher

boboswisher Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's awesome stuff !! Google "Aurora Cannabis" to read up on the drops.

• Like Like x 1
  8. LolaDoggie

LolaDoggie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There's different kinds of tinctures, the ones I currently have are grapeseed oil. I have 3 kinds, sativa, indica and cbd only. I was planning on just popping edibles in Vegas, or anywhere we go that it's legal. I do have a vape pen and I will vape if I have to. But, my lungs really don't like it. I prefer the tincture.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.