1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Sands Fan Clan Spring Break Break 3/9-3/13

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by SandsFan, Mar 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SandsFan

SandsFan VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Day 3 finish

After lunch we headed back for the twins nap and facial for the ladies. I got the twins down then caught up on work. Seems the facial was a real hit but we had to walk back to the spa to get the TCs on the purchase.

Nanny showed up right on time and we were off to Circus Circus to return the rental. MIL said the kiddos really had fun with the nanny doing crafts so we are thinking on a future trip we would definitely use them again.

We got to BLT and I realized I left the 20% coupon. Back to the room to loook but no luck. I stopped by the VIP checkin and they gave me another no problem. The coupon applies to food and alcohol so really a good deal.

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We split a bacon appetizer, Pee soup, potato and ribeye. All were very good but beware of the bread they bring out first. It was so good I kept eating and was full before the steak. No problem leftover steak was twins breakfast next day.

Nanny left at seven so we saw her off then u was back down stairs for a cigar and finish my points at the Lobby bar

[​IMG]

Also tried a little BJ but it was brutal. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The 3 P Trip (Paris and Palms)
    • Like Like x 4
    • Love Love x 2
    • Wow! Wow! x 1
  2. Grandmaw

Grandmaw Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice hits - keep it going! I agree about the bread at BLK. Sometimes I just sit at the bar, have a drink and a popover. Delish. Hope you and the fam have a great day today.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ronc

ronc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Enjoying the report...

4. jcooper911

jcooper911 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did you get this coupon from TR as an offer as part of your stay? Wondering if i may be eligible for this as I enjoy BLT...

5. SandsFan

SandsFan VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Day 4 recap

Slow start this morning but kiddos were up and moving so no choice. Walked to Bellagio to see the conservatory but in between exhibits so we missed year of the pig. Such a long walk but we saw a couple items they hadn’t taken down.

Brunch was Bacchanal. Texted my sone and got a request to eat a lot of bacon. Not sure why but here it is. We ate s Lot and it took about 90 minutes. I never get my money worth so glad it was week day price and not weekend. $15 difference. Everyone one enjoyed and were stuffed

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The crew went back for naps and I stayed behind to play some. I tried my fav machine by the restroom but no luck at all. Then rotunda triple play...nope. Tried a bunch of slots before heading to the lobby bar

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lobby bar hit on the second or third hand. After that chatted with a guy from Atlanta who was here for his wife’s conference. He tagged along and drank/gambled while she was in conference

. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Walked back to Cromwell to see our bartender friends and play a bit. Not good at all but visit was good

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Back to the room to watch twins while ladies went to Celine Dion. Guess who fell asleep from 7-11? Yes I napped with the kids. Back down to hit TCs for the day and have another cigar. Sorry same as before and I forgot to take a picture. A couple jackpots

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bed about 2am

Day 5 is pack and leave. Waiting to head to the airport now

• Like Like x 7
    • Love Love x 2
    • Wow! Wow! x 1
  6. SandsFan

SandsFan VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When u checkin it is in the little packet they give you. There was also a 20% off for the burger brassiere but I didn’t see it until today. We ate there yesterday so missed an opportunity

We have settled on Bally’s cause the rooms are larger and my host can usually get me a great room. Last three stays were in a suite with adjoining room. Lots of space for kiddos to run around.

• Like Like x 2
  7. SandsFan

SandsFan VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That bread is so good it’s dangerous. I could sit and have a couple of them and be in hog heaven

• Like Like x 1
  8. Vegasworm

Vegasworm Finger Clicker Extraordinaire

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice report and wins! We took our three kids to the Artsy Nannies drop off location a few years ago. They enjoyed playing while we had lunch at Tommy Bahamas. That same trip we had booked one of the nannies to come to our hotel, but I overdid it at the pool that day, so it never happened. :rolleyes: They used to allow kids up to 14 for the hotel nanny, but I couldn't find that on their website when I checked recently. Kids are getting older, so not sure if we'll ever try it. Cool that you guys did it for the twins!

Cheers!
    Vegasworm

• Like Like x 1
  9. SandsFan

SandsFan VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Tring. Just didn’t happen this trip. Last two trips I had Hail Mary hands on the last day but not this time. Absolutely a fantastic trip as the ladies got to enjoy shows and facials which means I get to come back. We followed the detailed itinerary except the last meal yesterday. Everything fell in place

Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  10. SandsFan

SandsFan VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It is really a good service. We asked for the same nanny both days but she had a family emergency so we had two different ones. Kids had a good time and will do it again. My wife was able to hang out with me and relax

• Like Like x 1
  11. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Another good report thanks!

12. rooster42000

rooster42000 Goat of all Goats , My Hero

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great report, great pics.

13. Grandmaw

Grandmaw Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I love how you take your kids and mother-in-law with you to Vegas. Just shows that it can be done!!! Facials and Celine Dionne would get me to Vegas too. Thanks for posting - enjoyed the report.

14. Spivderman

Spivderman Macallan 17, please!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You got to watch out for us guys from the A...

15. Saydeesgoto

Saydeesgoto Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great trip report! Thank you for taking us along.

Tiki bars, slots, national parks, foods, cocktails, laughs, good sleep
  16. Housecat

Housecat Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Enjoyed your report!

17. jcooper911

jcooper911 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Interesting thanks. Wonder if i could/will get one of these coupons staying at Caesars...

18. SandsFan

SandsFan VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you. Wife and I were talking last night now much MIL helped with the kiddos and took the load off mom. It was worth the ticket, room, facials etc. for my wife to have a more enjoyable trip. We've booked the Seven Start event in August and I was thinking solo but now she is sounding like a family trip again

• Like Like x 1
  19. SandsFan

SandsFan VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Actually I met two other groups from Atlanta...staying at Ballys. My son lives there

20. SandsFan

SandsFan VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We haven't stayed at Caesars in a couple years so I am not sure. Definitely a nice deal, basically covers your tip

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.