1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MLife + CR veterans/military program

Discussion in 'Comps' started by jacu, Feb 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jacu

jacu Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is probably common knowledge but thought I’d throw it out there for any other veterans that may not know - just found out if you bring your DD214 or military ID you get an automatic upgrade lifetime upgrade to minimum of pearl and platinum at mlife and TR respectively. Pretty useful for people like myself who can’t make it out every year. No parking fees for me :D

2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. jacu

jacu Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The page you linked for CET mentions being upgraded to platinum, the equivalent of mlife pearl I believe.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
  4. KazooTom

KazooTom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Also for MGM properties if you are a veteran you can be elevated to Pearl and enjoy free self parking at any MGM property nationwide. Simply bring in proof of your veteran status (form DD214) to the club desk. I believe that Pearl will also be provided to your spouse.

5. pirviii

pirviii Degenerate

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They upgraded my wife with her dependent ID last year too.

6. nostresshere

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am Gold at Mlife (been Plat and Noir in years past.

Doubt I will donate enough to get to Plat again. Wonder if they would upgrade by Gold?

7. jacu

jacu Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Doubt it. Big difference in perks from pearl to plat

8. oghuman

oghuman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Caesars created a Salute Card for Veterans discounts. Just wondering if people have signed up and actually gotten discounts.

9. easy_money

easy_money High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You get 10% off the base rate of rooms, 15% off at gift shops, 5% off Hawaiian Airlines, and a few other perks. Not much really. You can probably get better rates for the rooms by doing a quick search for discount codes or just by looking at calendar rates on your account if you do a little gambling. I'm 7* but got the card since it actually looks pretty nice, the previous version of the cards from last year at least. Not sure how the news ones that got released this year looks.

10. marktaylor

marktaylor Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I looked into this regarding being a British veteran and whether we would be entitled to The veterans mlife card ..... And yes you guessed it NO

11. Whilestockslast

Whilestockslast Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not a surprise I suppose but at least it’s consistent with everything else in the UK - you get nothing unless you were born into it, it’s one thing I like about the USA in that there is a level of appreciation for people’s service whereas in the UK it’ was or is your job live with it

12. RedChip

RedChip VIP Guppy

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was at Westgate a couple weeks ago and signed up for the WOW card. They started something similar to what MGM and CR are doing for active duty military and veterans. Employee asked me if I had military ID. I didn't have my DD214 with me, and I didn't ask about the perks of the program.

One night at the Gambling Hall...
    ...followed by two nights downtown
  13. nostresshere

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Most states will put VETERAN on your DL if you take your DD214 into the DMV. Comes in handy and eliminates need to carry DD214 around.

Wonder how many of this type programs would accept a picture of your DD214 on your phone?

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. easy_money

easy_money High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I did it for MLIFE TR/CR I went with a friend. I always have a copy of DD-214 with me and my friend had a picture of it on his phone. He used it for both MLIFE and TR/CR without any issues.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.