1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Strip Club recommendations

Discussion in 'Vegas After Dark' started by Wizard43, Feb 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spicole

spicole No shirt, no shoes... NO DICE!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We expect a full review upon the completion of (or during) your trip! :poke:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Wizard43

Wizard43 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh yes i will report back but its going to be a while before i get out there

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. jimboguy

jimboguy MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you go to Palomino, I hope you will consider hitting up Chicas Bonitas too. It's basically next door.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. tvon

tvon VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My friend went there and wrote this review about the place.. needless to say, it doesnt excite me!

First time at the Pal on a Sunday night around 10:30. Took an Uber to Jerry’s Nugett and walked across the street to avoid Uber fee. I paid $10 to enter. Place was not very busy, but still had people there. No seats at the main stage were available, other areas didnt look open. I went up to the bar to by my $7 miller lite bottle. Lots of groups of girls around room still standing around. As I ordered my drink, I was moved in on by two girls. Pretty attractive I must say. Didnt get the names but it was one black chick and one latino girl. The high pressure sales act started immediately. They wanted to go the VIP room after the standard questions. I balked, saying, i just got there and still havent even gotten a drink yet. They would not take no for an answer so the pressed on. Eventually I caved for a tour of the club, which i found out to be a tour of the VIP rooms. We went upstairs and they showed me the “small” room. I was pulled in the room and they immediately closed the drape and started “getting close”. Knowing what was going on, i took a step back and opened the drape and asked to see the other rooms. They looked a little surprised, but i wasnt about to pay for a VIP dance I never agreed on. So they brought me down the hall to the “best” room with the full bed. I wouldnt move past the door way and they kept ushering me in. I held my ground, saying i can see the room very well. They plead again for the VIP dance and I said for the 15th time, I just got to the club and i wanted to watch the show before deciding on a dance, let alone the VIP room. The leader of the two girls finally realized I wasnt budging and literally turned her back on me and walked away. I was kind of surprised by the rude act. Her partner and I made small talk on the way back down to the club, and honestly i would of got a dance with her if she asked later.
    Finally found a seat at the stage. Watched 4-5 girls go by, many very attractive girls. No contact (eye or otherwise) and it was kind of a bum out. After they were done they went straight to a table of regulars they must of known. No one else asked me about a dance. I figured out that lead girl was standing on the wings with the other girls and pegged me a cheapskate. Realizing this, I left.
    Sorry Palomino.. I wont be back.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That is the standard hustle at most clubs. When you first get in they try to get a quick hustle and get a feel on what kind of customer you are. Once they "figure" out what kind of customer you are you either have girls visit you or none of the girls will visit you, supposedly because the others said that you aren't a "spender" (sucker, lol).

I hate the double teams. You spend twice as much for the same type of service. Whenever I see the double team I hold out my hand and say "not interested" and if they keep pushing I just walk away.

Your friend is lucky, at palomino's I had some girls come buy and when I say "no thanks" they pull their g string and ask for a "tip" of a dollar or two or three.

Sundays are normally a slow night unless there is something going on in vegas.

6. NJS24

NJS24 Voice of Reason

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ^^^ Why would girls keep approaching you if you don’t spend? And why so sensitive when the first girl left?

It is part of a hustle, and if you are easily offended then strip clubs aren’t for you.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Vegas Insight

Vegas Insight MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't find the old saying "twice as nice" to apply

8. Wizard43

Wizard43 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thats interesting. Those strippers in vegas sound much more aggressive than any i have encountered here on the east coast. I take the same approach when i go to a strip club.

I go straight to the bar, get a drink, hang back for a bit and scope out the talent. Then i usually work my way over to the stage and start throwing out some 1 dollar bills for a girl that looks damn fine. I'll do that long enough until i get a feel for which girl might be fun for a lapdance. I never bother waiting for any of these ladies to approach me. I try and ask first.

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. Vegas Insight

Vegas Insight MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We toss quarters onto the stage at the bar outside of Hayward, Wis., when we go during hunting season. We're treated like royalty.

10. tvon

tvon VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thats how i work, and I know from hanging with him, he's the same way. Hes not offended by the hustle, he goes to way more clubs than I! Sounds to me that starting off with the high pressure sales act at this club is the way to weed out the cheapskates early. Thats unfortunate. And i dont think his "feelings where hurt". Theres no need to be rude to customers. I would of walked out sooner if i was him!

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

I'm not the original poster and I wouldn't be sensitive or offended if a girl that I didn't want a lap dance or VIP dance from walked away. In fact I would be happy to be rid of her.

Also note that TVON wasn't person who went to Palominos, his friend did and gave him this review.

As for me, I just know that the hustlers are the ones ready to jump on you as soon as you enter the club so I always avoid them. I do like Wizard, just hang out and get my drink first. At the same time I scope out the club, noting which girls are the hustlers (so I can avoid them) and which girls give good "hands on" lap dances. Some girls are a little "snooty" and won't allow any touching during lap dances so I stay away from them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. STS05

STS05 Onward

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just wanted to give Deja Vu a shout out...

Been there twice in the last two years and I was not disappointed either time. Took the free limo (tipped driver $10) to and from the club with free admission both times.

First visit got there around 7pm on a Thursday. It was quiet with about 8 other patrons in the club, but there was an open bar (free wine, wells, domestics) from 6-9pm. About 6-8 very cute women milling around. Pressure free atmosphere. Got nice and lubricated with well rum and cokes. Around 10pm, business seemed to pick up some and several beautiful dancers were now working. I'd estimate 40 patrons and 20 dancers. Got a couple of very high mileage dances for $20 on the main floor. Went with a 30 minute VIP for $250 (bottle fee waived) with one that gave a great lapper. Her 30 min VIP was amazing. Spent about $400 total for 6 hours of fun and left still buzzing from the drinks and the VIP.

Second time around, went around 11pm on a Wednesday. Was pretty quiet with about 15 patrons and about 15 dancers. Right as I walked in, I saw a girl on stage that caught my eye. She was early 20s and beautiful. Nobody was at the stage, so I grabbed a drink at the bar and walked over. Gave her a few ones and watched the end of her show. I moved off the stage and sat back towards the back. She came over a few minutes later and sat down. We clicked right away and I offered to buy her a drink. We talked some more and she asked if I'd like a lapper. I took her up on it and got two songs out of it. I tipped her an extra $10. We kept talking and every half hour or so, I'd buy another lap dance from her for $20 and get two songs out of it with her moving my hands all over when I wasn't moving fast enough for her. We spent about two and a half hours going this way without her ever once pressuring me for a VIP. I walked out having spent about $150 for lap dances, drinks and tips and got three hours of fun out of that visit. This girl was an absolute stunner.

I've visited a couple of the others already mentioned and I think the Rhino was my favorite, but if you are a solo flyer, Deja Vu can be a really good time that will leave you some extra $ for another club.

13. LuckyDuckyDan

LuckyDuckyDan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nobody mentioned Talk of the Town? You are all much higher class people than I am!

• Like Like x 1
    • Wow! Wow! x 1
  14. spicole

spicole No shirt, no shoes... NO DICE!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You and me, brother!

IMG_1807_v2.JPG

15. romeocasido

romeocasido High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When are you going? I got some next level tips and insight to share but to be honest i'd rather discuss through IM.

16. Wizard43

Wizard43 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I’ll be going by the end of the year, maybe early next year

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. romeocasido

romeocasido High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    oh man you still have a long way to go. Good to know that you like to plan and scout ahead of time

18. henry332411

henry332411 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hm?

19. TwiceTheJava

TwiceTheJava Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I found my one visit to Spearmint Rhino to be enough for me. Staff was rude, girls were rude and pushy with high hustle, mileage wasn't anything special, it was too crowded. Just not a fun place to be. Really hot girls though.

I've been to Sapphire's twice. It also suffers from the large/tourist club syndrome that afflicts the rhino. They have an endless stream of customers coming in, so they don't care if you ever come back. Fleece them and send them on their way. Unfriendly staff, pushy (but hot) dancers, expensive drinks. I only got table dances here, and the mileage was low.

I've been to Treasure's twice, and enjoyed both visits. The steakhouse was really good, and you can buy a lady a drink and she'll sit and keep you company while you eat for a while. That visit I spent $600 over 7 hours. Girls were offering 2 for 1, 3 for 1, and even 4 for 1 lap dances. The second visit was also a weeknight, and the bar was selling $1 buds. It was early, empty, and relaxed. Had a cigar, conversation, some lap dances, and a private.

I went to OG once during the day. It was really dark, empty, only 2 girls working. Mileage was ok, prices were okay, but nothing about my visit made me want to go back.

I've been to Cheetahs several times. It's small and kind of a locals club. The dayshift girls aren't great, but you can find a few gems. Daytime cover is $0 - $20, and lap dances are 50% ($10). I've had mixed luck, but it's a cheaper option and one open during the day.

20. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    please share.... the power of these boards is awesome.... we all want to know

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.