1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

different way to buy caesars diamond inside

Discussion in 'Comps' started by georgesken, Feb 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. georgesken

georgesken Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi there

I found a cheaper way to become caesars diamond than founderscard.
    I takes some time but it worked for me.

You can buy the ibis business card online for the equivalent of 90€ (or 65£ for uk residents).
    One of the perks is that you become instant gold member with le club accor hotels.

You can match this status to Hilton honors gold on their website. ( you might need proof of a stay, in this case book some cheap Asian hotel from accor) (I actually had proof of previous stays)

Once you are hilton gold, you match to Wyndham diamondm which can be matched to caesars diamond.

The waived resort fee, 100$ dinner and show tickets are worth more than the fee for ibis business.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2019
    • Wow! Wow! x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yep... a few others have mentioned similar methods and all going through Wyndam.

for those getting Diamond, it does mean more comps at all. Does not even mean you can get into Diamond/Laurel lounge unless you have enough points.

does waive resort fees though.

3. hammie

hammie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does it let you bypass the hoi pollloi in line for the buffet and front desk while loudly exclaiming “don’t you know who I am?”

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 3
  4. georgesken

georgesken Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    for me its well worth it as I go to Vegas only once a year from Europe. I get all comped nights from this stay but I will never achieve diamond. and this is a lot cheaper than going thru founders card.

5. JRRestoule

JRRestoule VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have CET Diamond and I'm trying to match to Wyndham but I keep getting the message: Something's not right - please try again later.
    Has anybody ever ran into this? I've tried a few times over the past month or so and I get the same thing every time.

6. vegasmacker

vegasmacker Canadian Ambassador for Sully's Bar

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How long does Ibis take to upgrade to Accor gold? I am also looking on Hilton, how do I actually do the match?

7. Lord Suspect

Lord Suspect High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would call CET VIP Line and ask if they have encountered this issue. When I upgrade to Wyndham Diamond each year it always goes flawlessly for me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. mikel123

mikel123 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have zero tier credits and my match went through last week. Ever since I was matched I have several options for comped and deeply discounted (under $20/nt.) rooms.

9. jrdmacdo

jrdmacdo Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have the exact same issue. I'm wondering if it has to do with our country of residence.

10. Lord Suspect

Lord Suspect High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for sharing deal on getting the Diamond match cheap. I love a deal.

11. vegasmacker

vegasmacker Canadian Ambassador for Sully's Bar

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The only issue I am seeing is they want Accor hotel stays from the past to match the Hilton. There in lies an issue

12. georgesken

georgesken Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    First one pretty instant, Hilton Goes thru their site and took 4 days for me:
    https://statusmatch.hiltonhonors.com/

13. georgesken

georgesken Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There are Accor hotel in asia you can book for around 15$ a night. Or you actually stay one night somewhere cheap nearby

14. StevieNight

StevieNight High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you were that desperate you could probably just buy a Hilton diamond trial (90 days) on eBay for even less (around £14 UK) and then match that to Wyndham and then to CET

(Not sure how ethical that is, or if people should even be selling the membership!)

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hilton-Diamond-membership-Honors-90-days-trial-can-be-extended-to-Mar-2021/122898669347?_trkparms=aid=222007&algo=SIM.MBE&ao=1&asc=20170920101022&meid=6a287773b9cb4f86beb58a929795546e&pid=100010&rk=1&rkt=12&mehot=pp&sd=192690870472&itm=122898669347&_trksid=p2047675.c100010.m2109

Not that I've ever tried it mind, as I am Diamond through play. But must work if your method does!

First Trip of 2024
  15. Wabashabi

Wabashabi Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can get Hilton Gold by just getting the Hilton Amex Ascend credit card. $95 annual fee. Then match to Wyndham and Caesars.

16. LvBlitzforce

LvBlitzforce VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just went through this a few weeks back and got the same "somethings not right try again later" error. There was a support link (or something like that cant recall exactly what it was) at the bottom of the Wyndham page and just wrote a quick email telling the problem along with my TR diamond number and info. They answered back within like 4 or 5 days saying congratulations you are now Wyndham diamond... hope that helps.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. JRRestoule

JRRestoule VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks...I'll give that a try!

18. Emerson

Emerson High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had to email them they will ask if your information is correct on your application and when you say yes they open an internal ticket. I got mine 3 days later.

19. Marilynfan

Marilynfan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone know if you do one of these matches - for example if I match to Hilton Diamond - does Hilton actually send you a card in the mail? The Wyndam match needs a photo of the card it doesn't sound like a screen shot would work.

20. jrdmacdo

jrdmacdo Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used a screenshot to match to Wyndham. It was approved the next day with no issue.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.