1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn Slots Wynn Slots app

Discussion in 'Wynn Slots' started by harley777, Jul 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am pretty much running at 50 per day and that is leaving it spin for 3 hours on auto spin. I ended up burning through all of my chips tonight. I need to take a break from it anyway. I'm at 2,506.

2. Slotzilla

Slotzilla Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was playing WynnSlots on 2 devices, an iphone and an ipad. On one device I played as a guest, on the other one logged in through facebook.
    Now I looged in on the second device with the same facebook ID and expected that the 2 accounts (which belongs to the same facebook ID, same person) are getting merged.
    Now my points and gems from the main account (guest login) are gone and on both devices I have the lower number active.
    I made a screenshot of my player ID (shown on the bottom right), will the support merge the accounts?
    Planning a trip and combined I would have enough gems for 3 free nights but 2.5 nights are from my main account (which is gone actually).

Anyone knows smth about it? Searched for an FAQ or so but didnt find it from the Wynn...

3. david giusti

david giusti Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I’m at about 33 million chips. Do you guys just do like the second minimum bet or do you go to the middle bet betting like 500k a spin?

4. msadrakula

msadrakula Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Piggy Bank max out is 100 Million

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. georgesken

georgesken Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    @Slotzilla
    I'm afraid you ve lost your guest account now. You should have logged in with A different Facebook account. You can only link your account once to A wynn slots account. Otherwise people could always restart the game with A new guest account when they are out of chips and merge the accounts to get extra gems.
    I hope I'm wrong...

6. msadrakula

msadrakula Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I usually get about 50 gems a day. Most of the time I do just enough to get all the scratchers throughout the day. At my current level 66, I have to spin 8 Million to earn 1 gem so I'm spinning 400-500 million a day.

Back in Dec. when I was around 4000 gems and it cost 5 M per gem it was a slow grind of constantly running out of chips or barely having enough to get through the scratchers so I did 3-Day multipler 100X for $99. It was the best decision for me. I gained over 1 Billion coins during the 3-day multipler and now I have some wiggle room to have a bad day and still keep going strong. I've gone from around 4000 gems to 7000 gems and now have over 1.8 Billion coins. It takes a little restraint not to go crazy and spin 2M-5M per spin. I usually stick to 40K-320K per spin.

For me the $99 was worth it, now I've got enough for the 4 days I wanted to go in June and have enough coins to continuing earning for the next trip.

• Like Like x 3
    • Wow! Wow! x 3
  7. ffejry

ffejry #1 Bears Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I let it on 500 auto spin just before I fell asleep (by accident) and woke up to bankruptcy! Paid $10 for the 10x multiplier for 3 days, just to get some decent chips back and work my way up.

I did the math. I currently have 2,456 gems. For two nights at my targeted dates, I need 4,200 gems. I have 126 days until June 9 (the night before I leave). I don't want to wait that long to book, obviously, just in case they sell out? But let's go with that number. 4,200-2,456 = 1,744 gems left. 1,744/126 days = 13.84 gems/day just to make my goal. I think if I can get that number down to 5-8/gems a day, I will be in great shape. In fact, I did this math yesterday before gaining even more, it was 15.63 gems a day. So I already got it down to almost two whole less gems a day. My goal, I guess, is to reach 3,000 in two weeks, which would leave me 1,200 gems to go over 122 days, or 9.83 gems a day. I think I can beat that, though. Patience is key, and definitely no more auto-spins before bed.

8. ffejry

ffejry #1 Bears Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Also, hoping they come out with a Fire tablet version soon. It is really annoying to use my phone for this game and having to text friends back in landscape mode!

9. NWAKALUM08

NWAKALUM08 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was on a huge roll for a few days getting up to 300,000,000 chips. Did the stupid thing and bet heavy and went broke. Got to like 1600 gems. I collect almost every time I can and try to get the scratchers and play smart. I've only gained like 50 gems for the whole week. I've hit no bonuses. If you are not spending money and have gone down to broke, you may struggle for awhile like me. Just a warning.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. ffejry

ffejry #1 Bears Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Currently there, lol. Recovering sloooooowwwwwwwwwwwllllllllllllyyyyyyy. Betting minimum while my chipset grows slowly. Have gained about 30 gems since my earlier post with 5M in bankroll.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Clement

Clement Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I started playing Wynn slots mobile in July and over the course of 5 months accumulated about 1600 gems while spending about 70 dollars total. On Christmas Day I said screw it and bought a 30 dollar chip package (total at 100) and a few days later won two jack pots in a row and got up to 3 billion chips! Of course I blew them all and ended up with 5200 gems. I used these for last minjute three night weekend stay in early January to celebrate my birthday at 1600 gems each night what an amazing resort. I’ve been playing MyVegas for years and noticed that if you delete the app after redeeming some rewards and redownload it a few months later you are gifted a bunch of loyalty points. Any idea if this works with the Wynn app? I deleted it in mid January and will redownload in a few months.really hope I’m not wasting valuable time I could be accumulating gems!

• Like Like x 2
  12. ffejry

ffejry #1 Bears Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was wondering the same thing myself!!!

13. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Be careful with your planning. I’ve seen the number of gems needed for a particular date go up once you get closer to that date.

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. pebbles

pebbles Micro Roller.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It tops out at 100 Million.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. ffejry

ffejry #1 Bears Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Someone here made sense. He bought $99 package for 100x multiplier. This made so much sense to me, except I didn't want to base 3 days of my life around this game. I checked out my dates - it came up around $550 + resort fees + tax. So since I pretty much guaranteed myself one night at least, I went ahead and bit the bullet for the 600M chips package for $99. (I did win $200 in football squares yesterday, so that helped a lot). Right now at 2,619 of 4,200 gems with 125 days to go. This brought down my average down to 12.61 gems a day needed. This time, I will be smarter and take it easy on the higher bets. As long as I can average 50-100 gems gained a day without going through these chips like crazy, I should be good to go. 50 minimum a day is 31 days from now.

16. RushAndRoulette

RushAndRoulette Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I Downloaded the app about two weeks ago and after two weeks only had like 400 gems with heavy playing. I was frustrated looking at how everyone else was accumulating so many more gems and was lost as to why this wasn't happening for me. Then everything clicked. I played the scratchers but was only getting like one or two. But a million here and a million there added up. Then one of the tournaments was the battle mode tournament where even if you play like 10-15 battles at $200,000 you get $3,000,000. I built up a bankroll to $40,000,000 and then moved to playing higher amounts per spin in regular mode. Soon, I was gaining much more gems just by playing a million or so a spin. Jackpots grew. I would get all 4 scratchers and get a platinum scratcher, and within 2 days I was sitting at 1500 gems. I was closing in on $500,000,000 coins at level 35, and then it all went to crap. I couldn't buy a bonus game. I couldn't get a win for more than I bet. Today, I bet about $750,000 a spin on average and watched it dwindle to $35,000,000. I went to level 38 and am at 1,616 gems, but it cost me so much trying for the elusive win.

My outlook now is when you are winning, keep at it. When you are losing, Walk away. It seems very streaky where it goes where you cannot lose, to where you cannot win. I will preserve the $35,000,000 coins and take it slow for a few days, and start over building up scratcher wins until I can go to the higher bets. These small bets don't do much of anything to the meter, but I will churn until I get enough to play big again and see if it goes on a tear again.

Good Luck to you ffejry towards reaching that goal!

• Like Like x 3
  17. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Here is a silly for you.....I wasn't paying any attention to the scratcher deal - I was just playing along and it would pop up with something & I would ignore it. Can you imagine how many extra chips I missed because I wasn't doing my scratchers? UGH. Now I am out of chips & debating doing a purchase or just slowly building it back up.

• Like Like x 1
  18. ffejry

ffejry #1 Bears Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Couldn't agree with you any more on this. It seems the trick is to have 50M bankroll and play it easy around 50k a spin if you can and let your bankroll grow until you can afford the higher spins. I was hitting bonuses nonstop on Gypsy Wilds and now it's dried out this morning, so I switched to another game (max bet) and hit another jackpot... Now my bankroll is 2 BILLION dollars. Best $99 ever spent when considering that the room costs $550 + resort fees & taxes. I am up to 3,330 gems, and I need just 870 to go. I could very well hit my goal tonight or tomorrow at this rate, and could have enough to try to work on a third night (just so I don't need to check out at noon for a midnight flight).

• Like Like x 1
  19. MrPapageorgio

MrPapageorgio Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Currently at 775 million chips, 4,303 gems and level 55. I haven't purchased a thing. Just play low amounts until you hit a bigger jackpot and slowly progress up. Only play when the scratchers are available.

• Agree Agree x 3
  20. dannyg1001

dannyg1001 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just discovered this app yesterday. will be in Vegas in 30 days... got 3 nights comped at Mandalay Bay and was going to pay for an extra night but now im trying to get 2.1k gems to get a free night at the Wynn.

Played for a couple of hours and got 268 gems and have 10 million coins.

Whats my best strategy to get to 2.1k as soon as possible? Would prefer not to pay 'real money' but will do if necessary!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.