1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn Slots Wynn Slots app

Discussion in 'Wynn Slots' started by harley777, Jul 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ffejry

ffejry #1 Bears Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been playing this game about 4 or 5 days now. I am at 1,305 gems. I kept hitting bonuses and raising my bets. It got up to 353M in coins before I tried my hand at 4M/8M a spin in the High Roller room. No bonuses, dropped 200M. But today alone, I went up 500 gems, and Sunday, I went up 400 gems. So in just two days, I was able to accumulate 900 gems. This game takes a LONG time to accumulate gems if you low-roll. I have not bought coins or anything, either. Just got pure lucky with this and raised my bets every jackpot to increase my bankroll. Now, I should NOT have gone to the high roller room, but I was on fire. My goal was to get 1.5k gems for a room in June. 2 nights would require 3.5k gems, and I know I would never reach that, even with my rate. I am currently level 35, reduced my bets to 40k a spin, and it is taking a long time to generate gems unless you're willing to bet high. I only do that to bonus-chase, then I settle down and auto-spin for 500. The mammoth game seems to be good to me, as well as the tree of gold game.

2. bill82003

bill82003 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I’ve been able to accumulate 6200 gems. Never bought any chips. Started doing 500 auto spin on the lowest amount. Worked my way up to spinning 400k and at one point having over 1 billion chips. The strategy that I would suggest is 500 auto spin at 50k as this will build up your gems around 30-50 a day and not depleting your bankroll. I am also at level 64. Will be using 2 rooms in July for a total of 4.7k gems. Worth it if you are willing to put in the time. However as I have leveled up it has become much longer to even get 1 gem. Will probably stop playing this game after my stay

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. ffejry

ffejry #1 Bears Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agreed. Would like two nights, but I don't think it is possible. I will keep trying to get the other 2.5k or whatever it was for a second night, but I don't think it will happen. I got to 1.5k for my desired date, but would take a stroke of luck to get another 2.5 or so.

What game were you playing? 30-50 gems doesn't seem much in a day. Then again, this is coming from a guy who was accumulating HUNDREDS a day!

4. georgesken

georgesken Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    50 gems a day is 2500 gems in 50 days. So a free night every 2 months if you can put in the effort and dont go on tilt

• Like Like x 1
  5. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Unfortunately the more you level up the harder it gets. The 2nd night will be twice as hard as the first.

We have about 5k gems each in two months. But i expect the next 2k gems will take another couple of months.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. bwatson23

bwatson23 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    [​IMG]

Played this game for a couple weeks, only purchase I made was $6.99 when I broke the “piggy bank.”

It did run non stop while I was at my desk at work, alternating between mega bets (2.4m) and smaller ones. My nights were 1.6k gems per night. I’d say I did ok there, if everything works out.

• Like Like x 2
  7. IHeartDancers

IHeartDancers High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Damn, i'm playing this game wrong then. I'm at level 35 but i only have 1200 gems.

I've been low-rolling it with the minimum bet, and i'll increase my bets to chase the scratch cards.

8. bwatson23

bwatson23 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah it took me a while but I was lucky to have two nights that were bare minimum price.

9. bill82003

bill82003 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mostly the haunted house one, just purchased my 2 night stay in July for 4.7k. Will see if upgrade is offered and how much.

10. IHeartDancers

IHeartDancers High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How much was in your piggy bank? I wonder if it limits out.

11. bwatson23

bwatson23 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think it was like 13 million chips. I did it the first day.

12. ffejry

ffejry #1 Bears Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agreed. My desired dates are 1.5k and 2.7k for a total of 4.2k gems. The last 24 hours after my monster run, my chips fell to 5M and I am only at 1.7k gems. So I need another 2.5k gems for two nights, which I don't see happening unless I get lucky with bonuses and go on another monster run. The gamble of 200M in the high roller room was a bad call. I imagine I would be at around 2-2.3k gems if I skipped the high roller room and continued with 50-120k a spin instead.

So I may have to stick with 1 night instead of two, which is fine, but disappointing as I'll feel rushed to enjoy all that the Wynn has to offer. Luckily, the Wynn seems flexible about check-in times (old thread from 5 years ago indicated people checked in as early as 7am without any fees). I will be coming from Mandalay Bay.

13. DN86

DN86 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It took me 6 months to earn 3600 gems for my 2 free nights.

Some of you guys earn amazingly fast. nice!

14. HuskerBB

HuskerBB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone else having trouble logging into the App this afternoon? I tried earlier and it would not connect and just tried again and had the same problem. I am new to the game -just downloaded the App last week. Is this a frequent problem?

15. ffejry

ffejry #1 Bears Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just in case anyone was curious...

I stopped the auto-spin once I got to 1,800 gems. I restarted it with 500 auto-spins. I am currently level 40, and have not leveled up during this time. I was playing Wynn Jackpots at 100k a spin. After 500 spins, I gained only 16 gems. I went from 20M in coins to 10.5M in coins.

So at this rate, 31.25 spins = 1 gem.

16. bwatson23

bwatson23 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice bonus win! Honestly I gobbled up gems real fast when I was betting big. I'd have to say I was rather lucky, though.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. ffejry

ffejry #1 Bears Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Chips going up and down, between 100M and down to 40M. When I get desperate, I bet 400k or higher in hopes of getting a bonus. What helps is I limit myself to 20M in losses when bonus-hunting. Then I reduce my bets unless I hit big ones.

Trying to reach 2,150 today. Currently 2,062. Started at 2,000ish today. This game is getting harder and harder. Currently level 42.

• Like Like x 1
  18. bwatson23

bwatson23 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Keep up the good fight. Patience >> paying for chips.

• Like Like x 1
  19. ffejry

ffejry #1 Bears Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's the problem... I have no patience!!! I just want to know when I will come home in June!! 1 or 2 nights at the Wynn is the big question, LOL! Just so I can keep an eye on the flights. I guess I could assume I will get two nights, and if failed, then get a comped room somewhere at CET or downtown!

UPDATE: Went on a nice bonus run in the high roller room (went there for a few spins) and hit back to back bonuses. Got up to 250M, so I went back to the lower bet rooms and bet 2Mish a spin until I got down to 100M in a variety of games. Now, I am at 2,201 gems with 81.6M. Saving my chips for the event (in about an hour).

New goal: Try to hit 2,300 today.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2019
  20. ffejry

ffejry #1 Bears Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not to keep updating this, but I finally got to 2,400 gems. It took a LONG time today. I am down to 8M in chips. I don't foresee how I can get another 1.8k gems, lol. The only way it could be theoretically possible is if I hit 1B in chips (somehow) and played 400k-2M per spin. Otherwise, it will take all day just to get 50 chips all day like someone said.

• Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.