1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn Slots Wynn Slots app

Discussion in 'Wynn Slots' started by harley777, Jul 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LVisBeautiful

LVisBeautiful High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is anyone still on this? Takes a lot of jewels to get a room, I usually play it when my Binions or my Vegas runs out, however, the games are really nice to look at on the phone.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2018
  2. pebbles

pebbles Micro Roller.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I play it and so does my SO. I'm currently at level 43, 2,510 gems, and a bankroll of 332,750,000.

He is level 39, 1,887 gems, and 92,650,000 bankroll.

We haven't spent a penny so far.

There was an upgrade a couple of days ago that improved the gem win rate, but slowed the levels. This is just an observation, not a fact.

• Like Like x 2
  3. ninjavegas

ninjavegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have it on my iPad but it crashes/closes so often that it is difficult to play.

4. Guy_

Guy_ VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Pebbles,
    Do you have a strategy?

I have never gotten up the bankroll sizes you and your SO are at. The highest I have ever been was about 35,000,000.
    I usually play a few spins at 400,000 and if I hit then great, if I don't then I log off and collect the freebies later in the day and don't play again until I have enough to do atleast 5 more spins at 400,000.

• Like Like x 1
  5. pebbles

pebbles Micro Roller.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No strategy at all. We mostly play Enchanted Manor at 10k a spin for 500 spins at a time. I set it going whenever I'm passing during the day, collecting bonuses if they are due. I have the tablet beside me in the evening while I'm watching tv. When there is a tournament, I sometimes up it to 50k a spin for a while. Always start another 500 spins when I go to bed. These seem to be the lucky ones because I have almost always had more chips and gems the next morning.

Enchanted Manor doesn't stop spinning for any bonuses, that's the only reason I play that over most other games.

6. Hundley Fan

Hundley Fan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I also have not spent any money on the app. I don't play it as much as I do the Binion's and myKonami apps, so I am only at level 29 with 736 gems and a 78,769,300 bankroll, but I open the app frequently throughout the day to collect the three levels of rewards.

I have had the best luck on Gypsy Riches and Shields of Fortune. I like the new Joker Wheel 7s game, but it's streaky for me.

7. rgerards

rgerards Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does the app give you the option for 2 queens when booking ?

8. PartTimeDegen

PartTimeDegen Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not that I saw but I'll try at check in next month.

9. ffejry

ffejry #1 Bears Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Didn't know where to post this since this game is similar to MyVegas...

Wynn now has "Wynn Slots" - only available on iOS or Android. You can work your way to free rooms (nothing else as of now). Free rooms start at 1.2k gems. I am already up to 46 gems after two hours of auto-spins. It allows you to start with 5M coins. I hit a few jackpots at minimum bet (12k coins) and am currently at 9.2M coins.

Just figured I'd share. I think this game is much less restrictive than MyVegas because from what I can see - weekends are NOT blacked out. In fact, there are hardly any black out dates, perfect for those who always wanted to stay at the Wynn (like me).

Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere already.

EDIT: Sorry about that. Just saw this thread.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2019
  10. ffejry

ffejry #1 Bears Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How much per spin?

11. ffejry

ffejry #1 Bears Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Like I said, I just started playing a couple hours ago. I found a review of the game and it said not to bet more than 12,000 a spin. I have been playing in accordance with that suggestion. I am currently at 53 gems in a couple hours, and I am level 13 right now. I hit a few jackpots. When I downloaded the game, it gave me an initial bankroll of 5M. I am currently at 13.6M coins. At this rate, I could hit 100 gems by the end of the day, if not 150, assuming this keeps up. I have been playing that Mammoth game at 12,000 a spin, with 500 auto spins.

12. pebbles

pebbles Micro Roller.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good luck. We are both grinding this Game. I'm wondering if the room prices change with level. The least I'm seeing now is 1,600 per night.

We have 4K gems and 3.2k respectively.

13. PressThe5n9

PressThe5n9 Dice, Dice, and more Dice

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have been grinding on the game as well. I started playing in September and booked a room in mid-October. I think at the time they were running some special because I was able to get the room for 1200 gems when it was 1800 gems at the I started playing the game (and looking today, the room is 2400 gems for the same day in May). My wife began playing the game in November and already has over 1600 gems for us to score another night which we will be booking soon.

Since we only travel every other year to Vegas for our anniversary, we hope in the future to be able to get enough gems to book an entire week stay.

14. npom

npom VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    where do you collect the daily chips on the app?

15. Geogran

Geogran VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Question for those of you who do not purchase and just play for free, do you log into Facebook to play; if so do you get extra bonus money? I just play for fun but am nowhere near any of the gems y’all collect. I play a couple hours a day for the past 6 weeks betting $10k-$14k and 40/50k on a lucky streak but only 589 gems so far. Just curious cause I’m playing for fun and not necessarily for a free stay, but if I were, it seems really hard to ever get enough gems to earn one night. I like the games :D

16. Geogran

Geogran VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    See the pink striped ‘Bonus Ready’ icon in lower right corner and touch.
    Next screen shows what is available to collect.
    You can collect several times a day, just keep checking. I usually wait til all three bonuses are ready to collect.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2019
  17. ngrund

ngrund High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    why wait for all 3 to be ready? do the silver and gold accumulate if you don't collect as soon as available? silver is every 15 minutes, gold 4 hrs, the wheel 12 hrs.

18. Guy_

Guy_ VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is there a facebook linked version of the game? I only play it on my phone.. "My vegas" has a facebook version and an app version so you can double dip.. I would love if this did too.

19. PressThe5n9

PressThe5n9 Dice, Dice, and more Dice

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don’t think there is a Facebook version of the game, but do know they have a Facebook page that is occasionally posted to about the game.

We haven’t paid any money towards the purchase of coins, but check the game regularly to collect coins. When we started, we played the game at the 10/12k bet level and would set it to 500 spins at a time. Would do this several times throughout the day. As our “bankroll” got larger, we have upped our bets to the 50/60k level and set it for the 500 spins at a time. The addition of the “scratcher” cards has made achieving extra coins easier for us.

The goal we have is about 5-10 gems a day, but sometimes a good streak can easily push past that goal. If we don’t play a particular day then the gem goal gets added to the next day.

The games are a visually nice experience and fun too. We are not actual slot players, so the game has been surprisingly fun!

• Like Like x 2
  20. Geogran

Geogran VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info @Guy_ and @PressThe5n9 !

I no longer facebook so was curious.

Hi @ngrund - I play one or two times a day so don’t always remember to collect what’s available throughout the day. I don’t think there is any advantage or disadvantage either way, whichever fits style of play.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.