1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Taking ANOTHER newbie to Vegas, I love it!

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by fischer, Dec 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fischer

fischer High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are on our way out for CES and bringing my Mom, Wife, Son and (Newbie) his girlfriend 21 years old. She is excited, but I get more excited when I bring newbies. This is probably our 4th in almost as many years. Nothing like that right turn onto LV Blvd from the car rental lot, and
    POW you see the lights as we head North on the BLVD. The Welcome sign, Mandalay, Luxor, Excalibur, I can't wait!

• Like Like x 1
  2. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Taking a newbie has got to be fun.
    Getting to see Vegas through their eyes must bring back some fun memories.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. fischer

fischer High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That must be it!, you can only be a virgin once, so seeing it through their eyes brings back memories..

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. luridludicloco

luridludicloco High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Newbies these days have more to wow about. When I was a newbie in Las Vegas there was no Cosmopolitan, no Wynn, no Encore, no Aria, no Bellagio, no Paris, no NYNY, no Mandalay Bay, no Venetian, no Palazzo. Still there was Caesars, there was Mirage and the volcano, there was Treasure Island and the fight of the ships. Today there is more, more, more. Your newbie friend has a treat ahead.

5. HHW

HHW VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That first visit is always so special. ❤️

Trip 18: Carrie-ing on!
    Trip 19: Just the tip (of the Road Trip)!
    • Like Like x 1
  6. jmn3

jmn3 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Like with any virgin, this can be a mixed bag. I've been the newbie and just fell in love with the place. I will never forget that first night with three of my best buds (all who had been previously), we flew in on a Sunday afternoon and probably stayed up a solid 30 hours with travel from the east coast - first time crossing the bridge in between Excalibur and Tropicana and looking north down the strip - total amazement!

A couple years ago I went with two friends, one of whom, it was his first trip. He left two days before me and my other friend - thank god! At one point we are walking down the strip, near the Flamingo/Linq area and he starts whining "I never thought there'd be this many people. How much farther is this walk??" It was a Tuesday at about 3pm. Right then and there I vowed, no more Vegas virgins! (Exceptions to be made for any future wife or offspring only)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Richard Alpert

Richard Alpert LOST

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wish you all a wonderful trip, @fischer! :D

RICHARD

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.