1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Food and Beverage Credit at Park MGM

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Puschel1987, Oct 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puschel1987

Puschel1987 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi there, I am new to this forum, but was reading a lot here already. Thank you so much for all the information.

I just wanted to book my room for the Park MGM. There is a 150 USD Beverage and Food Credit included. Can anybody tell me how this will work? Which restaurants will be participating? Also restaurants from the MGM Group, so not only the Park MGM? Every help will be appreciated :)

Have a wonderful day.

2. NurseLisa

NurseLisa High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just charge to your room from any MGM property restaurant during your trip and they will take $150 off your room bill when you check out.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Multifarious5

Multifarious5 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would verify with the front desk (unless you do Kiosk) where you can use the credit. @NurseLisa is spot on, 95% of places let you use it anywhere in Mlife.

Aria doesn't, and since Park MGM seems to be trying to be a mini-me to Aria in many ways, I'd just suggest verifying it with Park MGM...but then I'm a worrier and like to verify EVERYTHING :)

PS welcome to the board, and happy Vegasing....wonderful people here, and wonderful info!

4. Hyperfocal

Hyperfocal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Another thing to verify is the time period for the credit. You often have to use the credit before a certain time (5-6 am when they settle the previous day's account), so you often cannot use the credit to buy breakfast on your check out day.

Right now, there are only a couple options at Park MGM, so being able to use the credit at other properties will be a good thing.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. eliza

eliza Creepy Vegas Friend

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would double check at front desk just to be safe. But I stayed at Park MGM with a $150 F&B credit two weeks ago and was able to use my credit at L'Atelier in MGM Grand. I was told at check-in that any F&B charged to the room counted.

Note: getting an answer from someone at check-in was an adventure in and of itself. Everyone checks in via kiosk and there isn't a line for people who have issues/need to talk to someone, instead it's a scrum and you have to hope you catch the attention of one of the attendants that is randomly walking around.

6. gs32794

gs32794 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Glad I came across this as I was going to create a thread for it. I'm used to going over the details at the front desk, but Park doesn't exactly have a front desk!

I have $150 "Exclusive Food & Beverage Offer" code ZE10BUF for next month. Just called Park MGM and was told onsite only. I'd prefer to do Charlie Palmer's Cut of the Week over Bavette's as I could squeeze a bit more from the credit. I have heard of people on similar offers getting offsite charges covered, but I'd really hate to create a $100 charge that wasn't covered!

@Puschel1987 check to see if that's the code you booked under. If a different code, you may have other options. You may want to call, the number I used was 702 730 7777

So the L'Atelier charge was covered? May I ask code were you booked under?

Last edited: Oct 18, 2018
  7. eliza

eliza Creepy Vegas Friend

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I booked through a public offer that was available a few months ago. I'm not sure what the code was, sorry.

• Like Like x 1
  8. tallsamoan

tallsamoan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Charge whatever you consume at Park MGM to the room...'buckies, pool cocktails, whatever. Shouldn't be to difficult to plow through $150.
    I have charged quite a bit to my MGM properties' room at other MGM operated restaurants, but can't confirm if those charges are applied to my credit or not.

9. txaggie08

txaggie08 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My experience has been the specific wording of the offer. If it says “food and beverage credit” it likely is only valid at that hotel. If it says “resort credit”, it should be redeemable at any MLIfe hotel.

I’d for sure ask when you check in. They don’t have a front desk per se but the attendants helping with the kiosks should be able to confirm it for you.

10. griz

griz Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Unfortunately, Charlie Palmer's only does room charge for Four Seasons or Mandalay Bay (and I'd assume Delano). I've tried (asked) the last 4 or so times we've gone over the past year or 2.

• Informative Informative x 2
  11. Reston

Reston VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I booked a stay for January with a food & beverage credit, I found this link to participating properties. Can't be sure, but it doesn't look specific to a given promotion. (Mine was the Black Friday deal.)

https://www.mgmresorts.com/en/offers/participating-outlets.html

What's funny (in a not funny way) is the disclaimer is that they can change the list at any time without notice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.