1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Inflation!

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by sailordude, Dec 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sailordude

sailordude Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has bottle service prices really jumped in the last three years? I use to be able to negotiate two bottles of Sky at LAX or Chateau for $350-450. Now it’s $550 a bottle.

Maybe I’m chasing something that isn’t market pricing anymore but does anyone have a club host that has offers for $450 for two bottles?

Lol please no shade about being cheap...I like to consider myself a value shopper.

2. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Value doesn't exist on the strip when it comes to the clubs. It's all about the table mins.

Didn't LAX close in the summer of 2017 and is now an e-sports arena??

Long shot but maybe Light at Mandalay Bay? It's been struggling for quite a while and they have been doing a ton of promos in order to try to attract people down there with minimal success at best.

3. sailordude

sailordude Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    KPS - Yep, LAX closed a while ago and last I heard is an e-sports arena. I wonder how that is going?

Anyway, we are actually just thinking about "paying as we go" and bar hopping until we find somewhere we want to hang out. Last time we did this we ended up at 9 Fine Irishmen and had a great time! Any recommendations for a self guided bar tour?

4. lsiunsuex

lsiunsuex Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do a night club tour

The one we're gonna do next year on a thursday will stop at hakkassan, omnia and tao - with the plan of staying at omnia if we like it. I've been to tao and it's ok and I've read hakkassan is wall to wall people. But if we don't like omnia, we can end at tao and i know what to expect.

This way, you have easier entry into a club and can see a few of them.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Laugh

Laugh VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't think its changed in the past few years. LAX (rip) and Chateau were/are the cheapest on the strip. I'm guessing it wasn't hard to get two bottles for ~500. Best deal my host got me was at Marquee, the Mr. Q package which they don't do often. Got a bottle of Ciroc, champagne, and red bulls for 500.
    But yeah I'm 99% sure every club charges at least 450 for a bottle of vodka.

6. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Love 9FI....The Yard House at Linq Hotel is solid...I enjoy Sin City Beer which is unique in the Miracle Mile at PH. Not a full blown location, basically a walk by grab a beer place IMHO...I'm a big fan of Todd English Pub and their beer chugging contest plus 2 great happy hours.

7. jimklost

jimklost Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    First time using bottle service. Stay tuned!

8. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    you talking lax 3 years ago lax was a d list club ,lax would pay people to go

and yes bottle service depends on the day the dj and were u want to be located and yes its that bad but u can negotiate last minute deals for unused tables for day off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.