1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Checking into Bellagio

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by BarelyHangingOn, Nov 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are 5 days at Mirage but doubled booked a MyVegas room for our last night at Bellagio. Anytime we walk by it's looks like a complete Gong Show at check in.

If we show up there the morning of and check in and the room isn't ready do they just text you or is is through the App Mobile Check in?

We don't care within reason when we get the room as we still The Mirage Room.

2. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't use their app and have had them call or text me when my room is ready after checking in

I Need Spa
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Basil

Basil VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Unfortunately from what I’ve seen morning is no better. Check in there is always a s-show. If you’re gold+, definitely use that line as it’s much faster. Otherwise, you’re going to wait regardless of time

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Catzilla

Catzilla VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I stayed one night at Bellagio in September, also through myVegas. I used the mobile check in before I left Gold Coast. When I got to Bellagio it was about 1:00 and I was just going to check my bag, but decided to find the mobile check in room first so I'd know where to go when the time came. There was absolutely no one in there. I hadn't checked for an email from them because I knew it was too early. They looked and my room was ready, and I had received an email. Whole process took a couple minutes. I was shocked. I'm sure it was just my lucky day. Really nice room too.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. 4dazeoff

4dazeoff Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We stayed recently and the line was ridiculous! Downloaded their app and got a text when the room was ready. Best part, didn't even need to get keys! the app on my phone unlocked the door(digital key). Set up app on wife's phone and activated digital key and it worked great! Only snafu was we paid for 3pm checkout and upon return to room, digital key didn't work (2pm). Maid called security and they were up there in 5 minutes however, security guard had never seen and didn't know about the digital key process. He even called his boss and he had no idea! Hmmm, no communication with security dept. about this new feature?! Anywho, we were very happy with the digital key however, wondered if this could be hacked by someone to access your room. Oh well, technology advances! Good Luck!:beer:

6. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Awesome. Thanks for all of the information. Can't wait to get this trip started.

7. tmoney25

tmoney25 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The shortest I have ever seen the line is when I stayed at Bellagio and I checked in at around 6:00pm. This is extremely odd because I often tell people that if you walk into a lineup and you see the back of my head then you're best choosing a different line as I always get stuck in slow and long lineups! The rest of my stay there was always a zoo in the lobby (as well as almost any other time I've been through there).

8. h0und10

h0und10 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well this is not good news for my first stay at Bellagio coming up

9. bretmc

bretmc Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would get the mlife credit card master card. You can check in the VIP line or gold or whatever and skip the long ass line. Plus the card has zero annual fees and it helps get back end comps when i stay.

10. davidcyndi

davidcyndi MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mlife credit card will get you in the vip line?

11. bretmc

bretmc Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

12. davidcyndi

davidcyndi MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I knew about the parking because that is the reason we got the card. Didnt know it got you into the vip line at check in and line pass at buffets. Cool will have to try and use it this trip.

13. bretmc

bretmc Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The main reason i got was for parking also but usually don't rent a car anymore. I also got it for the priority check in cause it saves a lot of time. When you go in Bellagio through the front doors the priority check in is the first or second desk to your left.

14. davidcyndi

davidcyndi MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We will be coming in from the parking garage as we rent. We arrive 8pm Saturday.

15. sarah9nascar

sarah9nascar VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I see we will be checking in Bellagio at the same time Saturday. I plan on going to the invited guest line. I don't know if we are an invited guest but it's a 3 night comped room so I'm going to act like I'm an invited guest. See you there.

Sema Show
  16. spicole

spicole No shirt, no shoes... NO DICE!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My buddy and I stayed at the Bellagio for two nights last April. We both checked in via the self-serve kiosks. There was no line, and we both got decent rooms. My buddy paid for early check-in and his floor was on a low floor. My room was perfect and on a mid-level floor. If you aren't particular picky about location I recommend it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. bretmc

bretmc Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My buddy and I both stayed at Bellagio the November 4th - 9th on the 11th floor facing the pool/mountains. We had a 2 queen bedroom in the main tower and was great. We could get to 5-7 properties maybe more between 10-20min lol. Plus Bellagio rooms are plenty big as well and even better when comped. We were able to check in no problem around 1pm and use the priority check in since i have the mlife credit card.

18. michael cadena

michael cadena High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I’m thinking of staying at Bellagio in February but every time I walk inside the lobby/check in is beyond packed and looks like a absolute mess. Which makes me not want to stay there I would justify paying for early check in ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.