1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Vegas Knight tickets

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by mike mc, Nov 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike mc

mike mc High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Going to be there in Dec and a game is on for Sunday night, tickets on line cheapest $100 range. Should I wait till day of game and scoot over to arena for possible better/cheaper seat prices ? Just wondering if stadium offers this service, not sure if I would trust scalpers or Craig's list

2. tmoney25

tmoney25 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Chances are strong that the stadium ticket booth won't sell tickets for cheaper. You can look for cheaper tickets on StubHub or on http://www.ticketsnow.com/nhl/ which is TicketMaster's fan ticket exchange. For my hometown team I can get single game tickets for the cost of season tickets (but you'll also find somebody trying to turn a huge profit, so research ticket prices).

3. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:

• Like Like x 2
  4. Calder

Calder VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've started using TickPick, as well.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Count de Monet

Count de Monet High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went to 2 games last year and bought single tickets on either stubhub and seatgeek, I don't exactly recall. I wait until 15-20 minutes before the opening faceoff and then the search begins. Bought great seats, one for face value, one slightly under face value when I purchased just after the game started. Just surfed on my phone outside of the arena.

Time is your ally, sellers (and scalpers) do not want to be left with unsold tickets and get more aggressive closer to game time and very aggressive once the event starts. I plan to do the same thing next month see the Knights play the Capitals and Blackhawks.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. FYMYAWF

FYMYAWF VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is really good advice, I've never been to a hockey game and would like to check one out when I'm in town next month but the prices are prohibitive, especially for tix close to the ice. I may hang around the plaza that night and see if I can score a decent ticket this way.

7. eliza

eliza Creepy Vegas Friend

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Honestly - T-Mobile arena is designed really well for hockey --- the views from the upper bowl are great. If you are a casual fan or not a hockey person, I would highly recommend the cheaper tickets - I wouldn't worry about paying more for a lower seat (though I might pay a tiny bit more to be behind the goal or on the sides rather than in the corner).

8. Calder

Calder VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    +1
    The sightlines are good, I aim for the first 4-5 rows of the upper deck.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Count de Monet

Count de Monet High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Seats behind the goal in the second deck can be less expensive but a great sightline to follow the flow and passing up and down the ice. Naturally, half the time the play is going away from you but when coming at you it's really cool. Floor sections 1 and 2 and second level 101,102 and 120 are right behind the Vegas goalie during the 1st and 3rd periods. In addition, the drum corp and cheerleaders are right behind you at the top of the second tier sections. Reminded me of a playoff high school football game atmosphere sitting there. They also perform on the ice between periods, never saw anything like it a any hockey game before.

I'm an olde time hockey guy but I have to admit it was fun sitting there. Even though it's the second year for the team, expect a lot of people sitting around you to be newbies as well. I spent a good amount of time explaining the game to quite a few people.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
  10. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    [​IMG]
    View from Section 205, Row 4

[​IMG]
    View from inside of T-Mobile. That’s right - from inside, right next to a beer stand ($15 Tall Boy Budweiser)

• Like Like x 1
  11. eisen7979

eisen7979 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great pics, thanks for sharing.

• Like Like x 1
  12. tmoney25

tmoney25 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That is a great view, Breeze. Cameras always make your view appear farther than what you're seeing in person.

As for the discussion of seats close to ice vs up high. Being a long time hockey fan, I try to avoid seats close to the ice level. If you're low enough the reflections on the glass will make it so you can't see what is going on in the near corner on the opposite end of the ice you're sitting. I like to sit a bit higher so I can see everything all at once and I like to watch the play develop. Not too high for NHL teams though, about mid way between top and bottom.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Flyers scored 3 2nd Period goals on my end and I had great views of a very good game from Brian Elliott and very good Flyers’ back checking. In many ways it was the Flyers best game this season.

It was about 10% Flyers fans (guesstimate) and the Knights fans were very friendly and gracious.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Dentastic

Dentastic Stripburger!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Section 101, first row. One of the pics shows the drum corp behind us at the top of the section. Even though my team (Habs) lost that night, had a blast. Blue man group and Cirque du Soleil performed during the intermissions. Cool on ice opening to the game as well. Ordered seats on Stub hub a few weeks before the game because I knew I wanted to go for sure (I believe they were $170). A few nights later Calgary was in town, and I thought I'd check out Stub hub for the heck of it to see what prices would be just before game time. Our same seats were $60 (granted the Habs game was on a Saturday and the Calgary game was a week night). 20180217_155923_HDR.jpg 20180217_165525_HDR.jpg 20180217_161527.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  15. sarah9nascar

sarah9nascar VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You must be going to the same game we are going to Dec 9th to see our Dallas Stars play. I got ours from Stub Hub. Upper section behind goal.

Sema Show
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.