1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Updated MyVegas MGM Rewards FreePlay Restrictions

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Nikkid21, Aug 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nikkid21

Nikkid21 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    4700B3AE-7EF6-421F-8B3A-7629E481ACE2.jpeg They have updated the terms and conditions. It now specifically says that you can’t use freeplay with any form of comp room.

• Wow! Wow! x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Patman

Patman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Update for this thread. I just checked into Mirage on an Mlife comp (not a myvegas comp). I know what the T&C's say and I didn't buy mine until just last week so it definitely had the restriction. I was able to get the $25 and $50 freeplay loaded onto my card. Perhaps these restrictions are too new that it hasn't filtered down to everyone at the Mlife desks. I remember hearing something similar with MB where some people were able to get it (we tried in Feb and couldn't get it). Also, I did get the freeplay for Aria in May. YMMV. I figured it was worth a shot and if it got denied, I had others to claim then.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  3. audioaxes

audioaxes Tourist

Has anyone tried redeeming myvegas freeplay at NYNY on a "regular" myvegas comp room?

• Like Like x 1
  4. mlaine55

mlaine55 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just checked into the Luxor for a 3 night stay, and was told that the $100 free play is a stand alone reward and cannot be redeemed with the $25 or $50 Freeplay reward. Has anyone else had this happen?

5. tallsamoan

tallsamoan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Over the past 15 months I used MyVegas $25 and $50 Freeplay on 3 trips, twice at Bellagio, once at Aria. My stays were partial or full MLife comps (except resort fee). No problem getting the free play credited.
    Come to think of it, during my last trip @ Bellagio in Feb the MLife Host actually had to ask a supervisor about the MyVegas FP credits. FP was approved after a brief conversation. Wasn't told about any restrictions, though.

6. Patman

Patman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    @tallsamoan these are new restrictions that changed on the T&C just last month. No freeplay on a comp, myvegas or mlife.

7. Wabashabi

Wabashabi Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I both redeemed $25 freeplays on a comp stay at MGM this weekend. The comp did not have any freeplay included however.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When did you all purchase the reward?

I wonder if they will allow it for older purchases, but not from the ones purchased after the end of August.

9. Wabashabi

Wabashabi Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I purchased them August 21st, and we were there for 2 nights this weekend.

In the terms and conditions of our rewards it had this line... "This reward is not combinable with any complimentary room stay offer, specifically M life, myVEGAS, My KONAMI or POP! Slots Rewards"

We both combined $25 MGM freeplay and $25 Konami MGM freeplay with no problems.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. eksantirik

eksantirik High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This kinda sucks, as there isn't anything valuable left, besides the buffets.

Still, I purchased the $50 FP from Luxor, although I have a 3 night comp via Mlife. Will see if they honor it. If not, I'll switch that to a third free buffet :feedme::stir::vomit:

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Gino

Gino "The King of Inappropriate."

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I deleted my facebook account in April..

I knew the rewards would be getting worse and worse. I was sitting on over 1,000, 000 LP's also.

This and other rule changes pretty much rendered them useless.

Get off FB people!!! It's brain poison!!! lol

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. CraigW

CraigW Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will be interested in uf luxor honors the freeplay. please report back. Thanks.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. tallsamoan

tallsamoan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Allrighty: I am at the Mirage on comp stay (minus resort fees), have resort credit and MLife free play as part of my offer as well.
    I ignored the recent change in MyVEGAS t&c and went ahead and purchased $25 +$50 freeplays anyways. Those freebies were purchased after October 4th, when the rewards reset for the quarter.

No problem whatsoever getting the $75 added to my MIfe freeplay, not even a question asked.

I see this as discretionary, with the new t&c they could refuse if they wanted to, but are at liberty to alow the freebies.

• Like Like x 1
  14. gebruiker

gebruiker High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We were staking on acomp at excalibur läßt week and were declined the 50$ freeplay Based on T&C

15. michele14

michele14 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I really think it depends on who is at the desk when you try to redeem the reward. We just stayed at Excalibur and had a Myvegas comp for the first day and the next five days we had 3 days comp and paid for two days. On the first day we tried to get the $25 freeplay and was told we had to wait until the next reservation kicked in even though they combined the two reservations. The next day we happened to get a supervisor and she told us that they were supposed to be checking people’s reservations for a while now but we’re just letting people do it even though they shouldn’t have got it. She said now they have to check and if you don’t meet the criteria they won’t let you use it. She also said that she knows that not all the Mlife hotels are complying, but they all have to and people are just lucky if they get something they are not supposed to have.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. eksantirik

eksantirik High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just wanted to let you know that I was able to redeem 50 free play reward at Luxor tonight.

I am staying on an mlife comp, they didnt even bring that up, just loaded the free play.

• Like Like x 2
  17. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't see anything in the Konami terms. It's not part of the restrictions that they don't appear to be upholding?

18. VegasSchemer

VegasSchemer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did you have freeplay included with your comp room offer or just free rooms? I understand that this can impact what the mLife desk employee chooses to do.

19. eksantirik

eksantirik High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No, I had no free play or resort credit with the mlife offer, it was just the room comp.

• Informative Informative x 1
  20. PartTimeDegen

PartTimeDegen Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We stayed at Vdara on a reduced rate offer earlier this month. Had no problem redeeming the $50 and $25 FP at Aria.

• Like Like x 1
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.