1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas MyVegas 2 Buffets different times

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by mike mc, Oct 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike mc

mike mc High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    plan is to purchase 2 BoGo buffets for Bellagio, I have 3 million coins so I was going to by a lunch one and a dinner and show up a 2:45 pm will they honor both, going with 4 guys trying to get two free meals anyone tried this ?

2. eaglejohn

eaglejohn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    1st is you can't buy more than 1 reward by yourself. System will not allow. Need someone else to play for reward(s).

3. mike mc

mike mc High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ones a lunch reward the other is a dinner

4. WelshBlonde

WelshBlonde Wishing I was in Vegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you purchase a lunch bogof and go at 2:45 you can stay for dinner anyway so no need to buy the dinner one. Unless you meant you are getting the dinner one for friends to use? I dont think that will work as you have to redeem them on your card and its 1 per person so they will see what you are trying to do.

5. Patman

Patman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think that's the plan. It may work. However, you are supposed to be one of the 2 on the bogo so at best you will probably only be able to bring in one other person for each. So then you would only get in 2 of your 3 friends and you would still be buying 2 buffets and still have to figure out something for the 4th person. You can't use a bogo for 2 other people. So either way you would have to buy 3 buffets.

6. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That basically is how MyVegas treats all rewards. You are suppose to be the one to use the rewards on yourself.

It appears you still have 2 months until your trip. Easiest way is have a couple of your travelling companions start playing to get those 2 rewards so you all can do lunch one day and dinner another.

7. mike mc

mike mc High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    will do thanks for the insight all

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.