1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Downtown the D, GN

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by zoey11, Sep 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. franknic

franknic Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Fun read and classy move giving the homeless gentleman a few dollars. And, of course, sorry for your lost. Best to you.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. tee6395

tee6395 Downtown Dreamer

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for explaining about your hair. When I saw that picture I was thinking, "Boy that lady takes a terrible selfie!" LOL!

I'm glad that not only did you find some joy in your happy place, but won some great jackpots too!

You are very courageous and bold and should be very proud of yourself. I'm sure your hubs is of you and most definitely had a hand in your winnings!

3. zanepro

zanepro Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am sorry for your loss, I read through this and can relate to everything. I took my first solo trip a few months after my wife passed away, it was a great trip and I could feel her with me everyday. It's not easy getting those first times out of the way, you are very strong for facing it. We got married at the Flamingo and even now 3 years later I get tears when I see it and can't even walk into the building. I'm so happy you hit those hand pays to bring you back, that's your husband looking out for you.

• Like Like x 1
  4. andrew5499

andrew5499 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for sharing your trip report and personal experiences. I am sure it was not easy going it alone - but I always think Vegas is the one city someone can go and it always gives back. Also, you have many friends from the Vegas Board.

5. imheids

imheids Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Love your trip report. Vegas can be very healing and you just proved how strong you really are! I have gotten pulled into the chair of that cosmetic gang. I now pretend to play on my phone and have my husband just guide me past them. It's so dreadful.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.