1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Myvegas blackjack gone relatively quiet?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Stan Lee, Sep 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stan Lee

Stan Lee Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In comparison to the other myvegas apps, such as popslots, my KONAMI Slots and myvegas slots, it seems like myvegas blackjack is relatively quiet The other apps send me emails daily for free chips and they have active Facebook pages with free chips at least once a day if not more. The blackjack app doesn't have these; in fact the blackjack Facebook page hasn't posted in at least 15 months. Combined with blackjack having the lowest hourly bonus (2,000 every 4 hours), it's tough to advance from scratch.

Yeah, I'm mostly complaining because I got up to 70 million in chips, and betting a million a hand and racking up 100k in loyalty points in a day, and now I'm down to fewer than 10 million chips, but still.

Anyone know the scoop?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mirageluvr

Mirageluvr Let's Ride!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What level are you? I'm now level 110 and my 4 hour bonus varied wildly, with 3K being the norm prior to leveling up to 110. For the last week I've been receiving 20K, or more every four hours so I've just been collecting points and not playing. I don't plan on playing again until I have at least 10M points. I have 3M now. Blackjack's not worth playing at this time as the LP's are minimal, and the odds are stacked in favor of the house.....shocking. :D

3. JRRestoule

JRRestoule VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've found blackjack to be by far the best way to rack up loyalty points. I went on a bit of a streak a couple months back where I was also betting a million per hand on 3 hands and doing decent. I'm now at level 500 which is the max. I've found in the last month or so that the game is tough to win at though. But I did rack up about a million LPs in that one month period so no complaints. I get 225 LPs for about every million bet. Since it's been kicking my ass my bets are down to about $100k per hand but still racking up the LPs quickly enough. Definitely better than any of the slot games.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Harry Lyme

Harry Lyme VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm with JR, here. It's not even close with LP earning. I'm maxed at level 500 and I can earn 5-10K without thinking. I started a zero to hero run early June (? I posted about it in a thread somewhere here), and haven't looked back or gone under 30M. I'm now at 111M and I play to an LP goal then stop. I learned from a few runs ago that you install a stop point and come back tomorrow. As in real life, it can clean your clock quickly. Good luck!

Oh, and as to support for the game via chip links and such? They pushed that boat out to sea long ago, and it sucks. I'm good on my LPs, and I enjoy myVegas, but I don't like the abandonment of the BJ game (why am I getting 2X XP when I'm at max?) or the reduction in LPs on FB level ups.

5. Stan Lee

Stan Lee Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Any idea why they abandoned the game?

6. Stan Lee

Stan Lee Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm level 243. I hit a run where I went from 5 million to 70 million, betting 1 million per hand on three hands. I raked 100k loyalty points that day, but now I have to scale back my bets. I'm still getting anywhere from a few thousand to 200k of chips with the hourly bonus. I got the 2k chips when I was thinking about how little they pay for playing the ad.

7. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My guess is it just wasn’t as popular as the other games and wasn’t selling as many chip packages.

I’m glad they just kind of ignore it. Cause whenever they make changes to these games, they’re ALWAYS worse for the players. I like being able to rack up LPs on Blackjack like it’s nothing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Shhhhhhhh.................

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. MBplayer

MBplayer Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agree with MirageLuvr. It's now a difficult game that doesn't earn many LPs.

Years ago it would give 4 hour LP bonuses, but they got rid of that, and made the action much tougher.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2018
  10. rvallez6

rvallez6 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    it all depends on when the game lets you win. I bumped my chip count in one session to 20 something million. I was betting 400K chips, 2 hands, and i went from 90K to 150K in a few days. That's a big jump for me. I was averaging about 10K a week before that.

*EDIT* I reread the OP... and i agree, there isn't much promotion. It would be good to get some extra chips at times. I definitely like the game more than the mobile slots.

11. Tree DA

Tree DA High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep, this is pretty much my story. On level 500 and have had some great runs where betting 1 mil per hand got me hundreds of thousands of chips in a short time. I haven't been able to get on a good run though so my chip count is low right now.

12. tallsamoan

tallsamoan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Check the FB page "MyVEGAS Gifts, Guides & Giveaways", they consolidate all bonus chips from MyV BJ, Slots & Konami in one daily post. Links are usually good for 2-3 days, collect in bunches without annoying emails!

Last edited: Sep 26, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.