1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas VIP Level 7 - What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by RoyalNelly, Sep 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RoyalNelly

RoyalNelly Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So yesterday I hit VIP level 7, does anyone know what happens next in respect of the whole host scenario, do I need to make contact or someone contact me? if the latter any ideas on how contact would be made?

If anyone is curious as to how the process unfolds I am happy to update this thread, also if anyone has any questions along the way I will be happy to try and get them answered.

2. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Someone should contact you through email.

I have had a host at myVegas for about 4 years.

• Like Like x 1
  3. DaiLun

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So, did a host contact you? I'm back at level 7, hoping for an HGS promotion.

4. RoyalNelly

RoyalNelly Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, I finally received an introductory email yesterday. I have not had a chance to look at this in detail but will do so over the weekend.

5. PaperBagMan

PaperBagMan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi RoyalNelly,

Were you able to get any benefit out of your VIP level? I reached that level and got absolutely no advantage compared to normal rewards.

Hopefully you had a better experience.

PaperBagMan

6. DaiLun

Trips to Las Vegas:
    @PaperBagMan, then, you might not understand the "true" value of having a host with myVegas.

IMHO, you either

1)Didn't have enough LPs, or
    2)Didn't know that you could approach your host for a "custom" reward.

A couple of months a go, I was able to get a "substantial" reward for 3M LPs, (not disclosed here) and I'm hoping to do so again shortly.

Now, custom rewards are very pricey because myVegas (apparently) doesn't get much of a discount from mLife, but they are rewards that are not available through the normal channels.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. RoyalNelly

RoyalNelly Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have only had a couple of email exchanges with my host, who has just briefly outlined that he can help with access to any normal rewards and offering comp chips etc with additional purchases.

I have not yet had a conversation regarding custom rewards and no mention has been made yet.

I have a trip coming up to Vegas in about 5 weeks and all travel arrangements have been made apart from my first night (my flight was changed by Virgin Atlantic), so I am currently thinking of what I should be asking for, I will have around 2.5m LP so I don't know what would be a realistic request, any thoughts?

8. DaiLun

Trips to Las Vegas:
  9. grosx2

grosx2 Have fun storming the castle!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Umm....hookers and blow?

Trying to figure out what customized myVegas reward would be inappropriate to disclose on VMB... o_O

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. DaiLun

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Because YMMV and I don't like "quoting prices" for private transactions in a public forum.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Dory364

Dory364 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Any idea what 5m LP could get me? I tried pming you dailun but can’t figure out how to. I earned it through free chips. I should be able to earn millions more fine as well.

12. bubbalv

bubbalv Low-Roller

I have 6.7 Million LP's. I would have to buy my way to Level 7. Worth it??

13. DaiLun

Trips to Las Vegas:
    IMHO, yes it might be.

myVegas is planning on doing something for HGS for level 7s. Details to follow.

IMHO, what it boils down to are the following:

1)How often do you travel to Las Vegas?
    2)Do you mind spending money up front to get "more" in "value" on the back end.
    3)What do you consider "value"? Stay with resort fees covered? mLife gift card?

14. Marilynfan

Marilynfan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll be interested to hear if any of these new Level 7's who have no history with a MyVegas host previously were able to get custom rewards. Several reports on FB say that when people asked their new host they were told they couldn't do custom rewards - only get them the sold out ones that already exist in the game.

15. DaiLun

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, and that's why I'm hesitant to publish "numbers". I have had a close relationship with the myVegas host department for the past 4 years. I don't know how much "wiggle room" that they have, so I don't want to say "I got X", when all that's available to new "hosted" players is "X-1".

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. PaperBagMan

PaperBagMan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi DaiLun,

Thanks for your experience with myVegas VIP Level 7 and the help you have given us.

I utilized your post from the following for pointers while requesting a custom reward:

https://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/index.php?threads/so-what-does-7m-lps-get-you-i-took-one-for-the-team.146900/ ...but still had no luck.

I asked RoyalNelly about his VIP Level 7 experience after my interaction with my host in hopes that a better result had occurred or clarification in the process of receiving custom rewards.

I would love to hear back from you for more suggestions and specifics either through the board or PMs.

PaperBagMan

17. RoyalNelly

RoyalNelly Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    @PaperBagMan

Currently my experience has not been the most positive, I have exchanged a couple polite messages about how the whole host programme works which I had some fairly brief replies saying they can help with with comp chips based on future purchases and help with currently listed rewards.

A few days ago I emailed to enquire about the holy grail of custom reward packages and asking what they could offer in relation to my current LP balance, the response to this email has been non-existent to date. I think I will look to escalate this now request to try and get some definitive response.

Happy to share transcripts of my emails and learn of your experience to date, feel free to PM me if you want the details.

I would also like to echo my thanks to @DaiLun for help and advice too, much appreciated.

18. RoyalNelly

RoyalNelly Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have had some ongoing dialogue with my host, so this is an update on my progress.

I directly asked if I could organise a custom reward package in the form of an mlife gift card and was told that currently this was not possible "as certain thresholds have to be met first"

I enquired as to what was needed to meet these thresholds and was told there was a spend requirement of around 5k before custom rewards could be granted!!

So my situation was I had around 3m LP to dispose of and wanted to use these on my upcoming trip which is 3 weeks away. I have managed to use around 2.7m LP mostly on stuff which is useful to me and gives me some decent value, so whilst I would have liked to have received a custom reward, I am not unduly unhappy with the outcome I have achieved, however if I had known the criteria for custom rewards in advance then I am not sure I would have bothered to get to this level.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Wow! Wow! x 1
  19. rooster42000

rooster42000 Goat of all Goats , My Hero

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am VIP Level 6 and the whole My Vegas thing is useless to me there are no advantages , so I am seriously considering of getting out for good. It is a business and they want you to buy points, that is all.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.