1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Did they change daily limits on Loyalty Points?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by mikeinctown, Sep 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikeinctown

mikeinctown High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Used to be you could go thousands upon thousands of LPs before they stopped for the day, but for the last 3 days I get stopped after only about 2,000 LPs. I play on my phone for like 5 minutes and I get cut off with a 14 hour timer then starting.

Didn't you used to be able to earn 10-20,000 per day?

2. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It is (and has always been, AFAIK and I've been playing for the past 4 years) level based.

I only play the Facebook versions of myVegas, so it may be different for mobile or the other apps.

At my level (12,430) it's approx. 300,000 LP per day.

3. acali4nea

acali4nea Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

How did you get to such a high level? Is it beneficial to bet big and get to a higher level rather than bet 25k/spin? 300,000 LP/day sounds ridiculous.

4. DaiLun

Trips to Las Vegas:
    1)I've been playing for over 4 years
    2)I (used to) spend a LOT of money and have had a host for 4 years
    3)I used to be an mLife player, but I have since switched over to CET and the benefits aren't as "useful".

300,000 a day isn't ridiculous when you're dealing in the millions of LPs that it takes to get the rewards that I used to get, like Holiday Gift Shoppe (HGS) points worth $1800, or $1000 mLife gift cards.

At my level (LPs for leveling up tops out somewhere in the low thousands, like 1,000), each level jump earns 1000 LPs, and I level up every 3 or 4 spins on the highest bet game in the High Limit room.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. mikeinctown

mikeinctown High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Damn that is a whole different game than I am playing. I've probably been playing for at least 5 years but do so intermittently. (When I started playing, low levels could get a mirage suite for 2 days for about 50k LPs) I collect chips for a while till I get a couple hundred million then play and if I lose it I just collect chips again for a while. I bet 3 million a spin and level up pretty quick depending on if I'm on facebook or on the app for Android. At lower levels you get no LPs for levelling up, you have to earn them for each spin. The biggest comps I get at my levels are 2 night room offers, free buffets or the occasional $150 slot credit. I currently have 1,400,000 LPs but will likely never be able to use them all. Even the free cruises like they use to have are all gone.

6. mikeinctown

mikeinctown High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There are some Facebook groups that have analyzed the play that is best for gaining LPs. I bet 3 million a pop but that is because I have a couple hundred million chips n facebook and had 1.6 billion on the app. (down to 900K) I don't want to play all day for a couple thousand chips when I have so many banked. It's rather pointless.

7. DaiLun

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't have the time or desire to f**k around, so I bet 225M a pull. One a $20 cash investment I ran up 1M LPs, but I got lucky early.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.