1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Vdara Stay

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by rm22, Aug 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rm22

rm22 Gym Junkie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have stayed at either SLS or Cosmo for my LV trips but am going to live it up a little and stay at Vdara next month. Since it is not a gaming hotel, will i be able to get anything comped? I might have to switch over to a different hotel if that is the case. I'm not a big gambler at all and generally get food, sometimes room discounted but i was just wondering. Any discounts are great when traveling to LV. I haven't read anything in this forum or maybe i bypassed it re: same. Pls let me know. Thanks.

2. fugsworth

fugsworth VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, the Aria can comp Vdara charges based on your action there.

EDC
    • Agree Agree x 3
  3. h0und10

h0und10 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Arent they owned by mlife? so cant any mlife hotels comp your stay there if you play enough?

4. spicole

spicole No shirt, no shoes... NO DICE!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    With Mlife, property hosts only comp off based on your play at that specific property. You can earn points and express comps at any property.

Vdara is considered part of Aria and any back-end comps will be based on Aria play only.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. NeonTurtle14

NeonTurtle14 I Run the Vegas Hotdog Stand

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Likewise, I've gotten free comp offers and reduced rate stays at Vdara based on my play at Aria - they are connected at the hip. I think Vdara even calls itself "Vdara at Aria Las Vegas" or something to that effect. Staying at Vdara should just be treated like an additional tower for Aria (with its own check-in/etc).

I have stayed there a few times in the past few months... very nice for the peace and quiet (and less foot traffic in general). Pool was never too crowded but very nice. Even the standard room is much bigger and better equipped than most place's basic rooms (includes kitchenette, suites have laundry machines in the rooms, etc). Easy walk to Aria/Bellagio/Cosmo. Those points aside, it's a bit boring and the rooms are starting to show a little wear and tear, but the pros can outweigh the cons if it's what you're looking for.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    And, based on my experience, the hosts at Aria are rather tight on back end comps. Last time we did Vdara - host at Aria said he was gonna cover some charges. Vdara had no record and I eventually gave up. Never stayed at either place again. Enough other places.

7. RynoBU

RynoBU Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    @nostresshere , I had the same problem during one of our stays at Vdara. However, the front desk called the host on duty when I checked out and had the charges removed. Took us an extra few minutes to check out. Sorry about your experience at Vdara. We love Vdara and get really great service when we stay there. But, you’re right, there are plenty of other places to stay and play.

8. rm22

rm22 Gym Junkie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you everyone for your words on this. I'll be there Tuesday so we'll see how it goes. Never stepped foot at Aria's tables but will experience. I do like having a micro and fridge but if i don't on my trips, its not a 100% necessity, i just like having a fridge if needed. I did read other options for a fridge on this site so will know what to do if that happens on my other trips. Am considering giving MGM Signature Room a try next time around/next yr.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.