1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Planet Hollywood buffet

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by rainwater, Aug 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rainwater

rainwater Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone know if the remodeling is finished at Planet Hollywood buffet? And is it now smaller...or like it was before?

2. Kobra2848

Kobra2848 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last May the wall was still up on the left where the diamond seating was. We did not stay so I can't comment if the missing stations have returned.

Mark

3. Tatertot

Tatertot Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can't remember what it was like before (it has been way too long), but the buffet is very small and has limited options for my taste. The price is nice, but it would never be my first or second choice for a buffet in Vegas. I have had the brunch and dinner buffet in the past month and both left a lot to be desired...

4. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When i asked last time i was there they told me the work was done and the area by the old diamond section was just a wall, just seems like it wasnt really a remodelling but just them closing out some space

5. Mindphreak

Mindphreak Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had their breakfast buffet this morning and it was horrible. It was just under $20. The quality was very poor and the options were limited. I was very disappointed as this buffet used to be one of my favorites in town.

6. chef

chef Resident Buffetologist

PH breakfast buffet was one of my worst dining experiences also

7. rhinoman7

rhinoman7 A Diamond in the Ruff

Trips to Las Vegas:
    From what I understand, that wall by the old diamond area IS the remodel. I don't think it is going to return to it's original size. The breakfast offerings seem to be the same (wife and I love this buffet for breakfast), but have heard the dinner offerings have been greatly cut back.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. rgrif57

rgrif57 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Michelle and I had 3 breakfasts there last month and were very happy with it. Actually the gentleman cooking omelets did great. When we go next February will eat there again. Don't do dinner buffets with the exception of Bacchanal

9. brownies95

brownies95 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I eat there for breakfast at least once every trip. Never had a bad experience.

We plan on eating there again in October.

Tim:cool:

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.