1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bally's, noise

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by paulista1950, Jul 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paulista1950

paulista1950 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is there any kind of room/side I should avoid if I want to stay in a quiet one? If I'm not mistaken some time ago I heard of some really noisy due a night-club

2. NeonTurtle14

NeonTurtle14 I Run the Vegas Hotdog Stand

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you overlook the nightclub on top of Cromwell (the pool roof party - Drais?) (facing north) you are bound to hear or feel the music. Request a room facing south to avoid this.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. remmerde

remmerde VMB's Resident Cigar Sommelier

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, Jubliee Tower north-facing rooms are the worst at night, with Drai's right in line with your window. Indigo north-facing rooms not as bad, but still enough noise it might bother you. Jubilee south-facing rooms will get pretty loud Paris pool music during the day. Indigo Tower south-facing rooms get Bally's pool music, but it's further away and not as loud.

Indigo Tower south-facing rooms are the least noisy overall, especially at night.

4. Patripman

Patripman High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I always book and then ask for a north tower room high floor looking out over the pool. Never had a noise issue. We once had a room overlooking Flamingo road right near the intersection with the Stage Door bar and all you heard was sirens from police, ambulances and fire trucks. Then of course comes the loud bang of the dumpsters being emptied and then dropped onto the ground at 4:00 am behind the Stage Door.

P

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. kkinwi

kkinwi VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I always ask for a mountain facing Indigo room....you are SO right that the rooms along Flamingo are VERY noisy! Bad night with sirens, etc. I did Jubilee one night and was at the desk at zero dark thirty the next morning to move.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Mitkraft

Mitkraft VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agree with everyone else. We stayed in the pet stay rooms a while back in whats now the Indigo tower and they were some of the quietest rooms on the strip weve had.

7. FYMYAWF

FYMYAWF VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The one time I stayed there I was in a Jubilee north facing, and honestly Drai's didn't bug me at night, it seems WAY louder during the day. I tried to get a nap one day and it was not happening.

8. paulista1950

paulista1950 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks all of you for the comprehensive answers.

9. shokhead

shokhead No big spender unless eating drinking having fun!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So we have a mountain facing Indigo room, a north tower room high floor looking out over the pool and ndigo Tower south-facing rooms that are suppose to be not noisy.
    So which is it?

10. hammie

hammie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    View from our south tower room, I forget the floor number, but we didn’t hear anything from Drais at night. But I may have been comatoast

1C09A75B-8AFC-4F7A-8D68-3BF3BD74564C.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. bnlphan

bnlphan Degenerate In Training

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Drai's was not an issue for us either iJubilee. circa 6410 cant remember the room number. and we were fairly well right over them. I've mentioned before we heard the Bellagio fountains more when the big jets hit it sounded like thunder but not so loud to be disturbing.

NYNY,Cannery,Sam's Town Jun4-11
  12. NewOrleansSlimm

NewOrleansSlimm VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    weird how ive stayed in high and low rooms from midweek to weekends, north and south jubilee and all over indigo and never encounter this noise everyone complains about

13. Reston

Reston VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Jubilee Tower facing south toward Paris. Great if you enjoy thumping walls and a DJ in your room yelling at you until 2am.

14. kkinwi

kkinwi VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Resort (formerly Indigo) has several wings to the back. They will overlook the pool and/or mountains depending on what side you are on.

15. smerrian

smerrian View from Bally's

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My avatar shows the view from my Jubilee room at Bally's facing south. I had no problems with noise. I think it matters whether you're a heavy or light sleeper.

16. waverunner

waverunner ------VEGA$------

Trips to Las Vegas:
    +1
    Complainers just like to complain. If i had a nickel for everyone who complains about noise in Vegas, i'd be rich enough to stay at Cosmo.....LOL.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Wow! Wow! x 1
  17. 1LuckyMomma

1LuckyMomma High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow. We’ve stayed on the 64th floor several times with a gorgeous view of the Paris pool and never heard any noise from the Paris side until our trip 2 weeks ago. We only heard a loud party one night out of five.

18. shokhead

shokhead No big spender unless eating drinking having fun!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Paris Chateau Nightclub & Rooftop,
    Wednesday - Saturday10:30pm-Close not every night.

Drai’s Beachclub Nightclub Cromwell, Thursday - Sunday 10:30 p.m. - 4 a.m.*

• Informative Informative x 1
  19. Burnsie

Burnsie VP Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Resort Tower, mountain view. That will be your quietest room on any night of the week. The Resort Tower is the old Indigo Tower.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. remmerde

remmerde VMB's Resident Cigar Sommelier

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You might consider the possibility that people aren't complaining, they're just trying to help other folks here.

Your experiences are your own. You may be unbothered by club noise. Good for you. But others may have trouble sleeping with even the slightest noise.

The one time I had a north-facing Jubilee room, it took me a few extra minutes to get to sleep. That's all. No big deal. Didn't complain to the front desk. Didn't ask to be moved. But when the question was asked here, I considered the possibility that other people might have not been able to sleep at all with the same noise level. So we inform to help. Not complain.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.