1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas 2-For-1 Buffets

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by pk1959, Jul 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pk1959

pk1959 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I noticed that some of the buffets mention in the reward terms and conditions that the second buffet must be purchased by cash or credit card. Room charges will not be accepted. This is at MGM Grand and Mirage. I purchased the Aria 2-for-1 dinner buffet and it doesn't have that stipulation in the terms and conditions. Anyone in the know as to whether it can be a room charge if it doesn't say that it can't?

I have some food and beverage credit that I will want to burn up but won't use the Aria buffet if I can't charge the second one to my room.

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm surprised Aria let you. Just about all of them make you pay for the non free one and not charge it to the room.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. SFOtoLAS

SFOtoLAS Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This may depend on the cashier you get. I redeemed an Aria 2-for-1 dinner buffet and charged it to the room with no issues. Bellagio did not allow me to charge a 2-for-1 buffet to my room in April but had no issues in June.

4. Parkermama102

Parkermama102 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just this week--Aria let me do the room charge with BOGO & Mirage did not

5. pk1959

pk1959 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So it sounds like it's kind of hit or miss. I ended up returning the "buy 1 get 1 free" and just got the "1 free buffet" reward and will purchase the second outright and charge it to my room. Thanks for the help

• Like Like x 1
  6. Grid

Grid Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    MGM official policy is to make you pay for the "Buy One" end of a MyVegas BOGO buffet. They even have little signs posted at the buffet cashier now. Starting at least early this year, I got nailed with it back in Feb.

They will not allow use of Room Charges or Express Comps. Lame I know. Like others said, maybe you had a cashier who didnt know, or didnt care, but always assume you will have to pay out of pocket on these going forward. But, you may get lucky. This is Vegas after all!

• Like Like x 1
  7. vivalv

vivalv Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was unable to use Express Comps at Aria to pay for the second MyVegas BOGO buffet earlier this year but the cashier did seem unsure of the policy and asked another employee, so it could vary based on the cashier at the time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.