1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

best dispensary near the middle of the strip?

Discussion in 'Vegas After Dark' started by lacsir, Jun 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    And the name of the place that delivers would be?????

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Nittany1

Nittany1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Check Yelp it was the first oe that came up.
    420 Gawds...........
    I think.
    Spelling could be off
    Just checked,that was it.mixed reviews but the service and product were fine for me.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sethto80

Sethto80 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Weedmaps and leafly will show you everything you need to know for legal dispensaries/delivery. Look online for other "local cannabis delivery" options. Most of what you will find is people with connects in Cali that grow. Lots of amazing product out there, lots of crap. Some tested, some not. The 420 gawds mentioned above would fall into the second category of delivery in town

4. Nittany1

Nittany1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I read that in a Yelp review from one person.
    That being said,the product worked fine for us and we could not find anyone else to deliver to a hotel.
    If you know of others,please let us know.

5. Sethto80

Sethto80 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't really want to put out more info, since these are gray market deliveries and this is a public forum. Every hustler in town has started a "delivery service." Just remember, these are not regulated. It's kinda like when you were younger and looking for a dime bag, you had to go to the streets , now they come to you. Huge price differences out there too, most tourists don't mind, but as a local I hate price gouging. Only reason I say all of this, many tourists think that these deliveries are from dispensaries. They are not. I'm not telling anyone where to go, just giving info

6. FullPay

FullPay When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Situations like this are confusing to tourists who think this is a legal product. It is legal to buy and possess but the only places where it is legal to use are private residences, so almost every tourist is going to break a law. The dispensaries do offer delivery service but only to private residences. So if someone offers to deliver to anywhere else they are not acting within the law. It is also illegal to buy or sell outside of a dispensary, so a delivery outside of a private residence might also cross that line.

7. bubbakitty

bubbakitty Doing retirement again and happily so....

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is good info to share as it is also possible to be set up for worse than price gouging of a product. Easier? Yes it would seem but not without some possible side effects beyond those sought.
    I too thought it was like pizza and delivery a service not a secondary market.

8. Sethto80

Sethto80 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm all for local deliveries from motivated individuals. I hate paying 50 or 60 bucks plus tax for an 8th of 'top shelf' flower' from a 'qualified budtender' who just points you to the highest thc % and says it's the best. Or paying $100 or more for a Rove cartridge. For people saying that street products aren't clean, dispensary products aren't always that great anyways, Moxie brands just was asked to leave some events because their products were a bit too dirty. They are pretty big in dispensaries here. There are deliveries with extracts that run circles around any dispo in town, and if you are into edibles, I wouldn't even walk into a shop. 30 or 35 bucks for a 100mg chocolate bar. Good lord. There are 350-500 mg small batch chocolates and cereal bars out there for the same price or less, and they are fresh. People have been using cannabis here and everywhere for a long time. So the legality of smoking in rooms or in a parking garage etc, should not even be an issue. Now days if you aren't blazing up a 4 ft bong in front of metro, you should be ok. Just be smart

Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
  9. davidcyndi

davidcyndi MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Apothecarium, Top notch place with knowledgable bud tenders, quick service and the best prices.
    7885 W. Sahara Ave

10. LVisBeautiful

LVisBeautiful High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am posting this from a friend; not from personal experience.

If you go to the Fashion Show Mall and go to the Dillards parking lot entrance, you can take a short walk to Reef. You cannot cut across the train track (Don't even try) even though your GPS may make it look like you can, you cannot. Go to the Dillards parking lot (towards the back of the mall), go out to the main road, turn right, then go left on Western Ave, its one block; totally safe (although I wouldn't do it at night).

My friend said that there were hordes of people walking from the mall, of all ages. And my friend was so close she couldn't get an uber/lyft and had to walk. Reef is very friendly and reasonably priced.

11. bubbakitty

bubbakitty Doing retirement again and happily so....

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I love safe walks unless dark with cash in my pocket or freshly consumed "product" which is not traceable. :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.