1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas MyVegas (facebook) rewards changes?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by phantomfj, Jun 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phantomfj

phantomfj High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The format of the reward page on facebook has changed, and now I do not see the MGM "3 use in 30 day limit" clause on any of the rewards listed.....or am I just blind?........can anyone else see it anywhere?

2. BadKarma

BadKarma Vegas Degenerate - Still Royal Flushless

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow, you are correct. Couldn't even find it in the T&C's. Good news is they have just released a whole new batch of rewards guys!!!

3. Patman

Patman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't see it either. Most likely someone forgot to put it in. It still shows up in the mobile apps. Probably shouldn't count on the fact that it changed until it disappears on the mobile apps also.

4. ffejry

ffejry #1 Bears Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's also missing the calendar for hotel stays. I was hoping to use Mirage or Mandalay Bay for August.

5. enchantingodin

enchantingodin Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I noticed the change too when I logged in to do my 'dailies' tonight. Also noticed some of the reward dates have been extended but not all.

6. ffejry

ffejry #1 Bears Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Getting nervous about my potential Mirage stay in August!

7. nuggetboy

nuggetboy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The new format locks up on me. I have tried for two days to purchase a reward and the program just freezes when I try to put my name and email in. NOT HAPPY!!!

8. ffejry

ffejry #1 Bears Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This SHAQ game with the bonus thingy on the left got me from 41M to 290M last night! Now I am settled on the chips - just need to autospin and hit my daily LP limit... every day until August.

• Like Like x 1
  9. ffejry

ffejry #1 Bears Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think there's some problems waiting to happen. For example, it took me a few minutes but I was able to differentiate the two different "two comped nights" for Mirage. One expires in June and the other is December.

However, for the Mirage one at least, it does NOT have a calendar. So (uninformed? misled? unfamilar?) people who redeem these rewards might not know that these rooms are for certain dates only. So be aware.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. elaine.mcgrew

elaine.mcgrew Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is everyone making all these chips buying chips to earn freebies faster?

11. enchantingodin

enchantingodin Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've never spent any real life money on this game. Then again I'm a cheapskate... :D

12. bbshanny

bbshanny Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone tried this out yet? I'm heading there in a month and wondering if I get a bunch of the MLife rewards.

13. ffejry

ffejry #1 Bears Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Tried what out, specifically?

14. bbshanny

bbshanny Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Redeeming more than 3 MLife rewards in the same trip, since the clause prohibiting that has disappeared from the rewards information.

15. ffejry

ffejry #1 Bears Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was able to use 4 last year - room, then 3 mLife stuff (buffets and free play). Are you implying that this is no longer the case, even if you bought chips?

16. bbshanny

bbshanny Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've never purchased chips, but all rewards used to contain a clause that you could only use 3 in 30 days. I believe those who purchased chips were allowed more than 3.

Now, the rewards do not contain those clause, so I'm wondering if it's a free-for-all on how many rewards you can use!

17. Patman

Patman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Only the facebook rewards do not show that since it was recently updated. It still shows that on the mobile app rewards. Most likely you are still limited to 3 (4,5,or 6 if you purchased chips) MGM rewards. You can take you chance and try. You can always return a rewards it they say you reach the max. Just use the ones you really want first.

18. Grid

Grid Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If I am not mistaken, when you book your room that counts as one that day. When you check in to the room 30+ days later, you can have your 3 normal rewards to spend. Since the room reward was "spent" when you booked it.

19. Patman

Patman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's not supposed to work that way. It doesn't count until you the day of check in. It's always been that way. Otherwise it would be the same thing for show tickets by booking the show. Or you could book a room and then 30 days later book another room for the day after the first booking. Not sure how you managed to get 4 MGM rewards unless you bought chips and were entitled to 4. Was one of the freeplays from Konomi (I think they don't count in the 3)

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. ffejry

ffejry #1 Bears Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes if you spend a lifetime 50 bucks on chips (4 years for me I think), you get a 4th reward .I have heard 500 brings you 5th and 1000 6th. Not sure on that and sure ain't spending that much either . @Patman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.