1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Low rolling in July

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by pgirl1, Jul 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pgirl1

pgirl1 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Hi all. We are in LV for a belated 53rd bday for hubby. We are micro rollers with decent offers that keep us coming back. This trip includes all comped rooms. Sunday night is at South Pont with an offer from entering a contest. Then Bellagio with $100 resort credit and Toby Keith concert tixs based on Mlife credit card. Last two nights at Hard Rock with $35 resort credit and a few bucks in free play. Like I said, micro roller status.

Our first stop is always Primm. This time we stopped at Primm Valley Resort. Sat at the bar and played poker with the drinks flowing. At first, the bartender's are slow, but after sitting there for a while, the drinks flowed. David, the bartender was great. When I had a nice hit on nickels, he offered a shot of whatever I wanted. Convo was friendly and drinks were healthy. Eventually hubby got big beers without asking. Tipped according to the great service and I ended up even with hubby down $5. Great start to a five night vacation.

Heading over to Claim Jumper in Henderson to take advantage of our $25 bday credit. Bought a Landry's card years ago for $10 and every year hubby gets a $25 credit for his bday. Works out great as we are usually in Vegas around his bday.

Wish us luck as I am going to try to keep this live.

• Like Like x 6
  2. pgirl1

pgirl1 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Having trouble figuring out how to insert pics.

3. pgirl1

pgirl1 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    IMG_20180701_114057336_LL.jpg

• Like Like x 7
  4. Wallew

Wallew VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good luck. Look forward to following a TR with some big wins.

5. Texas Steph

Texas Steph A Work in Progress...

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like a fun trip, good luck!!

6. pgirl1

pgirl1 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The night at South Point was good. hit the pool, watched the Incredibles. Well husband watches the movie while I took a nap in the seat next to him. Drink service at the e varioys bars was good. No hassles at all. Cocktail service on the floor was a bit slow
    Not enough waitresses. This morning had breakfast in the buffet with 50% off coupon. Less than $10 for both of us. It was decent. They even had menudo, which impressed me.

Heading over to SLS for a bit. We live their bloody Mary's at the center bar!

• Like Like x 1
  7. vegasdev

vegasdev VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For a low roller, it sounds like you are doing a great job of reaping rewards and offers.
    Luv it!

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Suekel

Suekel VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Whoa, you can find menudo in Vegas? This could be a game changer for my husband.

9. pgirl1

pgirl1 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Smart move stopping at SLS. Besides two great bloody Mary's at the .enter bar, I also hit 7 out of 8 numbers on a fifty cents bet for $830! Now heading to Louie Vouittan at Crystals for their Akhob art installation. You enter a room and it is supposed to be an immersion of color in a seamless room.

If I can figure out how to post pics again, I will post the Keno hit.

• Like Like x 2
  10. pgirl1

pgirl1 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I keep getting a message that the picture file is too big. Is there another way to do this?

11. Robdude

Robdude Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I like your husband's hat, that's my alma mater. Have a great trip!

• Like Like x 1
  12. bshowell

bshowell VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are you on Tapatalk or your phone's browser?

13. Wallew

Wallew VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice keno win!!! Always a nice surprise to get a little bump in the budget

14. pgirl1

pgirl1 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Alright so let's see if I can get some pictures on this thread. Using Tapatalk now.[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Wow! Wow! x 1
  15. pgirl1

pgirl1 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We were able to check into the Bellagio before noon which was a nice surprise. Used the invited guest check in line and were able to get the 15th floor, facing the fountains. I have never stayed here before so hubby and I were pleased with the room. Here are a few pictures.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  16. pgirl1

pgirl1 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Akhobe exhibit at the Louis Vuitton store was something else. Reservations required and no more than four to six people per group. Was really pretty interesting and something new to do in Vegas. Came back to the room to rest for a bit and eventually went to the sports book bar at Bellagio. I found getting drinks to be an easy process. No wins but good drinks. Met our friends at Ellis Island for bbque dinner with a two for one LV Advisor coupon. Also used the six free drink coupon, free t-shirt after $5 and free $10 free play. While waiting at the bar for the six free drinks, hit $100 on a .25 cent Keno bet. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Wow! Wow! x 1
  17. pgirl1

pgirl1 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Eventually back to Bellagio after a visit to Container Park and the Oak and Ivy. At the Bellagio, found an interesting ultimate X machine. When you get a certain hit, you get a series of multipliers, regardless of whether you get a good hit on the next hand. I hit this and was pleased. Overall a very good day![​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  18. pd54

pd54 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How did you like Ellis Island, container park and oak and ivy? We are considering those places on our next trip.

19. pgirl1

pgirl1 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ellis Island is a favourite of ours. Bbque is great, Metro Pizza is a go to, especially on Sunday and Thursdays when they have 2 for 1. It's a no frills place with an old school vibe. Container Park is fun too. After 9 p.m. they heard the kids out then it's over 21 only. They have a couple of good food joints like Cheffins Dogs and a bbque place. Oak and Ivy is a cool joint with entertaining bartenders. They have a nice outdoor seating area as well and the drinks are amazing! Definitely worth a trip downtown.

• Like Like x 1
  20. pgirl1

pgirl1 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the mention of Tapatalk. That was the game changer for the pictures.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.